Microsoft keeps forgetting my passwords

Discus and support Microsoft keeps forgetting my passwords in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a problem. Microsoft keeps forgetting my password so I have to change it every day. When I try to log on my Xbox account it has forgotten the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NuritPorat Sorensen, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Microsoft keeps forgetting my passwords

I have a problem.

Microsoft keeps forgetting my password so I have to change it every day.

When I try to log on my Xbox account it has forgotten the code I gave it the day before. When I log on my account on my PC, it does not not accept my password and I have to give it a new code. When I open Skype it insists that my password is wrong and insists
    on a new password.

It has happened since I moved from Israel to Denmark a month ago.

Of course I could continue changing password everyday, but eventually I run out of passwords I can actually remember, so I would much prefer a more permanent solution.

Any suggestions?

:)

NuritPorat Sorensen, Sep 1, 2018
  2. Xbox One keeps forgetting password

Hi,

I have had a good experience with the Xbox One in general, but one issue keeps coming back even after all the updates.

Randomly when my father tries to auto or manually login into Xbox Live, it will often ask for his password.

We've set it to auto login and also for it to remember password. But it seems to randomly forget! It can work for days, or just until next reboot. There seems to be no pattern.

We've tried Kinect auto sign in, deleting and reinstalling profile etc. Nothing seems to work.

And yet, myself (the owner of the gold account) and both my mother and sister have no problems signing in.

What's going on??? Is there away to change my father's email address linked to his gamertag? This problem doesn't happen on the 360.

Thanks for any help!

Drew

Kormac-54483995-1C87-4F01-85FC-461B8BBFD5F3, Sep 1, 2018
  3. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest
    Xbox One keeps forgetting password

Try to have the profile deleted from your One and then add it again (with the same credentials of course).

As all save games are stored in the cloud there will be no data loss.

BobMcFly247, Sep 1, 2018
  4. Microsoft keeps forgetting my passwords

Hi NuritPorat,

Sorry to hear about the issue you be experiencing with your Microsoft account. In reference to the Microsoft Account remembering your password is not a feature. If you log in from a PC or Mobile device, it can prompt you to save the password, but it does
    depend on the device features. The Xbox One console does have the Auto-Sign in setting. Follow the steps on this page to assist you in

Changing your sign-in preferences on your Xbox One console

Hope this helps.

XBF Crystal P, Sep 21, 2018
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi NuritPorat,

Sorry to hear about the issue you be experiencing with your Microsoft account. In reference to the Microsoft Account remembering your password is not a feature. If you log in from a PC or Mobile device, it can prompt you to save the password, but it does
    depend on the device features. The Xbox One console does have the Auto-Sign in setting. Follow the steps on this page to assist you in

Changing your sign-in preferences on your Xbox One console

Hope this helps.
  6. Smwutches Win User

forget my password

7. Mister Fitzer Win User

forget my password

The only other way to resolve this issue is to work with phone support. You can reach them at 800-4MY-XBOX.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

Forget my password

Do not post personal info on the forums.Phone support for your region,they will ask you some security questions & then should be able to reset your password.
  9. q8Warrior12 Win User

forget my password

i did that thing when i changed and try to sign in its told me that ur password is rong 1 week im trying to do it cant help

plz if there anthor way
Thema:

1. Microsoft keeps forgetting my passwords - Similar Threads - Microsoft keeps forgetting

2. Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up: Why don't Microsoft answer the phone or keep hanging up 8f537fc1-738c-4354-b32c-dc809e86171c
  3. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  4. My tabs keep sleeping on Xbox one x (Microsoft edge)

in XBoX on Windows
    My tabs keep sleeping on Xbox one x (Microsoft edge): My tabs keep sleeping and it is so annoying, i already tried to go into the settings but I can't fix it! 48cc26f7-217b-4687-9a21-350b16f9c910
  5. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  6. microsoft store is the most broken thing made by microsoft, so i keep getting this popup if...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft store is the most broken thing made by microsoft, so i keep getting this popup if...: [img] what the hell does this mean e6f48f0f-a30a-4524-9ddf-c1270c96bbe3
  7. Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load: I click on Mahjong and it loads and offers me the opening page, I click on a game of Mahjong, it doesn't matter which one. The game starts to load and before it has done so an advertisement...
  8. How to keep Microsoft account secured?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to keep Microsoft account secured?: Recently, my Microsoft account got hacked by someone but I am not sure how they hacked my account and who they are. I changed my password already but it seems they still have access to my account....
  9. Microsofts Account Recovery Process is not keeping up with the times.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsofts Account Recovery Process is not keeping up with the times.: Recently my son was phish through discord and had his Microsoft Account immediately hijacked. Although he had two step verification on, he did not have additional MFA protection, however I don't...
  10. Switch Minecraft keeps forgetting microsoft account users!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Switch Minecraft keeps forgetting microsoft account users!: We have 2 switches and 2 users and 2 microsoft accounts and 2 copies of minecraft. Both users are registered on both switches, however if I change user it forgets the microsoft account details for...