Microsoft locked my account and wont tell me why. how do I get my account back?

Discus and support Microsoft locked my account and wont tell me why. how do I get my account back? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I have had an account on Xbox for years longer than I can remember, and on Friday the 28 I received a text stating that it might have been... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AnthonyLieghio, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Microsoft locked my account and wont tell me why. how do I get my account back?

So I have had an account on Xbox for years longer than I can remember, and on Friday the 28 I received a text stating that it might have been compromised, so I changed the password instantly without going to the link provided in the text as I had no idea if it was an actual text from Microsoft. So I saw the account was locked, and I began to call customer support and fill out the recovery and repeal forms. I got access on Friday evening. I logged in to my iPhone, laptop, desktop, and Xbox. I then locked out again and began the process over again only to be hung up on by Microsoft customer support. I was told I was charged with breaking Skype terms and conditions even though I have never used skype in my life with my gaming account. I have tried everything to no avail. The following Sunday, I got access setup 2-factor authentication and lost the report because Microsoft locked it again, and I have no idea why. So I filled out the forms again, got stuck with customer service, and I'm still trying to get my account back. I'll change the password again and relinquish my right to skype only to use the Xbox account, as it was only used for my Xbox. I then removed the version from my authentication app as the recovery site only requests for accounts that do not have 2-factor authentication. Is there anything I can do to get the account back? I'm trying everything in my power. The account was hacked, but it doesn't stay unlocked long enough for me to fix it.

If anyone has any ideas, please, all ideas are welcome unless they are just redoing the forms, as those don't do anything.

:)

AnthonyLieghio, Nov 2, 2022
  2. AnthonyLieghio Win User

Do you know why my account was locked, and now I'm being ignored for wrongly locked by Microsoft? I still fill out the forms and get no answers, except I'm getting different reasons why it's closed so clearly; I didn't do it because I only play games with the account so please help me get it back.
  3. AnthonyLieghio Win User

I filed that form out, and they said to go to Xbox support and that says login to unlock.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

5. AnthonyLieghio Win User

It was not in the spam folder got an email stating it was an Xbox issue and only they could handle it, so I filled out their form again for the 9th time to get access. Still, the support page says to sign in to gain access. If you do that, it says that the account has been locked, so how does it make sense? To unlock the account you need to login into the locked account.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Try using a different contact email address.
    And try to not submit a new ticket until your receive an answer

The team can consider it as a spam / or your position in the wait listing can be reset
Thema:

1. Microsoft locked my account and wont tell me why. how do I get my account back? - Similar Threads - Microsoft locked account

2. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  3. What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...: Hello Community, Dec 19th, my son's account was stolen using software that bypassed Microsoft security protocols. This was immediately reported to Microsoft via multiple avenues (live chat, and...
  4. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  5. Microsoft locked my account for unusual activity.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft locked my account for unusual activity.: Hello all, I have reached a point of posting here, because I have quite literally had 0 luck elsewhere.. So one day I hop onto my Xbox as normal, I have never used Microsoft edge before but had...
  6. My Microsoft account has been locked over for 10 months now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been locked over for 10 months now.: So, near the end of February 2023 my account was hacked, but luckily I recovered it. While I was trying to change the information back to before it was hacked Microsoft locked my account for...
  7. Im locked out of minecraft and microsoft store but not my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im locked out of minecraft and microsoft store but not my microsoft account: I think my account got hacked on friday changing all my passwords and emails I managed to recover the account using the mobile phone verification but now I have acces to my account but it...
  8. Microsoft account is locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account is locked: My sons Microsoft account has been locked? It says add a phome number to access a code, when I put number in it says can't send send code to this phone...help? 28d60ae0-eeb0-4e59-bd55-e6def53d194e
  9. How do I access my Xbox account if Microsoft account locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I access my Xbox account if Microsoft account locked: Help! My son is locked out of his Microsoft account and despite many attempts to recover it, it won’t let us. I know we have the right credit card info so this is frustrating enough. But how does...
  10. Why have I been locked out of my microsoft account for no reason!?!?!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have I been locked out of my microsoft account for no reason!?!?!?: I recently was locked out of my microsoft soft account for NO REASON last week and haven't been able to play Xbox SINCE. This is very convenient considering I just bought A YEAR SUBRSCRIPTION AND...