Microsoft needs to stop the whole partening thing.

Discus and support Microsoft needs to stop the whole partening thing. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Seriously Microsoft the internet is comprised of CRAP talkers competitive gaming isn't competitive without the trash talk and the what is now today... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shaggs0420, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Shaggs0420
    Shaggs0420 Guest

Seriously Microsoft the internet is comprised of CRAP talkers competitive gaming isn't competitive without the trash talk and the what is now today considered bullying. Bullying builds character and really the gaming world is full of people who talk trash
    constantly. You already provided a system for disabling this its called blocking the person that was just fine never needed Microsoft to try to be everyone's parent. Yes most of it is uncalled for and yet it still happens and really you can suspend accounts
    all day but you're not doing anything at all by doing so because we can always go make another profile to do the same thing on and most of us don't care we have 4 or eve 5 to 8 different profiles cause we don't need MICROSOFT thinking it can parent us. It's
    not your job to tell me I as an adult cant get upset and tell some kid who just told me to eat his manhood (but saying crude words that I can't say here) where to go how to get there and what route to take and the messed up part is that kid who talked all
    big and bad and who was just told off can now go and report you for being a prick. I don't buy this system and you really need to shut it down before you lose a ton of customers as I am going to anyone who will listen about how you take peoples right to talk
    to their friends when they were in fact not speaking to people but just sent a crude message. Now I can understand taking their right to send messages to people as that's a big one to get suspensions but to cancel their right to talk to people in parties and
    to take away Skype lol take it away I'll just go on my PC and use it there with the actual app not through MICROSOFT! You're not doing anyone any favors I pay for my right to talk crap to people if they can't handle it then they know how to use the block button
    which exterminates all communication with that person but no you have to go and hold their hands to do it for them. Well you're Microsoft and you gave us all the ability to have many profiles so what stops me from going and harassing them from another profile
    to tell them how stupid it is that they can dish it out but when it gets back to them they run to report someone. This system is flawed and needs to be erased and I'm going to report this to anyone I can the more people know the more you're going to lose sales
    to SONY and PC because I will tell you I may run windows but I also dual boot cause I HATE MICROSOFT and all it stands for. Playstation don't parent it's users I know I had one and you never get that kind of parenting playing on PC because we all know as GAMERS
    that its a Violent place and the faint of heart need not come and play or else just use the BLOCK function that Microsoft has given us. We already have the tools to take care of it ourselves it's not like we can shoot each other through the mic if Microsoft
    don't intervene. I think that if the reporting system is going to be in effect that anyone who is reported both parties should be Suspended if you're going to suspend people's communication as almost every single altercation that is reported there a 2 people
    going back an forth one trying to egg the other into saying something so they can report them. This is a different kind of bullying if that's what we call it but where I come from its called instigating and that is just as not cool in fact in my time people
    got beat up for it so............. I strongly believe that Xbox needs to fix its suspension policy like totally remove it as it is biased and generally one sided because MICROSOFT does not know what has gone on they only get 1 side and there are 2 sides to
    every coin taking someones ability to chat online when they pay for that service is not acceptable. This whole thing is garbage as just sitting here with a suspension on my other profile that same person is yet still sending me rude messages I don't understand
    how Microsoft can take the ability to chat away but yet we can just make new profiles. How are you going to be everyone's parent but yet you really have no control at all. WE HAVE MORE CONTROL THAN YOU YOU GAVE IT TO US IT'S CALLED BLOCKING THEM AND EVERY OTHER PROFILE THEY COME AT YOU WITH.
    In fact blocking them works even better than suspensions because once you block them they can keep sending messages all they want and they never come through EVER! so They don't get suspended and then go and open another profile look you up and SPAM you with
    even more hate mail making you even more angry cause you can't do reply all you can do is report it and its a new profile so does anything really get done NO! I'm sick of this kind of abuse from MICROSOFT and from the community I just like to play the games
    I like to play I don't ask new people to join me and I hardly ever join new people because I afraid that I may say the wrong thing and get reported and trust me I can say a lot of wrong things and I'm sick of suspensions I avoid people like the plague I'm
    Agoraphobic and have a severe anger/anxiety issue I don't play well with others but I have a few friends that understand that then someone new comes in we don;t get along and boom I'm suspended again cause they reported me for being a jerk back to them being
    a jerk to me but I BLOCK them instead of reporting them cause I'm a BIG BOY and can solve my own problems unlike anyone below the age of 35 on XBOX!Oh and feel free to discuss this make rude comments whatever I really don't care as this is only 1 of my many
    profiles that I use when some punk kid talks smack and I give it back to him to get reported.

:)

Shaggs0420, Apr 21, 2018
  2. Xbox One Is a Load of rubbish

Honestly, Microsoft need to stop robbing people, it's a really mean thing to do..

BHC Bluez n 2z, Apr 21, 2018
  3. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    new to the whole Xbox thing...

I'm from PA (originally from Philly-moved to Doylestown). I live in Ireland now, but more friends are welcome.

brandiesel1, Apr 21, 2018
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Trash talking is OK with moderation

Harassment and insults is not ok

All services including Sony and Nintendo don't allow Harassment

You must be rated e for everyone common use common sense

ngocphi, Apr 22, 2018
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    FYI bullying is against the law if you didn't know that

And no retaliation isn't protected by freedom of speech if you read the actual text

You cannot use it to harm others or harass

Nor does it overrule private authority it's only for public forums like government and street otherwise you have anarchy and no one can kick you out of their home

And FYI Sony has the same policy

So if you know about the block option why not use it

It doesn't matter who starts the fight and yes ms does consider both sides

BUT it doesn't make you immune to the rules

That's what you aren't getting

FYI you learn this in school

Common this is common sense

It doesn't matter who starts the fight anyone in a fight who breaks the rules will be punished

ngocphi, Apr 22, 2018
  6. First learn how to use paragraph like some 30 plus man, second nobody cares about your life story, third aside from perma banned, console banned exist so it doesn't matter how many profiles you can make to do naughty things, your
    console will be banned and that will be the end of XBL on it.

Literally nobody cares how you view other peoples' "pathetic" feelings. We're human beings, not robots... deal with it. The problem with telling someone to be "mature handle an insult if given" is that it completely overlooks the utter immaturity of the
    one doing the insulting to begin with. Seriously, if you're going to address immaturity, address it from its origin, not the reaction it receives, otherwise you're just grasping at straws in a pathetic attempt to either defend or dismiss immature actions in
    the first place.

The only problem with trash talking is that those who truly are immature can't reel in their mouth breather instincts far enough to keep it in everyone else's comfort zone.

It's those who can't handle treating others with a little common courtesy and respect that don't need to be involved in the gaming community... and I couldn't care less if they see their own way out or get their immature **** kicked out of XBL Microsoft needs to stop the whole partening thing. ;)

JerrminRangwani, Nov 1, 2018
  7. ngocphi Win User

FYI bullying is against the law if you didn't know that

And no retaliation isn't protected by freedom of speech if you read the actual text

You cannot use it to harm others or harass

Nor does it overrule private authority it's only for public forums like government and street otherwise you have anarchy and no one can kick you out of their home

And FYI Sony has the same policy

So if you know about the block option why not use it

It doesn't matter who starts the fight and yes ms does consider both sides

BUT it doesn't make you immune to the rules

That's what you aren't getting

FYI you learn this in school

Common this is common sense

It doesn't matter who starts the fight anyone in a fight who breaks the rules will be punished
  8. JerrminRangwani Win User

First learn how to use paragraph like some 30 plus man, second nobody cares about your life story, third aside from perma banned, console banned exist so it doesn't matter how many profiles you can make to do naughty things, your
    console will be banned and that will be the end of XBL on it.

Literally nobody cares how you view other peoples' "pathetic" feelings. We're human beings, not robots... deal with it. The problem with telling someone to be "mature handle an insult if given" is that it completely overlooks the utter immaturity of the
    one doing the insulting to begin with. Seriously, if you're going to address immaturity, address it from its origin, not the reaction it receives, otherwise you're just grasping at straws in a pathetic attempt to either defend or dismiss immature actions in
    the first place.

The only problem with trash talking is that those who truly are immature can't reel in their mouth breather instincts far enough to keep it in everyone else's comfort zone.

It's those who can't handle treating others with a little common courtesy and respect that don't need to be involved in the gaming community... and I couldn't care less if they see their own way out or get their immature **** kicked out of XBL ;)
  9. ngocphi Win User

Trash talking is OK with moderation

Harassment and insults is not ok

All services including Sony and Nintendo don't allow Harassment

You must be rated e for everyone common use common sense
  10. Smwutches Win User

New to this whole thing

To get the free month you have to create a brand new account on the console. During the account creation it asks if you want to Join Live. Say yes and it shows all the options for purchasing Gold. Choose "Upgrade Later" and it gives you the free month. You
    can do this for up to 3 gamertags.

If you're trying to sign in with a gamertag you created online or somewhere else, you would need to follow the steps from here to recover the gamertag -

support.xbox.com/.../gamer-profile
  11. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

Xbox One Is a Load of rubbish

Honestly, Microsoft need to stop robbing people, it's a really mean thing to do..
Thema:

1. Microsoft needs to stop the whole partening thing. - Similar Threads - Microsoft needs stop

2. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  3. I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.: I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the 6044f4fc-6db5-4086-a8bb-d3dfb402a827
  4. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  5. "you will need internet for this microsoft store"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "you will need internet for this microsoft store": Im trying to login with my microsoft and xbox account but they both say "you will need internet for this" When my internet in games and online works just fine. Cant play minecraft because of this...
  6. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  7. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  8. Microsoft Account Recovery not working and need to stop autopayment on XBox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Recovery not working and need to stop autopayment on XBox Live: I have submitted multiple account recovery requests over the past months but each results in an email stating the account cannot be verified. I no longer have the Xbox and cannot stop autopayment...
  9. Microsoft need to stop smurf accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft need to stop smurf accounts: Sure we have tools in place like blocking players but in competitive games it makes a mockery of ranking systems. You end up with one of two types of smurf: 1: a very skilled high rank player...
  10. Microsoft, do you need a reason to stop allowing people to follow without permission?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft, do you need a reason to stop allowing people to follow without permission?: I have one, I just got a notification stating someone is now following me. So I had no clue who it was, checked their profile, Congrats microsoft, you are now allowing bots/spam to make accounts...