Microsoft Minesweep not loading

Discus and support Microsoft Minesweep not loading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Worked up until today. Windows 10 platform and updated last week so it is not the update since I was able to play the game after the up date for at... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DressierSpoon07, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Microsoft Minesweep not loading

Worked up until today. Windows 10 platform and updated last week so it is not the update since I was able to play the game after the up date for at least one week. But today, I'm getting an error message of "Unexpected Exception". Doesn't matter what
    I do. It will not load the game. Too bad. My favorite.

:)

DressierSpoon07, Dec 1, 2017
  2. Minesweeper not loading

A week ago MS does not continue past the initial splash screen. Have cleared store cache, uninstalled and reinstalled MS numerous times. It appears the connection to XBL is hanging

Win 10 insider preview 14965 on Surface Pro 3. Suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

DavidLoendorf, Dec 1, 2017
  3. izummonster
    izummonster Guest
    Why Microsoft minesweeper is currently not available for me?

Why Microsoft minesweeper is currently not available for me?

Microsoft minesweeper is currently not available

izummonster, Dec 1, 2017
  4. Midge W
    Midge W Guest

Same with me. Error 002000 saying none of the December challenges will download. The regular games can be played but I prefer the challenges and do not want to fall behind for the month. Please get it up and running again.

Midge W, Dec 1, 2017
  5. Daonis Rest
    Daonis Rest Guest
    Same here - driving me nuts.

Daonis Rest, Dec 1, 2017
  6. I am also getting the same error code 002000 when attempting to open Daily Challenge today for Minesweeper for Windows 10. "There was a problem downloading Daily Challenge data. Please refer to error code: 002000."

I have not installed the latest update to Windows yet.

FoggyCoder997, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Daonis Rest Win User

Same with me. Error 002000 saying none of the December challenges will download. The regular games can be played but I prefer the challenges and do not want to fall behind for the month. Please get it up and running again.
    Same here - driving me nuts.
  8. Midge W Win User

9. FoggyCoder997 Win User

I am also getting the same error code 002000 when attempting to open Daily Challenge today for Minesweeper for Windows 10. "There was a problem downloading Daily Challenge data. Please refer to error code: 002000."

I have not installed the latest update to Windows yet.
  10. PeterCrawford4 Win User

unable to play minesweeper

I only had minesweeper, I have loaded mahjong, it plays ok. Minesweeper still immediately fails to the error code

Cheers
  11. Rixander Seventy Win User

minesweeper adventure mode doesn't load anymore

update and I was able to play but when I went to my game box or what ever profile page or game box page that shows minesweeper main page loads but now I can not get access to minesweeper adventure which fails to load
Thema:

1. Microsoft Minesweep not loading - Similar Threads - Microsoft Minesweep loading

2. Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?: My Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard battery is pretty low and I want to replace the batteries with the new ones. But the battery cover(?) at the back is not openable. I couldn't find any information...
  3. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  4. Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?: I tried every steps to reset Microsoft store. But still it is not opening. Also my wsreset.exe command not working. 63e5f5cd-3771-41dd-9a66-02f88df69084
  5. Microsoft Minesweeper will not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Minesweeper will not start: hi, Microsoft Minesweeper will not start since first of january 2024. I cannot play the game, the startscreen will rotate the bomb for hours. The GameBar is properly logged in, the Xbox-App works...
  6. Microsoft Minesweeper - why won't it load?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Minesweeper - why won't it load?: Minesweeper won't launch today. Tried a repair, a reset and a fresh install. 36c8a75c-14fa-428a-b9f4-5cc65e21ae7a
  7. Multiple problems with the "Microsoft Minesweeper" game app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple problems with the "Microsoft Minesweeper" game app: Hello, I have the app installed through the "Microsoft Store", on Windows 11 (v22H2, OS Build 22621.2428). I've tried to remedy the below by uninstalling / reinstalling, but no change. 1/...
  8. Microsoft Minesweeper Adventure tableau overflows bottom of window.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Minesweeper Adventure tableau overflows bottom of window.: This morning for the first time opened Microsoft Minesweeper and got new interfaces. Selected Adventure. Game tableau loads correctly, but overflows the bottom of the window. Unable to find any...
  9. Microsoft Minesweeper

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Minesweeper: New updated Micrsoft Minesweeper: Adventure does not allow me to make it small enough to fit on my screen. It will go larger but not smaller. I am on level 196 and would hate to quit it. Also all...
  10. How Can I Get a Newer Version of Microsoft Minesweeper From the Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Can I Get a Newer Version of Microsoft Minesweeper From the Microsoft Store?: I have two computers and would like to run the same version of Minesweeper in both and share my statistics. My office computer runs Minesweeper version 4.4.5191.0, which includes the option of...