Microsoft my followers have been bored on my account I need ur help I’m scared I might get...

Discus and support Microsoft my followers have been bored on my account I need ur help I’m scared I might get... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft my account is getting bot followers and I’m a read I might get banned please help me 70adc19c-e0f7-4223-a461-996a2121f0dc Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jacob Miles, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Jacob Miles
    Jacob Miles Guest

Microsoft my followers have been bored on my account I need ur help I’m scared I might get...

Dear Microsoft my account is getting bot followers and I’m a read I might get banned please help me

:)

Jacob Miles, Mar 27, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Microsoft my followers have been bored on my account I need ur help I’m scared I might get banned please respond as soon as possible

Hello Jacob Miles,

We understand your frustration on this and if you have any suggestion that you want Xbox to know, please do submit feedback to Xbox. Xbox is dedicated to making your gaming experience the best that it can be.

Please see: Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support
  3. CarTzy Win User

Microsoft my followers have been bored on my account I need ur help I’m scared I might get banned please respond as soon as possible

Hello Jacob Miles,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

We really cant control followers since everyone can be followed. And if you did not violate any Xbox Community Standards | Xbox then everything should be fine.

You can manage your privacy settings if you want to control on how you would want to communicate online.

Please see: Privacy & online safety | Xbox Support

Thank you.
  4. Rostom L Win User

My account has been botted with followers and I need ur help I’m scared I might get banned today

Hi Jacob!

We cannot really control that from happening because anyone can follow us. If someone botted you followers it shouldn't be your fault. So long as you didn't violate any of the Xbox Community Standards here https://www.xbox.com/legal/community-standards you're account should be good.

The Xbox Enforcement team take any incident into consideration before making final judgement.

I suggest that you instead set or change your privacy settings with how do you want to communicate online through https://account.xbox.com/Settings
  5. The_Last_DJ Win User

I’m scared i might get banned

Just like when changing it after paying, it can take sometimes a week to get everything changed.
  6. The_Last_DJ Win User

I’m scared i might get banned

Hello Jacob S! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Why would you be banned for refunding a username change that you did through Xbox. If Xbox approved it then there should be no issue and nothing to worry about.
Thema:

1. Microsoft my followers have been bored on my account I need ur help I’m scared I might get... - Similar Threads - Microsoft followers been

2. Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?: My Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard battery is pretty low and I want to replace the batteries with the new ones. But the battery cover(?) at the back is not openable. I couldn't find any information...
  3. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  4. Will the following configuration run the latest Microsoft Flight Simulator?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the following configuration run the latest Microsoft Flight Simulator?: AMD Ryzen™ 7 7840HS / Radeon 780M up to 64GB DDR5 @ 4800MHz up to 4TB High-Speed PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280 SSD Quad Display Output DP 1.4, HDMI 2.1 2x USB 4 WiFi 6E & Bluetooth 5.0 Support...
  5. I was given a case number to follow up with Microsoft support

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was given a case number to follow up with Microsoft support: I was given a case number to follow up with Microsoft support but I'm not given any options to get in touch with an agent. Everytime I fill in the request call back form it just says this isn't...
  6. microsoft flight simulator is stuck on a 0b update followed support instructions and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft flight simulator is stuck on a 0b update followed support instructions and it...: this has been going on for a week and ive waited 3 hours today a0237ffc-3e16-4d02-ba91-a239ab6275f1
  7. Follow-up To My Microsoft Rewards App Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Follow-up To My Microsoft Rewards App Issue: A couple of hours ago I made a post about how the Microsoft Rewards App didnt count the new achievements that ive gotten. (Literally on the 20th week, 2,500 point bonus) So hours later ive gotten...
  8. Microsoft, do you need a reason to stop allowing people to follow without permission?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft, do you need a reason to stop allowing people to follow without permission?: I have one, I just got a notification stating someone is now following me. So I had no clue who it was, checked their profile, Congrats microsoft, you are now allowing bots/spam to make accounts...
  9. Microsoft should follow it's own rules, as should we!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft should follow it's own rules, as should we!: I recently had my gamertag changed by the enforcement team, which is fine. However the gamertag that I chose was generated by Microsoft, when I chatted with the virtual assistant I was told "...If...
  10. Can't login to old xbox account... Why doesn't my Microsoft Account (LiveID) follow ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login to old xbox account... Why doesn't my Microsoft Account (LiveID) follow ...: Roughly 7 or 8 years ago, I bought an Xbox and created a gamertag for my new online profile. (I believe this was back before all Xbox gamertags were associated with a "Microsoft Account" or "Live...