Microsoft not allowing me to cancel a pre-order

Discus and support Microsoft not allowing me to cancel a pre-order in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I pre ordered the Astro A20’s that dont release until 10/31/20, today is 9/18/20. I decided I want to cancel the preorder, but microsoft support... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by tmtaylo4, Sep 19, 2020.

1. tmtaylo4
    tmtaylo4 Guest

I pre ordered the Astro A20’s that dont release until 10/31/20, today is 9/18/20.

I decided I want to cancel the preorder, but microsoft support keeps telling me I cannot cancel it. How does this make any sense?

When i was on the phone with sales support, I asked for a supervisor. They put me on hold for 50 minutes then hung up on me.

anyone have suggestions on who to contact for actual help?

:)

tmtaylo4, Sep 19, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Tmtaylo4,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on cancelling a pre-order. Unfortunately, we are not able to assist in this. You will need to keep trying to contact Microsoft store support for assistance on cancelling the pre-order.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. dempup Win User

Insurgency :Sandstorm

4. dempup Win User

How do I get a refund on 2k21 preorder

5. ShadowChaser36 Win User

Amazon will have Xbox One for pre-order tomorrow morning

They'll probably start charging and shipping tomorrow and the same reason they will have more consoles for pre order. Everyone who canceled their pre order through them will probably be processed tomorrow allowing more to be sold.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

We can't get refunds on pre-orders?

Hello Thorsil,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in cancelling your pre-order for Monster Hunter World: Icebourne so that you may purchase the digital deluxe version. You should be able to cancel you pre-order from your

transaction history in the Microsoft website
    . We recommend locating the pre-order in the list of transaction and attempting to cancel the pre-order from there. Once the pre-order has been canceled, you can go ahead and pre-order the digital deluxe version
    of Icebourne. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. Microsoft not allowing me to cancel a pre-order - Similar Threads - Microsoft allowing cancel

2. Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I know there are probably a thousand people asking this question but we always get the same answers. "But players who use controllers will have an unfair disadvantage!" Well guess what, the in...
  3. Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...

in XboX Insiders
    Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...: www.tomsguide.com/news/xbox-cloud-gaming-select-titles “We’re excited to share that later this year, it’s our intent to roll out the ability for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members to play, from the...
  4. Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...: So I got suspended recently and I finally am able to get back on and I realize I can’t type in chat because it says my Microsoft account doesn’t allow that. I have tried everything please help me....
  5. Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?: Hello, After spending HOURS following guides, downloading the xbox family app, increasing the allowed age settings, using both the PX family settings and the xbox app, and still my kid can't even...
  6. Microsoft Store and Xbox is not allowing me to login to my Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Store and Xbox is not allowing me to login to my Microsoft Account: Whenever I sign in to the Xbox app, it gives me the error "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live. Sorry, something went wrong. Try again in a while. (0x80070422)". The Microsoft Store app just...
  7. I have purchased microsoft jave for my child but it will not allow multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased microsoft jave for my child but it will not allow multiplayer: How do i enable multiplayer on my microsoft account for minecraft java deluxe edition? c23cca5b-c619-4fd3-a8ca-d46133fd9c4f
  8. Why does my controller not allow me to continue to the Microsoft privacy policy

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my controller not allow me to continue to the Microsoft privacy policy: When trying to reenter into my Xbox one account I entered all of my Microsoft information on my counsel but once I was done entering the password my controller won’t allow me to press A to...
  9. Won't allow me to play Payday 3 because it says i need permission from the microsoft family...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't allow me to play Payday 3 because it says i need permission from the microsoft family...: when i go to my family all it shows it me as the owner of the microsoft family , so i don't know why i cant do anything about it. 25849e72-8e95-4f76-adcd-9d712f350209
  10. Microsoft, why will you not allow me to cancel my Xbox Live subscription?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft, why will you not allow me to cancel my Xbox Live subscription?: I want to cancel my Xbox Live Gold subscription, but Microsoft seem unwilling to allow this. I tried to cancel it on the website, and was greeted by this unexplained error:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsoft wont refund preorder