Microsoft must be stopped from selling DLCS and then removing games this must be a breach...

Discus and support Microsoft must be stopped from selling DLCS and then removing games this must be a breach... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, if any is a lawyer please get in contact with me as i would like to sue Microsoft for this horrible marketing scheme. It is crazy t... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by john mazemenos, May 26, 2023.

1. Microsoft must be stopped from selling DLCS and then removing games this must be a breach...

Hello Everyone, if any is a lawyer please get in contact with me as i would like to sue Microsoft for this horrible marketing scheme. It is crazy t charge for DLCS take your money and then remove the game and force you to pay more money to use the DLCS you already paid for. This must be a breach of EU Consumer Law. Please everyone we cannot let microsoft keep doing this to us it is a disgusting way to take customers money. We need to force them to either stop selling DLCS for games they will remove or if they are going to sell them not be able to remove the game. They are profiting and then asking us to profit from us again, I dont want to play 500 games a month. Thats not the definition of a gamer, a gamer has mutiple styles some like to play the same game day after day, this is discrimination and it must be stopped

:)

john mazemenos, May 26, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft must be stopped from selling DLCS and then removing games this must be a breach of consumer Law

3. FinalEclipse88 Win User

Ground Control chievo, and noticed something on solo

They must be stopped before they breach. Also all 3 excavators must activate. Hacking the same 3 won't unlock the achievement. Trying it solo is easier but if you haven't unlocked this achievement by round 25 solo it may be difficult.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

DLC Missing on Destiny 2

bungie have stopped all dlc sharing. each account must now purchase them.
  5. FreakRoach Win User

Xbox One - Purchase and Transfer of Games

No you can not transfer digital games from one account to another. Also, I must mention that you should not be buying an account as selling and buying accounts is not something that Microsoft advocates.
  6. HyruleBalverine Win User

disc exchange? or disc to digital?

Microsoft does not have a disc-to-digital service. If you no longer wish to use the disc version you must purchase the digital version. The trade off is that you can trade in or sell your disc version to a reseller (like Game, Best Buy, or Game Stop) or
    to another person.
Thema:

Microsoft must be stopped from selling DLCS and then removing games this must be a breach...

1. Microsoft must be stopped from selling DLCS and then removing games this must be a breach... - Similar Threads - Microsoft must stopped

2. Microsoft MUST STOP policy regarding 'unauthorized' controllers

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft MUST STOP policy regarding 'unauthorized' controllers: New policy regarding 'unauthorized' controllers could kill a huge number of honest devices. Especially the fighting game community, many of whom play on their custom and expensive devices (which...
  3. Teredo Tunnel Connection, this should be a Fast Reverse Proxy, Microsoft u must know, Frp...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo Tunnel Connection, this should be a Fast Reverse Proxy, Microsoft u must know, Frp...: First and First, IPV4 have Public address and Private address bcz NAT technology, more NAT means ur network have to pass more gateway (basically network have to pass more hardware), and Public...
  4. Windows Xbox App: Your Microsoft Store account must match your Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Windows Xbox App: Your Microsoft Store account must match your Xbox account: My Windows Xbox app is stating "Your Microsoft Store account must match your Xbox account". It is not letting me play cloud games because of this. I am also unable to stream from my Series X...
  5. Seriously? I must pay MONEY to change my gamertag? Shame on you Microsoft!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seriously? I must pay MONEY to change my gamertag? Shame on you Microsoft!: I never seen any platform in my life that a name change requires real money! what a shame! this is a really shameful move! such a ripoff microsoft! you destroyed your platform! congratulations!...
  6. What can Microsoft do about another player that must have cheated in some way?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What can Microsoft do about another player that must have cheated in some way?: I am referring to 1st place awarded in the top 100 on Microsoft Daily Event for November 28 2021 won in 7 seconds. I believe it is impossible to win in 7 seconds by actually playing the event....
  7. Microsoft ownership verification must be Broken.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft ownership verification must be Broken.: For months I have been asked to verify that I am the owner of my account I have used for years with nothing but sorry all your correct answers on the form that you filled out 1000 times is...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator says an update must be installed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator says an update must be installed.: OK opens the store but no update is visible for the program. I've searched high and low to find the update, but to no avail! Where can this update be found? 6e66706d-5267-45c6-8240-f025b6fc8d90
  9. You need to authenticate microsoft services or you must be logged into XBL

in XBoX on Windows
    You need to authenticate microsoft services or you must be logged into XBL: So recently I started to get a message when I join a server `you need to authenticate microsoft services` so i tried to sign out and sign in that didn`t work so i made a new minecraft account for...
  10. My funimation account is suspended, i paid for it but funimation says microsoft must...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My funimation account is suspended, i paid for it but funimation says microsoft must...: This is what i got from funimation "Apologies, as your subscription payment method was through Microsoft, we would not have access to their billing department to modify/change/cancel any...