Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000

Discus and support Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Are they thinking about discontinuing this? It's available on Amazon and online, but I can't find a new keyboard, only used. If so, is there an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pugsrule86, Oct 12, 2022.

  1. pugsrule86
    pugsrule86 Guest

    Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000


    Are they thinking about discontinuing this? It's available on Amazon and online, but I can't find a new keyboard, only used. If so, is there an alternative?

    :)
     
    pugsrule86, Oct 12, 2022
    #1
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

    Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000

    Hello!

    My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

    pugsrule86, From the research I carried out, the product looks like it has been discontinued and is no longer being manufactured.

    I'm sorry about that, but there is no more information available online and we are unable to recommend other accessories.

    I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. gasinclair Win User

    keyboard for messaging

    LOS Reaper's trick doesn't work with my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse. Gutted. I NEED a wireless mouse & keyboard connection. IE via the controller is a nasty experience.
  4. XBF - Evie Win User

    Leather wrist area of the Microsoft ergonomic keyboard 4000 v 1.0 has worn off.

    Hello LianaMahadi,

    Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

    Unfortunately, we do not offer replacements for the Alcantara on your keyboard. You can attempt removing the fabric on your own and replacing it with a similar fabric that you purchase, but it cannot be professionally replaced, and you may experience lifting and other issues if you replace it on your own.

    Kindly let us know if this response helped by selecting “Yes” or “No” next to “Was this response helpful?”. Additionally, if there is any misunderstanding or clarification needed, please reply to this response.

    Sincerely,

    XBF – Evie

    Xbox Customer Success Manager

    Microsoft Community
  5. Puma Kane Win User

    How are the new controllers?

    To me the controller feels so natural.

    I love the ergonomics. I love the responsiveness. I love the rumble feedback. I love the controller and am about to buy another one.

    I hope they give us a wired versions for even stronger rumble feedback.
  6. Blaz0 Win User

    Gears PC/ The extra stuff.

    I loved the keyboard /mouse controls on Gears PC. It felt so very natural.
Thema:

Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000

Loading...
  1. Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Natural Ergonomic

  2. Microsoft edge doesn’t exist apparently

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft edge doesn’t exist apparently: On my Xbox series S I’m looking through my apps and looking for Microsoft edge, but it doesn’t exist before I was an insider because I only became one recently. I did not have this problem....
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Xbox browser microsoft esge issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox browser microsoft esge issues: Hi, I have another xbox series x, and gaming wise its brill, but when im watching TV on the browser, it's soo glitchy and buggy. I dont belive this is my wifi, as the same site runs smoothly on my...
  5. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  6. The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...

    in XboX Insiders
    The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...: Hey Team Xbox, As a dedicated player who loves using Dev Mode and creator features, I would really appreciate it if the team could consider opening up more RAM access for developers and creators....
  7. Microsoft Store (international gifts)

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store (international gifts): They should improve and simplify the GIFT system. Paying for a game as a gift for a friend should be straightforward and without major complications. However, despite indicating the friend to be...
  8. Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️: The line when scrolling is gone on the microsoft store it was a line in the middle of all the titles when you scroll down up and side to side it was a visual effect in short term. submitted by...
  9. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  10. Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store: I recently booted up my Xbox after a month of not using it and it auto updated now I can't download games through the Ms store due to the store not loading completely I've tried resets I've tried...