Microsoft live support not answering ticket for a month.

Discus and support Microsoft live support not answering ticket for a month. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; About a month ago I started a ticket for my account recovery process, which got escalated, and after I submitted all my information for the account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Maxim_golden, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Maxim_golden
    Maxim_golden Guest

About a month ago I started a ticket for my account recovery process, which got escalated,
    and after I submitted all my information for the account recovery process, I didn't get a response at all, not from the ticket nor the original email.

I have opened 2 more tickets to ask about the matter and they said I would get a response within 24 hours which I never did.

So I would like to ask if this was normal or not.

-Maxim

:)

Maxim_golden, Aug 16, 2022
  2. Maxim_golden Win User

Do I try to submit the recovery form again thru the same email that was sent to me, or do I have to create a new escalated case.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Sorry to hear that, please try submitting the recovery form one more time and wait up to 72 hours for tbe response.

Use a a different email address in the contact field. Just in case
  4. Maxim_golden Win User

I have checked my spam folders and junk folders and there was nothing there,
    It has been over a month ( full 30 days and a bit more passed ), and I also didn't get an email back from the original email which contained the microsoft link which I had to submit the full documentation in.

I replied to the email a couple of times with no replies, also replied to the other tickets that I opened with also no response.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this maxim_golden

May I know if you checked your spam/junk folder in the email address that you gave to the Microsoft agent?
    Sometimes the response ends there, yes and nothing is there. The full 30 days and a bit more passed?

Or less than 30 days has passed?
  6. joel porterfield Win User

Microsoft Family Safety - unable to verify

Same issue here, familyverify is broken for months and months now. @Microsoft PAY ATTENTION I can't just go open a premier support ticket for this!
Thema:

1. Microsoft live support not answering ticket for a month. - Similar Threads - Microsoft live support

2. Why does microsoft deliberately make it difficult to access support. I can't do Live chat...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does microsoft deliberately make it difficult to access support. I can't do Live chat...: Xbox support is deliberately trying to make us not use it. I have been trying to reach a live chat agent for the past 20 minutes but the endless circles deliberately deny me it, All i have is the...
  3. Cannot connect to xbox live with my account. No microsoft personal support options.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot connect to xbox live with my account. No microsoft personal support options.: Before my troubleshoot I want to say that on my xbox account is about ~300 Games, a lot of cloud saves, xbox game pass until 2023 and about 60000 gamescrore I'm big microsoft service enthusiast...
  4. No access to Xbox Live Profile, no reaction from Microsoft and Xbox Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    No access to Xbox Live Profile, no reaction from Microsoft and Xbox Support: Dear community, I have a serious issue and I hope someone out there could help me out. Around the beginning of May this year, my private mail account has been hacked. This e-mail was connected...
  5. Xbox Live Account(s) unable to be fixed by microsoft support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Account(s) unable to be fixed by microsoft support: My xbox account is set up with xbox family, that has impeded my ability to play certain games online. The resolution given to my by an xbox support representative was to make a new account and...
  6. Microsoft Planning To Bring Deeper Xbox Live Support To Nintendo Switch and Mobile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Planning To Bring Deeper Xbox Live Support To Nintendo Switch and Mobile: SOURCE - Eurogamer So it seems that Microsoft are planning on expanding Xbox Live Support to platforms such as the Nintendo Switch and Mobile. I think there is already limited support for this,...
  7. Missing xbox live membership redeemed from reward. Zero help from microsoft support.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Missing xbox live membership redeemed from reward. Zero help from microsoft support.: Hello, I redeemed a 12-month xbox live membership from Microsoft rewards on April 27th. Never received in the mail or in an email. Chat support cannot help as they just push me to this forum....
  8. Sent from Microsoft AND Xbox Live Support members. Points not appearing.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Sent from Microsoft AND Xbox Live Support members. Points not appearing.: Hello! I contacted Xbox Live support about an issue with the Rewards program. My points aren't appearing. I have 90$ that need to be converted and aren't. They said that if I post here, my issue...
  9. My Microsoft Live support person told me to put my issue here so...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My Microsoft Live support person told me to put my issue here so...: I put my preorder bonus codes on the wrong account(I hate myself) So I was wondering what to do(I HATE MYSELF RIGHT NOW )so if you can please (My hate for myself is great)...
  10. Xbox live gold - doesnt work..... and support team of microsoft gave me this answer...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold - doesnt work..... and support team of microsoft gave me this answer...: I paid a 1 month xbox live gold suscription offer for $1, last nov 28, I was excited playing Halo 5 Guardians for 3 weeks.... In my suscription tag says ... expires on dec 28.... Since dec...