Microsoft Moderators/Xbox Enforcement Teams

Discus and support Microsoft Moderators/Xbox Enforcement Teams in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Just this morning, I received a four day messaging ban on my xbox account sending a message with the worst word in the message being [mod removed]. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PapaSmitty, Nov 5, 2022.

1. PapaSmitty
    PapaSmitty Guest

Just this morning, I received a four day messaging ban on my xbox account sending a message with the worst word in the message being [mod removed]. I Just wrote a thread complaining about this action and guess what? It was deleted by a moderator immediately. Instead of actually explaining to me what I did that was so wrong, they just decided removing the post would be a better option. So to whom it may concern, please, take a minute and actually explain to your paying customer what they did wrong. Bad customer service like that is not something any customer wants to experience. "bring the joy and community of gaming to everyone on the planet. To achieve that, we aspire to empower everyone to play the games you want, with the people you want, anywhere you want". That right there is Xbox's mission statement, yet they do not seem to do a very good job at upholding it. Great customer service is an essential function of any business, so please, show me good customer service just this once and explain to me what I did wrong. Thank you for taking the time to actually respond in a thoughtful manner.

[mod removed]

:)

PapaSmitty, Nov 5, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team do not use the forums. Any information regarding suspensions would go through the enforcement site. If you submitted a case review, you'll need to wait for their response from that. That is the only way to contact them.

Considering the word you used cannot be used on the forums, that is most likely why they suspended you. It's also a similar reason your first post was removed. You may want to take the time to read the forum guidelines.
  3. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

How to become a xbox live moderator?

[quote user="rebelbinary1102"]

If you want to become part of the XBL enforcement team, you have to apply for a job in microsoft. I am sure the job is in Washington. The people who work on the enforcement team actually work for microsoft.

[/quote]

Look up!

[quote user=""]

...those who moderate Xbox Live are members of the Policy Enforcement Team, and are Microsoft staff.

[/quote]
  4. Elohmn Win User

How can i become a game moderator?

There are no Xbox LIVE Moderators. It is only the Xbox LIVE Policy Enforcement Team and that is a paid Employee position from Microsoft. If you want to become an XBL PET, apply for the job.
  5. Azrael008uk Win User

can i become a xbox moderator

[quote user="hennigan 1 bomb"]

i have been playing xbox for a while now and i just wont fair game play

[/quote]

There are 2 types of moderators.

XBox LIVE Enforcement Team employees and XBox Forum Moderators.

XBox LIVE Enforcement Team employees work for Microsoft. To join them you would have to apply to Microsoft.

None of the XBox Forums Moderators work for Microsoft. They are simply people who volounteer their time to enforce the XBox Forums terms and conditions.

You have as much power as any Moderator on the Forums.

If you see anyone... ANYONE breaking the terms and conditions of the Forums all you have to do is "report" the thread (it's a little feature at the bottom of all our posts) and the Moderating Team will amend where possible or remove when appropriate, anything
    you report that is breaching those terms and conditions of the forums.

So before you go longing to derive a sense of affirmation from a letter posted next to your gamertag, remember, even now, the power of a Forum Moderator is in your hand.

Az
  6. Elohmn Win User

i want to help

Sorry but the Position of an Xbox LIVE Policy Enforcement Team is not a "moderator" nor is it simply available by playing Xbox LIVE. It's a paid position with Microsoft in Washington. You'll find it under Careers.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Moderators/Xbox Enforcement Teams - Similar Threads - Microsoft Moderators Enforcement

2. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  3. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  4. xbox app & microsoft store greyed out

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app & microsoft store greyed out: xbox app & microsoft store greyed out, tried everything true cmd, powershell & win repair a93c398d-29d8-4a82-a8a8-61812bc600ab
  5. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  6. my microsoft account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account was hacked: my Microsoft account was hacked when i go to log in to the Microsoft store there are now two accounts with the email i used. i can login to one of them but it says i have nothing i had on my...
  7. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  8. On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working: It says I am offline when the consol says I am connected to my internet 023098d0-763f-4e77-ac2e-1c121c25b063
  9. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  10. Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up: Why don't Microsoft answer the phone or keep hanging up 8f537fc1-738c-4354-b32c-dc809e86171c