Microsoft me defraudo en mis expectativas[Translation-Microsoft let me down in my expectations]

Discus and support Microsoft me defraudo en mis expectativas[Translation-Microsoft let me down in my expectations] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; El día 12 de octubre pasado; fue mi cumpleaños (74 años). Entonces de la empresa regalarme un juego (Edad de los Imperios III: Edición Definitiva. El... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Geronimo DermirioPeyrano, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Microsoft me defraudo en mis expectativas[Translation-Microsoft let me down in my expectations]

El día 12 de octubre pasado; fue mi cumpleaños (74 años). Entonces de la empresa regalarme un juego
    (Edad de los Imperios III: Edición Definitiva.

El porqué de ese inusual deseo, se debe a que ese juego yo lo jugado años antes y me agradado mucho.

Me llego una publicidad de Microsoft en la cual se informaba que "Esteremake cargada cada pieza de contenido
    de AOE a audiencias modernas con imágenes 4K recreadas
    , activos completamente reconstruidos, soporte de monitores ultra anchos, un nuevo backend, cinemática recreada, audio regrabado y música mejorada, mejoras de IA, una nueva interfaz
    de usuario y mucho más.".

Veo un tráiler y listo; me conecto adquiero el juego el cual me tardo en bajar a la PC entre 4 a 5 horas. Y luego bajo algo condón a Xbox Live según se me indica.

Terminado todo el proceso de entrada al juego y no lo logro porque aparece un cartel que me informa AUN NO HEMOS TERMINADO DE
    [mod removed] XBOX LIVE.

Insistio durante algunos días y me imposible; Decido buscar en X box Live
    quejas y encuentro que este apartado no existe.

Lo cual me deja dos deducciones psicológicas:

a)- Consideran que no hay errores de comenten (están por encima de otros mortales)

b)- Las quejas es algo que les quita tiempo y no les producen.

Este hecho es real y concreto, no me quejo por importe que pague, ni lo migración , sino por la imagen que tenía de una empresa como
    Microsoft, a la cual a través de los años que tengo que he ido adquiriendo productos de hardware y algunos de software.

Lo cual me deja una pregunta. Cometí un error al confiar en esta Empresa ?????.

Me han desilusionado.

Geronimo Dermirio Peyrano Villar

Rosario, Rca. Argentina

[Translation-Last October 12; It was my birthday (74 years old). Then from the company give me a game (Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition.

The reason for this unusual desire is because I played that game years before and I liked it a lot.

I got an ad from Microsoft reporting that "Esteremake loaded every piece of AOE content to modern audiences with recreated 4K images, fully rebuilt assets, ultrawide monitor support, a new backend, recreated cinematics,
    rerecorded audio and music. improved, AI improvements, a new user interface and much more. ".

I see a trailer and voila; I connect and acquire the game which takes me to download to the PC between 4 to 5 hours. And then I download some money to Xbox Live as directed.

I finished the whole process of entering the game and I can't do it because a sign appears that informs me WE HAVE NOT STILL DONE OF [mod removed] XBOX LIVE.

I insist for a few days and I can't; I decide to search X box Live for complaints and find that this section does not exist.

Which leaves me with two psychological deductions:

a) - They consider that there are no mistakes to make (they are above other mortals)

b) - Complaints are something that takes time and does not produce them.

This fact is real and concrete, I am not complaining about the amount I pay, nor about the migration, but because of the image I had of a company like Microsoft, from which over the years I have I have been acquiring hardware
    products and some of software.

Which leaves me a question. I made a mistake trusting this Company ?????.

They have disappointed me.

Geronimo Dermirio Peyrano Villar

Rosario, Rca. Argentina]

:)

Geronimo DermirioPeyrano, Oct 23, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Microsoft me defraudo en mis expectativas[Translation-Microsoft let me down in my expectations]

Hello Geronimo,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We are not quite sure what the issue is. Are you able to connect to Xbox live? For PC you do not need an Xbox live subscription to play online. Can you please clarify the exact issue that is causing you to not be able
    to play.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. CinziaGiannoccaro Win User

PROBLEMI CON L'ACCESSO ALL'ACCOUNT MICROSOFT [PROBLEM WITH THE MICROSOFT ACCOUNT ACCESS]

Non mi fa entrare con il mio accaunt microsoft su minecraf

[Translation-Doesn't let me in with my microsoft accaunt on minecraf ]
  4. DarkMaster38 Win User

ayuda no puedo hyacer una compra

A mi no me deja comprar el gears 4, me dice que el pago no puede ser procesado y que me ponga en contacto con el soporte de microsoft.

[translation]

To my not let me buy the gears 4 he tells me that the payment can not be processed and put me in contact with microsoft support.
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Live gold bloqueado por falta de pago [Translation - Live gold blocked for non-payment]

Cambie mi tarjeta de débito, pero tengo crédito en mi cuenta de Xbox y no me deja pagar la suscripción de live gold ni el game pass, como puedo pagar estas suscripciones con mi crédito en Microsoft?

[Translation - I changed my debit card, but I have credit in my Xbox account and it doesn't let me pay for the live gold subscription or the game pass, how can I pay for these subscriptions with my credit at Microsoft?]
    You will need to call in for this and or pay off the bill
  6. Riki_gz01 Win User

PROBLEMI CON L'ACCESSO ALL'ACCOUNT MICROSOFT [PROBLEM WITH THE MICROSOFT ACCOUNT ACCESS]

Non mi fa entrare con il mio accaunt microsoft su minecraf

[Translation-Doesn't let me in with my microsoft accaunt on minecraf]
    Più che altro è il problema del finto account collegato all'account microsoft

[Translation-More than anything is the problem of the fake account linked to the microsoft account]
Thema:

1. Microsoft me defraudo en mis expectativas[Translation-Microsoft let me down in my expectations] - Similar Threads - Microsoft defraudo mis

2. How do I talk to a person at microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I talk to a person at microsoft?: I can sign in, but it won't sign me on. Does Microsoft not support accounts anymore? ef8748e9-0625-48c7-84fc-e60d2638d67b
  3. Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.

in XboX Insiders
    Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.: Ive seen countless consumer feedback negatively reviewing microsoft and xbox as a brand nowadays. The UI is uninspired, continuously redundant, and filled with ads to the point that it’s ugly and...
  4. Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?: My Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard battery is pretty low and I want to replace the batteries with the new ones. But the battery cover(?) at the back is not openable. I couldn't find any information...
  5. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  6. Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?: I tried every steps to reset Microsoft store. But still it is not opening. Also my wsreset.exe command not working. 63e5f5cd-3771-41dd-9a66-02f88df69084
  7. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  8. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  9. xbox app & microsoft store greyed out

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app & microsoft store greyed out: xbox app & microsoft store greyed out, tried everything true cmd, powershell & win repair a93c398d-29d8-4a82-a8a8-61812bc600ab
  10. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...