Microsoft ownership verification must be Broken.

Discus and support Microsoft ownership verification must be Broken. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; For months I have been asked to verify that I am the owner of my account I have used for years with nothing but sorry all your correct answers on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Juggalo0010, Nov 5, 2021.

1. Juggalo0010
    Juggalo0010 Guest

For months I have been asked to verify that I am the owner of my account I have used for years with nothing but sorry all your correct answers on the form that you filled out 1000 times is incorrect please fill out again, even though your login and password are accepted. I have thousands of dollars and hours invested in this account and want it back. all information was correct so what's the problem. Would be nice to hear from a living human that can do something instead of running me around in a programed circle. Thanks any help would be appreciated

:)

Juggalo0010, Nov 5, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Juggalo0010 welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Here on the Microsoft forums we are gamers like you not Microsoft employees, unfortunately. But! I had an issue with accessing my account like you about four years ago! An Xbox gamer suggest the following and it works wonders for me!

You need to create another account. Once you make the account, you should use the new account to login and select “forgot password.”

Choosing the “forgot password” option will send you a link to fill out some questions and information so Microsoft can verify that is your account, then you need to wait for Microsoft to contact you for more assistance and the recover your account!
  3. bootloop Win User

ROBLOX committing FRAUD by blocking unverified accounts

As per my notes above this issue appears to have been caused by Microsoft not sending the verification email from XBOX to link the accounts and ROBLOX for allowing the account to continue without this verification.

IF Microsoft could resend this verification it means the email address would be registered with the ROBLOX account allowing them to verify the ownership.
  4. je sung Win User

Im making new xbox profile andno age verification sorry for bad english it not nativly spoke by me

the age verification is broken it takeme to error
  5. ngocphi Win User

how could i change the region for xbox live

probably but they probably requiring verification of billing address and account owner which would make it very very hard to change the region without proof of ownership
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Please help!!! Receiving error code: 801531011 when trying to download profile

Thema:

1. Microsoft ownership verification must be Broken. - Similar Threads - Microsoft ownership verification

2. Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?: My kids were too young to have their own accounts on the Xbox, now they are teenagers and have spent alot of money and earned a bunch of achievements, but Microsoft says I can't transfer the...
  3. Why did microsoft not transfer my ownership of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did microsoft not transfer my ownership of minecraft: i’ve read so many forums and tried multiple things, reached out many times. Microsoft has no history of me owning minecraft yet i’ve been playing consistently on the same account for 6 years....
  4. Can I use my steam account linked to my hacked Microsoft account as proof of ownership?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use my steam account linked to my hacked Microsoft account as proof of ownership?: My Microsoft account got hacked and changed the email account connected to it. My Skype username has also been disabled for log-in. I checked the profile of my hacked account and noticed that my...
  5. How do i transfer ownership of subscriptions and services from one Microsoft account to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i transfer ownership of subscriptions and services from one Microsoft account to...: so for the last few years I have been using my dads Microsoft account on my computer as he had owned the computer previously and had a user on the computer already set up. I now have an X-box game...
  6. Microsoft account Xbox game ownership lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account Xbox game ownership lost: Bought a game called Minecraft a long time ago. have already migrated my Mojang account to this Microsoft account and I was playing with that Microsoft account without any trouble at all until...
  7. Can MSFS 2020 be moved/ transferred/ownership from one of my microsoft accounts to my other...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can MSFS 2020 be moved/ transferred/ownership from one of my microsoft accounts to my other...: Hi, I purchased MSFS 2020 and stupidly instead of upon installation associating it with my account(hotmail address), I had a brain fart and allocated it to a new microsoft account (gmail...
  8. How do I transfer ownership of a Microsoft store app from one account to another?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer ownership of a Microsoft store app from one account to another?: All they way back when Minecraft Windows 10 edition was still in beta, I had used the free key I got for owning Minecraft Java to get a copy of the version on the Windows store. I have since...
  9. How do I change my Microsoft account ownership of my Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change my Microsoft account ownership of my Xbox profile?: Hello everyone! After a good bit of searching, I still haven't found a way to change the Microsoft account that owns my Xbox profile. This is the situation: I have been playing Xbox since 2011...
  10. Long ago deleted microsoft and xbox live account. Anyway to gain ownership over its downloaded ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Long ago deleted microsoft and xbox live account. Anyway to gain ownership over its downloaded ...: PLEASE READ THE POST BEFORE GIVING AN ANSWER OR SUGGESTION. My Brother deleted his Microsoft and Xbox Live account. It has been 2 years and I doubt that it will let me reopen the account....