Microsoft Minesweeper

Discus and support Microsoft Minesweeper in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; New updated Micrsoft Minesweeper: Adventure does not allow me to make it small enough to fit on my screen. It will go larger but not smaller. I am on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Carole Paluh, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Carole Paluh
    Carole Paluh Guest

Microsoft Minesweeper

New updated Micrsoft Minesweeper: Adventure does not allow me to make it small enough to fit on my screen. It will go larger but not smaller. I am on level 196 and would hate to quit it. Also all the games on Minesweeper now take forever to load.

:)

Carole Paluh, Jun 5, 2023
  2. Hi4711 Win User

0xC03F300D error code logging in to Microsoft Mahjong

Today I've installed the latest Windows 10 update and still getting the error signing in to Microsoft Minesweeper. The restore down/maximize button is missing from Minesweeper window.
  3. XeZaR Win User

Minesweeper too on Lumia 720

This forum is about Microsoft Minesweeper for Windows 8.
  4. Rivrspirit Win User

Microsoft Minesweeper

i am having same issue - where can we go for information?
  5. Bdavis385-[xboxvenue Win User

Microsoft Minesweeper

The same happened to me. What is going on?
  6. MGNates Win User

Microsoft Minesweeper

@CharDriver please never feel reticent to contact Xbox support, we're here to assist you. As with Solitaire, the premium upgrade is currently subscription only but whichever option you choose, please enjoy it safely and securely with Microsoft! : )
Thema:

Microsoft Minesweeper

1. Microsoft Minesweeper - Similar Threads - Microsoft Minesweeper

2. Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...: I have owned both a elite one and Elite 2 both of which the glued hand grips have come away one actually injuring me so I was wondering if Microsoft was going to drop their scummy attitude of...
  3. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 70fc8331-939e-413d-85c0-bcc8d88bbffe
  4. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 0ba05f79-6a5d-4d1f-9ffb-24d2a4d757d2
  5. Microsoft Minesweeper will not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Minesweeper will not start: hi, Microsoft Minesweeper will not start since first of january 2024. I cannot play the game, the startscreen will rotate the bomb for hours. The GameBar is properly logged in, the Xbox-App works...
  6. Microsoft Minesweeper - why won't it load?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Minesweeper - why won't it load?: Minesweeper won't launch today. Tried a repair, a reset and a fresh install. 36c8a75c-14fa-428a-b9f4-5cc65e21ae7a
  7. Multiple problems with the "Microsoft Minesweeper" game app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple problems with the "Microsoft Minesweeper" game app: Hello, I have the app installed through the "Microsoft Store", on Windows 11 (v22H2, OS Build 22621.2428). I've tried to remedy the below by uninstalling / reinstalling, but no change. 1/...
  8. Microsoft Minesweeper Adventure tableau overflows bottom of window.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Minesweeper Adventure tableau overflows bottom of window.: This morning for the first time opened Microsoft Minesweeper and got new interfaces. Selected Adventure. Game tableau loads correctly, but overflows the bottom of the window. Unable to find any...
  9. How Can I Get a Newer Version of Microsoft Minesweeper From the Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Can I Get a Newer Version of Microsoft Minesweeper From the Microsoft Store?: I have two computers and would like to run the same version of Minesweeper in both and share my statistics. My office computer runs Minesweeper version 4.4.5191.0, which includes the option of...
  10. Microsoft Minesweep not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Minesweep not loading: Worked up until today. Windows 10 platform and updated last week so it is not the update since I was able to play the game after the up date for at least one week. But today, I'm getting an...