Microsoft login problem for Minecraft Launcher on PC

Discus and support Microsoft login problem for Minecraft Launcher on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When attempting to log-in to my minecraft account through the Minecraft Launcher and select microsoft log-in it begins to load like it's trying to do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NiceTry6, Mar 27, 2023.

1. NiceTry6
    NiceTry6 Guest

When attempting to log-in to my minecraft account through the Minecraft Launcher and select microsoft log-in it begins to load like it's trying to do something and then infinitly loads until I am forced to close the app. I have waited an upwards of 30 minutes for nothing to happen. I have tried to uninstall the entire launcher and re-installing and I have also done the same for my Xbox app and game bar as I assumed the issue was coming from there as well but nothing has been able to fix it so far. is there anything else I can do to solve or diagnose the issue?

:)

NiceTry6, Mar 27, 2023
  2. RuiBy Win User

I'm having the exact same issue.

I have purchased the Microsoft Java version and I normally access it through the store app.

It was working fine 2 weeks ago, then we went on vacation and I came back.

I opened the app and It asked me to log in for the first time in a long time, so I clicked the Microsoft login but.

It continued to load infinitely, and never resolved the login process. There was no pop-up in the background telling me to log into Microsoft nothing.

I checked to make sure I was logged in to the same account on both Microsoft store and Xbox game thing, nothing.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Xbox game bar, the Xbox app, and the Minecraft application.

I can log into a Mojang account, It's just the Minecraft account refuses to resolve the login!

I haven't been able to fix this. I've tried turning off and on Xbox and gaming services in the background and restarting my PC three times.

I am convinced there is an issue on Microsoft's end, in communicating with the user login database. I'm not sure what else I could try on my end.
  3. Owen Pickett Win User

I’m having that problem but on the switch.
  4.  ⠀4 Win User

this worked for me thank you sm
  5. CarTzy Win User

Hello NiceTry6,

Thank you for the response. What is the status now after performing a system restore?
  6. NiceTry6 Win User

Hello, I attempted both of these to no avail, currently trying to restore my pc to an earlier state.
Thema:

1. Microsoft login problem for Minecraft Launcher on PC - Similar Threads - Microsoft login problem

2. Xbox app - Microsoft games cannot be started - login problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app - Microsoft games cannot be started - login problem.: I was playing the new Forza Motorsport when it crashed. After this crash, no Microsoft games (specifically forza, starfield, minecraft) can be launched, while other games (no man sky, disney,...
  3. Call of Duty: World At War on Xbox One, Microsoft login problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: World At War on Xbox One, Microsoft login problems: Hello, I just bought Call of Duty: World at War for my Xbox One. I've played few missions and realised that without logging into Xbox LIVE I cannot save the campaign without logging in. I tried to...
  4. PS4 Minecraft Microsoft login problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    PS4 Minecraft Microsoft login problem: I have purchased Minecraft on my playstation 4 but when I go to sign into Minecraft it says that I need to buy it and when I go to the screen there is nothing there because I already have...
  5. Minecraft error code 0x89235100 deep ocean Microsoft login problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft error code 0x89235100 deep ocean Microsoft login problem: For the past week I have been seeing a message on Minecraft saying there is an error in logging in. I have tried to create a new account to see if that would work but I cannot do that either. I...
  6. Minecraft Microsoft login Mac problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Microsoft login Mac problem: Every time I try to log into my minecraft on my mac using my microsoft account, it displays the message that something went wrong during the log in and it doesn't let me, can anyone help me?...
  7. Microsoft flight simulator 2020, xbox live login problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020, xbox live login problem: I would like some help on how i can fix this problem i am getting with microsoft flight simulator 2020. everytime it goes into xbox live login, it either says it can login or it goes back to the...
  8. microsoft casual games login problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft casual games login problem: I recently changed my microsoft password. I can login to my microsoft account and xbox, but when I try to play microsoftcasualgames.com, it says my login info is incorrect and won't log me in....
  9. Microsoft Account Login Problem - Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account Login Problem - Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: Hello all, I bought this game today after a year of anticipation, and it just won't work. I get to the page with the "press any key to continue" and then I press any key, it then opens a window...
  10. Problema inicio de sesión de Microsoft en Minecraft PS4[Translation-Microsoft login problem...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema inicio de sesión de Microsoft en Minecraft PS4[Translation-Microsoft login problem...: Buenos días, Estoy intentando conectarme a la sesión microsoft con el juego minecraft de ps4 pero siempre me sale que intentan conectarse pero "algo ocurrió mal". No se que puedo hacer para...