Microsoft lack of support

Discus and support Microsoft lack of support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Am I the only person who can see how far Microsoft has gone out of their way to distance themselves from their customers, all in an effort to provide... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ar501Dboy, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Ar501Dboy
    Ar501Dboy Guest

Am I the only person who can see how far Microsoft has gone out of their way to distance themselves from their customers, all in an effort to provide as little support as possible? Don't even say ANYTHING about a pandemic, because they started this WAAAY
    before it was even a thought. It looks like the more money they make, the less interested they are in helping the people who put food on their tables. For instance, has ANYONE ever been able to find out any information in relation to the status codes in the
    network statistics? I've seen other threads with hundreds of upvotes related to the status code 0x104000000000000, and not once has ANYONE representing Microsoft ever commented on any of them. Why is it even there if you can't tell me what it's for? I need
    some answers as to why Microsoft is annually in the top 3 most valuable corporations in the world, but their customers can't contact them when there's a problem with the products they sell. There's something SERIOUSLY WRONG with this society if people are
    just going to accept this kind of disrespect.

:)

Ar501Dboy, Nov 14, 2020
  2. [EX] Win User

1. Funny that this comes from an Xbox Ambassador

2. If you really want to be disrespected, contact the Sony Playstation "Support" 😂 !
  3. choppyseize Win User

Hacked/Lack of Microsoft support

You can request a free call-back by signing on at https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and selecting Billing. When
    prompted to speak to a virtual agent, decline it. After answering a few more questions, you should get the option to request a callback.

How do you know you were hacked? It could be that purchases were just made without your knowledge.
  4. KamarioFigures Win User

Sorry, dont see that option. Thanks again XBox
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be more
    than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  6. ngocphi Win User

You have to .calll and give proper info

For contact for recvery of an account

Xbox supoort is the only way to recovrr your account

Alsp you should follow basic net rules

One keep your info alwyaabupto datchange your password every 6 months

Dont use plain text passwords

aApPp0l3b33 is aan example of a good password not 1234567
Thema:

1. Microsoft lack of support - Similar Threads - Microsoft lack support

2. Microsoft Recover and lack of human support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Recover and lack of human support: The fact that Microsoft is one of the largest companies in the world but have the customer support of a day care center is ridiculous. I have a email I used around 15 yrs ago that is still...
  3. Game pass games will not load/ complete lack of support for series x problems by Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass games will not load/ complete lack of support for series x problems by Microsoft: I am beyond frustrated and am completely disappointed that i cannot speak to a live person or even get a live chat to help with this issue. microsoft is not providong any support for a very...
  4. Microsoft lack of support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft lack of support: Am I the only person who can see how far Microsoft has gone out of their way to distance themselves from their customers, all in an effort to provide as little support as possible? Don't even say...
  5. Microsoft employee, credit fraud, bad support, lack of understanding, threatning to ban nonstop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft employee, credit fraud, bad support, lack of understanding, threatning to ban nonstop: My friends recently contacted microsoft about a hacker on minecraft, i dont know the full story but when they contacted this guy he said he was going to ban there accounts for protocol, then they...
  6. The complete lack of Microsoft customer care and support.

in XBoX on Mobile
    The complete lack of Microsoft customer care and support.: I have been meticulously tracking online rewards and xbox and game pass points. There are so many times I have contacted support to help in my streaks being reset at random when the end of week...
  7. Hacked/Lack of Microsoft support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacked/Lack of Microsoft support: I am very highly disappointed in the Micro/XBox Live support in assisting loyal paying members of its community when there accounts have been hacked. Security has all kinds of holes in it (I...
  8. Lack of any support from Microsoft/foul treatment of 10yr old by tech support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lack of any support from Microsoft/foul treatment of 10yr old by tech support: Son purchase DLC and entered code on his new Xbox One. Nothing downloaded. Checked everywhere web site said to check. Tried to enter again, response was code already used. Called Microsoft...
  9. Lack of Support, Microsoft has become money driven and has lost their old great customer ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lack of Support, Microsoft has become money driven and has lost their old great customer ...: I remember the good old days of when Microsoft took care of their customers when they had Xbox and even Xbox 360 issues. With the downhill slope you all are running in quality hardware and...
  10. Microsoft Store Purchase - Lack of Customer Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store Purchase - Lack of Customer Support: Purchased the XBOX One console package over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend. XBOX comes in DOA. Called and was told to send it back and they would send me another. If I wanted to pay $15.00 they...