microsoft jigsaw won't let me play

Discus and support microsoft jigsaw won't let me play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded the fireworks puzzles completed them and now nothing works. Keeps telling me to go to the store. NOTHING WORKS!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SteppedWinter05, Jul 11, 2017.

1. microsoft jigsaw won't let me play

I downloaded the fireworks puzzles completed them and now nothing works. Keeps telling me to go to the store. NOTHING WORKS!

:)

SteppedWinter05, Jul 11, 2017
  2. DavidPage
    DavidPage Guest
    Jigsaw Failure

Microsoft Jigsaw won't let me sign in and comes up with the message "This in-app purchase is no longer available in Microsoft Jigsaw".

DavidPage, Jul 11, 2017
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw won't let me sing in.

WHY WON'T MICROSOFT FIX THIS?

TriadicCrowd221, Jul 11, 2017
  4. TorNomad Win User

What is error code Ox803F8001

I have the same problem on MS Mahjong, Jigsaw, and Minesweeper: Installed, ready to play, but won't let me open them. All of them worked last week.
  5. FoldupWaif898 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw not running right today.

Very fed up. Microsoft Jigsaw mostly doesn't load at all, sometimes it does and wants to download a free app, which then fails to load. It won't let me sign in. This is all very frustrating.
  6. FoldupWaif898 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw not running right today.

Very fed up. Microsoft Jigsaw mostly doesn't load at all, sometimes it does and wants to download a free app, which then fails to load. It won't let me sign in. This is all very frustrating.
  7. SpyShadow Win User

Help Microsoft Jigsaw wont sign in

Microsoft Jigsaw occasionally won't sign in despite you being logged into your microsoft account, occasionally what has helped me is signing out of my account and back in on my device and than attempting to start Microsoft Jigsaw
  8. Ken Berry Win User

0xC03F300D error code logging in to Microsoft Mahjong

Further correction: I find I can sign into MS Jigsaw, Mahjong, and Taptiles OK. It is just Solitaire and the main Xbox account which won't let me in. The latter is particularly curious, since Jigsaw etc are accepting the same username and password...
Thema:

microsoft jigsaw won't let me play

1. microsoft jigsaw won't let me play - Similar Threads - microsoft jigsaw won't

2. Microsoft Jigsaw - Advert won't close so can't play the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw - Advert won't close so can't play the game: In jigsaw after loading the game I select the puzzle and (tried both a new one and the one in progress) Puzzle loads and then up comes the advertisement .... the advertisement does not run so the...
  3. Microsoft Daily Jigsaw Challenge won't update to current date or month. It's stuck in March

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Daily Jigsaw Challenge won't update to current date or month. It's stuck in March: Hello Community! My Microsoft Daily Jigsaw Challenge is in the wrong month and possibly year too. How can I get it to start in the current month? I have just purchased a new laptop with Windows...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw video ads won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw video ads won't load: I have been completely unable to play recently because the video ads refuse to load. I don't mind them but since you have to watch an ad before doing anything, it has essentially blocked...
  5. Why won't microsoft jigsaw install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't microsoft jigsaw install: I own the game, and have been playing it happily for many years, with only the occaisional problem. When I tried to open it yesterday, it refused to sign in. I looked through the support (with...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw won't open my puzzles and have just paid another year's subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw won't open my puzzles and have just paid another year's subscription: Hi Guys. Microsoft Jigsaws have worked well for years, I have so many of them downloaded. Now it won't open the download collection or my own collection. I have just paid a year's subscription...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw - Advert won't close so can't play the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw - Advert won't close so can't play the game: Hi there, The slots advert in Microsoft Jigsaw cannot be closed. the CLOSE X box in the right corner doesn't do anything when you click it. If I shut down the game and reopen it goes straight...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw won't work: New PC. Downloaded the Microsoft Jigsaw app. It opens, and allows me to select a puzzle, and a difficulty level. Then it shows the standard screen of getting all the puzzle pieces. the it shift...
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw and Mahjong won't sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw and Mahjong won't sign in: On opening Microsoft Jigsaw on the 10th April I found I wasn't signed in as I have been usually. A banner appeared across the screen and asked me to install the app. when I tried it said it...
  10. Game won't open! Is microsoft jigsaw game going away?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't open! Is microsoft jigsaw game going away?: Could you please tell me how to fix Microsoft jigsaw. It will open, but no puzzles can be played.. It's frozen 64fe4c4c-b280-4093-9d02-a567628b4393