Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge PROBLEM

Discus and support Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge PROBLEM in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I love this daily challenge on Mircrosoft Mahjong! But, this week every day is the same problem....I get a message saying that it can't download... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MusicGirl, Oct 8, 2021.

1. MusicGirl
    MusicGirl New Member

Hi, I love this daily challenge on Mircrosoft Mahjong! But, this week every day is the same problem....I get a message saying that it can't download today's challenges (Error Code 002000). I've tried everything (believe me, yup, everything!) and can't fix the problem. Does it go away eventually???
    Thanks to anyone who can help, greatly appreciated {{{{virtual hugs}}}} Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge PROBLEM :(

MusicGirl, Oct 8, 2021
  2. TexasMedic Win User

Daily Challenges not downloading

Update to this thread. Now, I'm also unable to access Daily Challenges in Microsoft Mahjong. The error message was:

There was a problem downloading Daily Challenge data. Please refer to error code: 016000
  3. WonkierCoot378 Win User

sign in problem

I have not been able to sign in to do the daily challenges in Microsoft Mahjong or Taptiles. Does anyone know what the problem is?
  4. Yoowee2 Win User

Microsoft solitaire access problems

Me too. Tried helpline - no use. No problem with the Mahjong and Minesweeper daily challenges.
  5. IlonaKresse Win User

Microsoft Mahjong error code000020

There was a problem downloading game data for Microsoft Mahjong. Please check the Microsoft Mahjong FAQ and refer to error code 000020. This was just when attempting to open Daily Challenges. Any info would be appreciated.
    Info not covered in FAQ.
  6. IlonaKresse Win User

Microsoft Mahjong error code000020

There was a problem downloading game data for Microsoft Mahjong. Please check the Microsoft Mahjong FAQ and refer to error code 000020. This was just when attempting to open Daily Challenges. Any info would be appreciated.
    Info not covered in FAQ.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge PROBLEM - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mahjong Daily

2. Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load: I click on Mahjong and it loads and offers me the opening page, I click on a game of Mahjong, it doesn't matter which one. The game starts to load and before it has done so an advertisement...
  3. all tile choics are not showing in microsoft mahjong on winows 11 even when show all tiles...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    all tile choics are not showing in microsoft mahjong on winows 11 even when show all tiles...: The app shows multiple tile choices for Microsoft mahjong, but the reality is I am only getting one tile choice, and that is Oriental characters. How do I get all tile choices to show all choices,...
  4. How an I get my tiles back for microsoft mahjong? I don't want oriental characters.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How an I get my tiles back for microsoft mahjong? I don't want oriental characters.: How an I get my tiles back for microsoft mahjong. I don't want oriental characters. I just upgraded to Windows 11, and I am unable to find the characters I have used for years. I'm in m 70's and...
  5. problem with microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection: neither of these games will open so i can play i have uninstalled and reinstalled and still not able to play 0b889080-80fb-4844-8bb7-60a40b9a876c
  6. microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection won't play

in XBoX Accessibility
    microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection won't play: when i try to play microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection the main screens load but the games don't play i have uninstalled and reinstalled the games and still nothing happens...
  7. Microsoft solitaire and mahjong have ceased loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire and mahjong have ceased loading: My mahjong stopped loading about two weeks ago and Saturday I cannot get microsoft solitaire to load I am up to date with my payment any help will be appreciated Regards S Chase * Moved from...
  8. Microsoft Mahjong doesn't load after last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong doesn't load after last update: MS Mahjong after the last update yesterday just gets stuck on loading screen. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Gets to downloading packs then nothing. Tried restarting the services - Nothing....
  9. Microsoft Mahjong doesn't load after last Windows 11 update!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong doesn't load after last Windows 11 update!: Microsoft Mahjong doesn't load after last update of Windows 11 anymore. bb490f41-b748-432a-8130-3bb4d492250a
  10. Microsoft Mahjong and Solitaire Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong and Solitaire Games: The ads for both games are slow to download once ready to play. Also, the games freeze while a new ad is downloaded. This can change the outcome of a timed game. Is this a glitch?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Games mahjong daily chellinge apps