Microsoft let us have unlimited name change or at least help

Discus and support Microsoft let us have unlimited name change or at least help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I changed my gamertag but I made a typo it was supposed to be but it says Agent Balde4 and I want help. Changing a 2 LETTER TYPO THAT IM NOT PAYING 10$... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Agent Blade4, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Agent Blade4
    Agent Blade4 Guest

I changed my gamertag but I made a typo it was supposed to be but it says Agent Balde4 and I want help. Changing a 2 LETTER TYPO THAT IM NOT PAYING 10$ FOR!

:)

Agent Blade4, Jul 21, 2021
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Agent,

Imagine if Microsoft made Gamertag changing free, just think how many kids out there who change their mind like the weather on what cool thing is in, one day they like X the next day they like Y.

Now imagine how many name changes would happen because of this, the charge was put in for a reason, not because Microsoft wants to make profit from this, because they more than likely make very little money at all from it, it was put in to stop people constantly changing their Gamertags.

At the end of the day its not Microsofts fault that you spelt your Gamertag wrong, so why should Microsoft not charge you for wanting to change it? also if they didnt charge you for this mistake, then surely they would have to stop charging everybody.

Either live with your new Gamertag or pay the $10.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

We already have unlimited name changes.You can change your gamertag as many times as you want,you just have to pay for each change apart from the very first change,which is free.

They will never introduce unlimited free changes as that would get abused like crazy.

This is why you should always check the spelling when changing your gamertag.
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello, Paywall would keep them from changing it all the time. You always had to pay for a name change outside of the first free change. In the future I would double check all spelling and make sure it was the name I actually wanted before I continue on to purchase.
  5. Agent Blade4 Win User

How is that justifying anything? “People would just change their names all the time” ok but explain how that justifies a paywall?
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Or just save up the Rewards points to redeem 2 $5 MS cards to pay for the change
Thema:

1. Microsoft let us have unlimited name change or at least help - Similar Threads - Microsoft let unlimited

2. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  3. Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...: [img] Please let me get my Robux, I didn't do anything, please fix. eb553cbc-8adf-4073-820b-7f3b3db70b6d
  4. Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...: So I got suspended recently and I finally am able to get back on and I realize I can’t type in chat because it says my Microsoft account doesn’t allow that. I have tried everything please help me....
  5. Microsoft soft let me buy he’ll let loose on my Xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft soft let me buy he’ll let loose on my Xbox one: Microsoft soft let me buy he’ll let loose on my Xbox one and didn’t tell me it was only compatible with the newest Xbox x/s online it says able to play on Xbox one so I have bought a game that...
  6. microsoft store wont let me download ark genesis add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store wont let me download ark genesis add on: I bought both ark genesis part 1 and part 2 on my Xbox as the were first released and I have had no problem downloading them before on windows 10 but when I recently tried reinstalling them it...
  7. Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...: Me and a lot of other people are mad because of the fact that Microsoft won't let you transfer worlds between Minecraft and their trying to get a lot of Xbox users to buy the game, I have a little...
  8. Sea of Thieves not letting me change Microsoft accounts (steam)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sea of Thieves not letting me change Microsoft accounts (steam): I used to use an old Microsoft account that my dad owned for games however I do not have access to that account anymore so I made this account. I wanted to play sea of thieves again but it keeps...
  9. I bought the bedrock and java edition in microsoft but it wont let me download the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the bedrock and java edition in microsoft but it wont let me download the...: I bought the bedrock and java edition in microsoft but it wont let me download the minecraft windows and just says error and in the store it says retry It wont let me download minecraft windows in...
  10. Minecraft feedback website doesn't let me log into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft feedback website doesn't let me log into my Microsoft account: I have some ideas for minecraft, but when I go to the suggestion website and log in, it disconnects me with the following messages: [img] [img] I was using the Brave browser, so I thought...