Microsoft Mahjong and Solitaire Games

Discus and support Microsoft Mahjong and Solitaire Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The ads for both games are slow to download once ready to play. Also, the games freeze while a new ad is downloaded. This can change the outcome of a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Textech72, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Textech72
    Textech72 Guest

The ads for both games are slow to download once ready to play. Also, the games freeze while a new ad is downloaded.

This can change the outcome of a timed game. Is this a glitch?

:)

Textech72, Jun 6, 2023
  2. Oonaghlab Win User

all sort of games

microsoft solitaire and mahjong.
  3. Marcial Barros Win User

Solitaire & Casual Games freezes after launched.

UPDATE!! I rebooted my PC, after the previous installation of Microsoft Mahjong, launched Microsoft Mahjong and opened OK. I launched Solitaire & Casual Games from within Mahjong, and it opened OK! It didn't work before the reboot, but now it did. Thank you!! I already closed and opened Solitaire & Casual Games and it continues working fine.
  4. Fritzi_Carinthia Win User

error code 002408 - unknown?!

I want to play Microsoft Mahjong and Microsoft Solitair Collection on Windows 8 with Game App.
  5. Martha in Sun City A Win User

0x87DD0005

Same problem here in Arizona. No problem signing into Microsoft Solitaire or Microsoft Mahjong; only the Ultimate Word Game.
  6. Jimmy Noe Win User

Can we please play previous month(s) challenges

Also previous month(s) challenges on all microsoft games, ie. minesweeper, mahjong, jigsaw, solitaire
Thema:

1. Microsoft Mahjong and Solitaire Games - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mahjong Solitaire

2. Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load: I click on Mahjong and it loads and offers me the opening page, I click on a game of Mahjong, it doesn't matter which one. The game starts to load and before it has done so an advertisement...
  3. all tile choics are not showing in microsoft mahjong on winows 11 even when show all tiles...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    all tile choics are not showing in microsoft mahjong on winows 11 even when show all tiles...: The app shows multiple tile choices for Microsoft mahjong, but the reality is I am only getting one tile choice, and that is Oriental characters. How do I get all tile choices to show all choices,...
  4. How an I get my tiles back for microsoft mahjong? I don't want oriental characters.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How an I get my tiles back for microsoft mahjong? I don't want oriental characters.: How an I get my tiles back for microsoft mahjong. I don't want oriental characters. I just upgraded to Windows 11, and I am unable to find the characters I have used for years. I'm in m 70's and...
  5. problem with microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection: neither of these games will open so i can play i have uninstalled and reinstalled and still not able to play 0b889080-80fb-4844-8bb7-60a40b9a876c
  6. microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection won't play

in XBoX Accessibility
    microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection won't play: when i try to play microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection the main screens load but the games don't play i have uninstalled and reinstalled the games and still nothing happens...
  7. Microsoft solitaire and mahjong have ceased loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire and mahjong have ceased loading: My mahjong stopped loading about two weeks ago and Saturday I cannot get microsoft solitaire to load I am up to date with my payment any help will be appreciated Regards S Chase * Moved from...
  8. Microsoft Mahjong doesn't load after last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong doesn't load after last update: MS Mahjong after the last update yesterday just gets stuck on loading screen. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Gets to downloading packs then nothing. Tried restarting the services - Nothing....
  9. Microsoft Mahjong doesn't load after last Windows 11 update!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong doesn't load after last Windows 11 update!: Microsoft Mahjong doesn't load after last update of Windows 11 anymore. bb490f41-b748-432a-8130-3bb4d492250a
  10. How can I resume a game of Microsoft Mahjong if it has accidentally closed before solving?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I resume a game of Microsoft Mahjong if it has accidentally closed before solving?: Running Microsoft Mahjong on a Surface tablet. If the game is accidentally closed before completing, I want to pick it up where I left off, as I can with Klondike Solitaire. I have seen mention...