Microsoft Marjong Game

Discus and support Microsoft Marjong Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Keeps putting me in as a guest. Everything is up to date. What is going on? f74da623-1b18-41bd-a61f-8172d6f70b40 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChoppyGold559, Sep 4, 2018.

  1. Microsoft Marjong Game


    Keeps putting me in as a guest. Everything is up to date. What is going on?

    :)
     
    ChoppyGold559, Sep 4, 2018
    #1
  2. Marjong to ipad

    I have recently bought a 5th Gen Ipad and I am currently using a Surface Pro 2 to play Microsoft Marjong.

    What I would like to know is there a way to play on the ipad I have checked the Ap store on the ipad but cant find anything

    Can someone point me in the right direction Please
     
    MarleneAnswer-Lewis, Sep 4, 2018
    #2
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

    Every time I access a game in the Solitaire Collection I get a blank white screen, but when I access the Marjong games I have full access and all appears to be working ok. Has anyone got a solution to this problem? I know that other people have experienced
    this problem, which I have had for the past week. I would have thought Microsoft would have fixed this problem by now.
     
    AgreeingMango32, Sep 4, 2018
    #3
  4. Microsoft Marjong Game

    The Servers Was Having Trouble. Everything Has Gone Back To Normal Please Let Me Know If You Have Anymore Problems.
     
    ITSRATBOY2002, Sep 5, 2018
    #4
  5. ITSRATBOY2002 Win User

    Microsoft Marjong Game

    The Servers Was Having Trouble. Everything Has Gone Back To Normal Please Let Me Know If You Have Anymore Problems.

  6. Mister Quasar Win User

    Marjong to ipad

    Hi there Redgate185!

    It doesn't appear that Microsoft Mahjong is available in the
    iTunes store
    , I'm afraid. You would need to play that game from a Windows 10 device.
  7. AnitaB3 Win User

    Issue with Microsoft Solitaire Collection

    Hi sorry again for the long winded answer... I am sure you've gone through the same steps I have with ZERO results... it's happening again... the game (solitaire only - not happening with the marjong game I also play) keeps freezing up.... I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, and am able to play one set of daily games.. But when I go back the next day (like today) it froze up again and I had to restart my computer.... there is definitely some kind of bug or glitch that needs to be addressed and fixed............ If anyone from Microsoft games reads this: Please fix this game!
  8. Lucine Win User

    Jeux microsoft[Microsoft games]

    Bonjour,

    Je reviens sur ma question d'hier. Pas besoin d'éclaircissement, les jeux sont revenus...comme par miracle ! Je ne peux pas l'expliquer car le problème était le même sur mes deux ordinateurs, donc la cause était bien externe. L'essentiel est que tout refonctionne
    et que cela dure.

    Cordialement tous.

    [Translation - Hello,

    I come back to my question from yesterday. No need for clarification, the games are back ... as if by a miracle! I can't explain it because the problem was the same on my two computers, so the cause was external. The main thing is that everything works
    again and that it lasts.


    Sincerely to all.]
  9. Fearless Reign7 Win User

    microsoft games

    As long you use the same accountt, you sould be ok
Thema:

Microsoft Marjong Game

Loading...
  1. Microsoft Marjong Game - Similar Threads - Microsoft Marjong Game

  2. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  3. Xbox browser microsoft esge issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox browser microsoft esge issues: Hi, I have another xbox series x, and gaming wise its brill, but when im watching TV on the browser, it's soo glitchy and buggy. I dont belive this is my wifi, as the same site runs smoothly on my...
  4. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  5. The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...

    in XboX Insiders
    The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...: Hey Team Xbox, As a dedicated player who loves using Dev Mode and creator features, I would really appreciate it if the team could consider opening up more RAM access for developers and creators....
  6. Microsoft Store (international gifts)

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store (international gifts): They should improve and simplify the GIFT system. Paying for a game as a gift for a friend should be straightforward and without major complications. However, despite indicating the friend to be...
  7. Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️: The line when scrolling is gone on the microsoft store it was a line in the middle of all the titles when you scroll down up and side to side it was a visual effect in short term. submitted by...
  8. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  9. Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store: I recently booted up my Xbox after a month of not using it and it auto updated now I can't download games through the Ms store due to the store not loading completely I've tried resets I've tried...
  10. Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge

    in XboX Insiders
    Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge: I noticed that some of my friends have the badge on their profiles. I remember joining the preview and checking it periodically, but it hasn’t appeared on my profile yet. Has this happened to...