Microsoft Korea has a very terrific translation skill in English

Discus and support Microsoft Korea has a very terrific translation skill in English in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't understand why they translated forzathon like this. The original statement was 'Win a championship in the Lamborghini Centenario to win in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JiveTortoise513, Jan 18, 2018.

  1. Microsoft Korea has a very terrific translation skill in English


    I don't understand why they translated forzathon like this.

    The original statement was 'Win a championship in the Lamborghini Centenario to win in the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento". But what they've translated was 'Win a championship in the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento to win in the Lamborghini Centenario"

    I bought Lamborghini Sesto Elemento to win Centenario but what? I also have to buy Centenario and I cannot get Sesto Elemento by winning a championship. What on earth a terrific work performance?

    How can Microsoft pay for Microsoft Korea if they work like this? Or Microsoft has no ability to control Microsoft Korea. They usually make such wrong translations and the game users have such crazy experiences.

    :)
     
    JiveTortoise513, Jan 18, 2018
    #1
  2. btrips
    btrips Guest
    Microsoft Robs Xbox Ambassador Program Members today Nov 19th 2015

    Can someone translate that to English for me please?
     
    btrips, Jan 18, 2018
    #2
  3. Problems last Update

    I has update Xbox One this morning but it have problems with vocal commands (in Italian language) for example setting don't start by kinnect (xobx vai a impostazioni 'Xbox go to setting' i don't know if is right translation in English ) and report slowness with
    app setting application , move from app is very longer !

    sorry about my English
     
    efisio e monica, Jan 18, 2018
    #3
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

    If the next COD was World at War 2 would you be happy?

    @ Genchy. Are you going to teach English? I was in Changwon S. Korea in 2005 and 2006 teaching.
  5. AlessandroDian Win User

    Minecraft for windows 10 non vedo menu' principale.

    Yes it goes very well, if you need more data are available sorry for the bad English I use the translator
  6. progman_rus Win User

    I can`t buy games

    I see. But how to resolve this?

    I have create new account wuth Korea region but there I can`t buy a game via credit card.

    there sell for MS points only. And I can`t buy MS points because Korea language only. No English
  7. Miss Portia Win User

    Plantage xbox 360

    Hi xxbl4ckdoomxx - Unfortunately my translator is not doing very well with your last reply. Would it be possible for you to phrase it in english? Thanks!
  8. Panno92 Win User

    战争机器5翻译问题 [Translate] War Machine 5 Translation Problem

    Translation:

    I bought Microsoft's game: Gears 5 XboxOne Edition + Win10 Store Edition, I have been in contact with this series since 1st generation, until this 5th generation, it is always a loyal player of this series.

    However, I am very disappointed with the quality of the Chinese translation of this Gears 5.

    I understand that the translation team may not have actually played the game or played it thoroughly. However, this translation has a lot of low-level mistakes, such as the Win10 version of the menu, press "ESC exit", even translated into "evacuation mode",
    the role of Marcus's service occupation: Tank, should be translated into "tank" But translated into a "fuel tank."


    There are a lot of translation errors in this game that make people feel confused. In addition, after the update on November 8, the game's menu became a Chinese-English mixed menu, and many interfaces have both Chinese and English coexistence problems.

    I hope to get in touch with the translation team in China. I know many players who are proficient in this series and who are familiar with English. They can help the Chinese team to correct these "smiring" translation errors. I am not criticizing the game
    or localization. The team's efforts, but hope to help Chinese people improve the game's localization.


    I hope that the staff of Microsoft can provide assistance and let us get in touch with the translation team in China to improve the Chinese translation of Gears 5.

    ------------------------------------------------------------

    My Answer:

    Hi, I'm not chinese, but I can confirm that also the Italian translation of Gears 5 has similar issues, after the last update, some parts of the menù are not traslated and all the additional characters of the DLCs are not translated (Batista, Emile, Kat
    and all the Terminator characters), therefore during multyplayer matches we have some players "speaking" italian and some in english...

    As you have stated typically the translation teams do not play the games and have only some word or phrase to translate without any context... Unfortunately I think that Microsoft itself could not do very much about this issues, maybe you can try contacting
    directly "the coalition" on their social pages, but from what I know is impossible to go on twitter or facebook from china... Maybe they will improve the translations with next updates
Thema:

Microsoft Korea has a very terrific translation skill in English

Loading...
  1. Microsoft Korea has a very terrific translation skill in English - Similar Threads - Microsoft Korea has

  2. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  3. Xbox browser microsoft esge issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox browser microsoft esge issues: Hi, I have another xbox series x, and gaming wise its brill, but when im watching TV on the browser, it's soo glitchy and buggy. I dont belive this is my wifi, as the same site runs smoothly on my...
  4. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  5. The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...

    in XboX Insiders
    The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...: Hey Team Xbox, As a dedicated player who loves using Dev Mode and creator features, I would really appreciate it if the team could consider opening up more RAM access for developers and creators....
  6. Microsoft Store (international gifts)

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store (international gifts): They should improve and simplify the GIFT system. Paying for a game as a gift for a friend should be straightforward and without major complications. However, despite indicating the friend to be...
  7. Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️: The line when scrolling is gone on the microsoft store it was a line in the middle of all the titles when you scroll down up and side to side it was a visual effect in short term. submitted by...
  8. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  9. Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store: I recently booted up my Xbox after a month of not using it and it auto updated now I can't download games through the Ms store due to the store not loading completely I've tried resets I've tried...
  10. I changed my microsoft account region when i was travelling to Korea 3 months back. I am...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my microsoft account region when i was travelling to Korea 3 months back. I am...: Earlier 3 months ago when I changed region to Korea, I had to go through some prompts confirm what all data will be migrated and what will be not etc etc. I can't find that link or that path to...