microsoft once again denied me a refund for a broken game

Discus and support microsoft once again denied me a refund for a broken game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i bought the devil in me last night to play it with my girlfriend and in the beginning the game had these minor bugs where the characters would go... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by THECHOSEN1NEE, Nov 22, 2022.

1. microsoft once again denied me a refund for a broken game

So i bought the devil in me last night to play it with my girlfriend and in the beginning the game had these minor bugs where the characters would go inside of each other, that didn’t really bother me since it was a cutscene. But as i played on i got to a part where the game would just go black and wouldn’t let my girlfriend play to help me survive so i figured the coop is broken and that’s also what the reviews are saying. I asked for a refund from microsoft and they of course denied it because of the game time i have which is about 2 or 2 and a half hours. This is ridiculous.

:)

THECHOSEN1NEE, Nov 22, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

It is explicitly stated that gameplay is limited to two hours if you want a refund. It also helps if you tell us what the name of the game is
  3. THECHOSEN1NEE Win User

If you read the first line of my sentence you’ll see the name of the game.
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

My Refund

No one here will have the information on why your refund was denied. However once denied it is pointless trying again and again.
  5. XXV Ghost XXV Win User

Battlefield 2042 Refund

Same for me, no refund , microsoft telling keep your broken game, its 2021 and we still have things like this . Do the people how denied or accept refund even now whats happing in battlefield 2024, dont think so, but there happy with 100 dollar
  6. Herb-2 Win User

Question about refunding games that have been owned for more than 14+ days

I requested the refund a second time and once again was told it is denied. Not the end of the world, but sure not good for customer loyalty.
Thema:

1. microsoft once again denied me a refund for a broken game - Similar Threads - microsoft once again

2. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 70fc8331-939e-413d-85c0-bcc8d88bbffe
  3. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 0ba05f79-6a5d-4d1f-9ffb-24d2a4d757d2
  4. Once again a major screwup by Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Once again a major screwup by Microsoft: Whatever system y’all have in place to ban people for gamerpics is ridiculous. This is the 4th time I’ve gotten one of these 2 day bans for a gamer pic that doesn’t go against any guidelines. You...
  5. Once the Microsoft store for the Xbox 360 shuts down will all purchased games still be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Once the Microsoft store for the Xbox 360 shuts down will all purchased games still be...: I want to purchase armored core for answer on the Xbox 360 I don’t have enough room on my Xbox 360 at the moment to download it my question is when the store shuts down if it is not downloaded...
  6. I redeemed my Microsoft rewards for one year of Microsoft Solitaire once but received two...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my Microsoft rewards for one year of Microsoft Solitaire once but received two...: I redeemed my Microsoft rewards for one year of Microsoft Solitaire once but received two separate years. Your system will only allow me to redeem one year. How can I get my points back?...
  7. I logged into Microsoft Minecraft more than once and I received an error. What caused the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I logged into Microsoft Minecraft more than once and I received an error. What caused the...: I logged into Microsoft Minecraft more than once and I received an error. What caused the error? I hope you can answer. c64934e8-8514-4edb-8bf3-ec6eef140053
  8. Once again a major screwup by Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Once again a major screwup by Microsoft: Whatever system y’all have in place to ban people for gamerpics is ridiculous. This is the 4th time I’ve gotten one of these 2 day bans for a gamer pic that doesn’t go against any guidelines. You...
  9. Will Microsoft fix old CODs servers once the deal is done?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft fix old CODs servers once the deal is done?: After Microsoft takes over Activision, will Microsoft fix old CODs servers? Because about a month ago the servers were fixed and I could find games very quickly like in a second but now it seems...
  10. Cant login into mincraft with Microsoft. Once i try loggin in i get this error.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant login into mincraft with Microsoft. Once i try loggin in i get this error.: Cant login into mincraft with Microsoft. Once i try loggin in i get this error....