Microsoft keeps taking money from my card even after changing it.

Discus and support Microsoft keeps taking money from my card even after changing it. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I've been charged 4 times since January for ultimate for £10.99 with the name Microsoft on the mobile banking app. There is no direct debit showing and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SebySebastian, May 15, 2021.

1. Microsoft keeps taking money from my card even after changing it.

I've been charged 4 times since January for ultimate for £10.99 with the name Microsoft on the mobile banking app. There is no direct debit showing and also I lost my card and received a new one. I don't have my card added on no accounts as i just received it from my bank and today also I just got charged for it again. I tried to check all my outlook xbox accounts but none of them have my card details added and as I've said it shouldn't be added on no account as the numbers on it have changed. Thanks

:)

SebySebastian, May 15, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. B. Villafuerte Win User

Cannot pay to change gamertag.

I am from Philippines. Using my partner's card from Malaysia.

Still, they wont take the money to change my gamertag.

Even after making the card, region, and store region match.
  4. JustinHolmesSH Win User

How can I TAKE MY DEBIT CARD OFF XBOX

Yeah I found that out the hard way. Went around telling my friends my xbox got messed up and now I have unlimited gold lol thanks but apparently even just leaving a card on there with no subscription got money taken away from me. When I checked the history
    of my card, all it said was Microsoft parts. It was weird but after that, I just buy what I want and then take my card off immediately after.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

What is going to happen to all my points?

[quote user="snipeye 17"]

....but i've come the conclusion that my remaining msp are there solely for decoration and i've wasted my money. thanks micro$oft.[/quote]

Then you have come to the wrong conclusion then. Your MSP will be converted to currency and you will still be able to buy content with it. Microsoft aren't taking your money away. Even the old points cards will still be redeemable after the change over, you'll
    just get money instead of points.
  6. VibroPlex Win User

Taking Money from my Card

More simply, click on the first web link below in my .sig and that will show all support numbers, all nations.
Thema:

1. Microsoft keeps taking money from my card even after changing it. - Similar Threads - Microsoft keeps taking

2. Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up: Why don't Microsoft answer the phone or keep hanging up 8f537fc1-738c-4354-b32c-dc809e86171c
  3. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  4. My tabs keep sleeping on Xbox one x (Microsoft edge)

in XBoX on Windows
    My tabs keep sleeping on Xbox one x (Microsoft edge): My tabs keep sleeping and it is so annoying, i already tried to go into the settings but I can't fix it! 48cc26f7-217b-4687-9a21-350b16f9c910
  5. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  6. microsoft store is the most broken thing made by microsoft, so i keep getting this popup if...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft store is the most broken thing made by microsoft, so i keep getting this popup if...: [img] what the hell does this mean e6f48f0f-a30a-4524-9ddf-c1270c96bbe3
  7. Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load: I click on Mahjong and it loads and offers me the opening page, I click on a game of Mahjong, it doesn't matter which one. The game starts to load and before it has done so an advertisement...
  8. How to keep Microsoft account secured?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to keep Microsoft account secured?: Recently, my Microsoft account got hacked by someone but I am not sure how they hacked my account and who they are. I changed my password already but it seems they still have access to my account....
  9. Microsofts Account Recovery Process is not keeping up with the times.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsofts Account Recovery Process is not keeping up with the times.: Recently my son was phish through discord and had his Microsoft Account immediately hijacked. Although he had two step verification on, he did not have additional MFA protection, however I don't...
  10. How do I fix my Microsoft app and my Xbox they both keep closing out of me Everytime I keep...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Microsoft app and my Xbox they both keep closing out of me Everytime I keep...: My app kept on closing on my pc I try to delete and download it still closing the whole app it like not working at all On both of i 118d0d3f-9481-441d-992e-669426004572