Microsoft must not have tested their elite controllers against long term sweaty palms.

Discus and support Microsoft must not have tested their elite controllers against long term sweaty palms. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I preordered and purchased my first elite controller on the first day of it's release. In the time since that day I am now on my third elite... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeliRi0uS, Dec 14, 2016.

1. DeliRi0uS
    DeliRi0uS Guest

Microsoft must not have tested their elite controllers against long term sweaty palms.

I preordered and purchased my first elite controller on the first day of it's release. In the time since that day I am now on my third elite controller because of one slight problem, sweaty palms. Xbox put (very nice) grips on the back on the elite controller,
    and I do like them. But it's become apparent that over time the heat from my palms mixed with the moisture causes the grips to bubble up. It seems to me that it's only a matter of time before this happens and so far it's taken no longer than 6 months to
    happen to my controllers.

Outside of this problem, the controller is great. But I feel like microsoft needs to make a change or accommodate us for defective grips on the handles. I can't afford to pay $100 at a gamestop every 4-6 months just for a new controller when my current
    one is perfectly fine.

:)

DeliRi0uS, Dec 14, 2016
  2. Xbox ONE Elite controller

I definitely empathize with your plight, and given how many others have reported a similar complaint, an upgrade or radical change to the second iteration of the elite is warranted. I must say that the elite I've had for 16 months has had no issues. Maybe
    it's related to realllllly sweaty palms? Microsoft must not have tested their elite controllers against long term sweaty palms. ;)

InCaudaVenenum, Dec 14, 2016
  3. Scuff pads

I'd never pay their asking price but it's really not silly to put grips on the controllers.

After all I'm sure we've all had a hard gaming session where our palms are getting sweaty, ok this is beginning to sound weird, and the controller is slippy in our hands.

Not so bad an idea to have something that stops your hands from slipping, especially if you are a 'professional' gamer.

NonSportsGirl, Dec 14, 2016
  4. InCaudaVenenum Win User

Xbox ONE Elite controller

I definitely empathize with your plight, and given how many others have reported a similar complaint, an upgrade or radical change to the second iteration of the elite is warranted. I must say that the elite I've had for 16 months has had no issues. Maybe
    it's related to realllllly sweaty palms? ;)
  5. Pogre Win User

Games that make you sweat

The mirror's edge demo made my palms a little sweaty.
  6. APOCACIDE Win User

Conquest or Domination?

[quote user="CrazyKiller5150"]

Conquest on Hardcore mode.

[/quote]this-obliteration once in awhile but 90min matches make me have irregular hb sweaty palms and buttcrack chaffing
  7. xArkSlade08x Win User

What are best gaming gloves, hand grips, and thumb grips when using Xbox one controllers?

Will the new elite 2 xbox one controller help with sweaty hands when
    gaming?
  8. NonSportsGirl Win User

Scuff pads

I'd never pay their asking price but it's really not silly to put grips on the controllers.

After all I'm sure we've all had a hard gaming session where our palms are getting sweaty, ok this is beginning to sound weird, and the controller is slippy in our hands.

Not so bad an idea to have something that stops your hands from slipping, especially if you are a 'professional' gamer.
Thema:

1. Microsoft must not have tested their elite controllers against long term sweaty palms. - Similar Threads - Microsoft must tested

2. Microsoft MUST STOP policy regarding 'unauthorized' controllers

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft MUST STOP policy regarding 'unauthorized' controllers: New policy regarding 'unauthorized' controllers could kill a huge number of honest devices. Especially the fighting game community, many of whom play on their custom and expensive devices (which...
  3. Teredo Tunnel Connection, this should be a Fast Reverse Proxy, Microsoft u must know, Frp...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo Tunnel Connection, this should be a Fast Reverse Proxy, Microsoft u must know, Frp...: First and First, IPV4 have Public address and Private address bcz NAT technology, more NAT means ur network have to pass more gateway (basically network have to pass more hardware), and Public...
  4. Windows Xbox App: Your Microsoft Store account must match your Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Windows Xbox App: Your Microsoft Store account must match your Xbox account: My Windows Xbox app is stating "Your Microsoft Store account must match your Xbox account". It is not letting me play cloud games because of this. I am also unable to stream from my Series X...
  5. Microsoft must be stopped from selling DLCS and then removing games this must be a breach...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft must be stopped from selling DLCS and then removing games this must be a breach...: Hello Everyone, if any is a lawyer please get in contact with me as i would like to sue Microsoft for this horrible marketing scheme. It is crazy t charge for DLCS take your money and then remove...
  6. Seriously? I must pay MONEY to change my gamertag? Shame on you Microsoft!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seriously? I must pay MONEY to change my gamertag? Shame on you Microsoft!: I never seen any platform in my life that a name change requires real money! what a shame! this is a really shameful move! such a ripoff microsoft! you destroyed your platform! congratulations!...
  7. What can Microsoft do about another player that must have cheated in some way?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What can Microsoft do about another player that must have cheated in some way?: I am referring to 1st place awarded in the top 100 on Microsoft Daily Event for November 28 2021 won in 7 seconds. I believe it is impossible to win in 7 seconds by actually playing the event....
  8. Microsoft ownership verification must be Broken.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft ownership verification must be Broken.: For months I have been asked to verify that I am the owner of my account I have used for years with nothing but sorry all your correct answers on the form that you filled out 1000 times is...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator says an update must be installed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator says an update must be installed.: OK opens the store but no update is visible for the program. I've searched high and low to find the update, but to no avail! Where can this update be found? 6e66706d-5267-45c6-8240-f025b6fc8d90
  10. You need to authenticate microsoft services or you must be logged into XBL

in XBoX on Windows
    You need to authenticate microsoft services or you must be logged into XBL: So recently I started to get a message when I join a server `you need to authenticate microsoft services` so i tried to sign out and sign in that didn`t work so i made a new minecraft account for...