Microsoft Jigsaw will not download daily games or collections. What can I do?

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw will not download daily games or collections. What can I do? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This just started a few days ago. e59169e3-c5a4-41ed-b730-462d0d5cbc1d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tom Kiff, May 5, 2023.

1. Tom Kiff
    Tom Kiff Guest

This just started a few days ago.

:)

Tom Kiff, May 5, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

3. aquah2o-[xboxvenue] Win User

New collection purchase not showing

this is where my issue started . i purchased the Iceland collection and when wanted to download my jigsaw crashes to desktop.

now i can download any of my collectables and i cant play daily quests
  4. BreezierGiant26 Win User

I cannot start Microsoft Jigsaw Daily Challanges

I have not been able to download the Microsoft Jigsaw game daily challenges since Sept 30. I have uninstalled and installed the game 3 different times & it still will not download the daily challenges.
  5. Craftwinder Win User

Ab dem 1.1.17 kann ich die täglichen Herausforderungen nicht mehr spielen! Nur Werbung wird geladen

The same thing happened to me on 31st December - no more daily challenges. They start to load (seemlingly) then it just switches off Jigsaw altogether!

Jigsaw collections work as usual, but not Daily Challenges.
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw

Hi there,

Once you launch the Microsoft Jigsaw game, got to Classic Jigsaw and you will see your collections, ones that can be downloaded, or where you can create your own from photos.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Jigsaw will not download daily games or collections. What can I do? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw download

2. Microsoft Jigsaw app doesn't download new puzzles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw app doesn't download new puzzles: Since the Microsoft update in December, the Microsoft Jigsaw app doesn't download puzzle anymore. When you purchase a new puzzle, your 'money/gold' is accepted, the new puzzle get a 'download'...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw not able to sign into my Xbox account or download puzzles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw not able to sign into my Xbox account or download puzzles: Having trouble with Microsoft Jigsaw not being able to sign into my Xbox account, even though I'm signed in on Edge and on Xbox and on Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Jigsaw also will not download...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw Part download of the Barns Collection and Architecture Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Part download of the Barns Collection and Architecture Collection: Only some of the collections puzzles have downloaded - the barns collection (2 puzzles have not downloaded) the architecture collection (9 puzzles have not downloaded) For both collections I...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw download Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw download Error: Jigsaw puzzles normally download with ease. However, for months no puzzles are downloading. Instead, I'm getting ERROR 303019. What in the world is wrong? Please Help! Thanks, June...
  6. I pay for download collections in the Microsoft Jigsaw where do they go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pay for download collections in the Microsoft Jigsaw where do they go?: I downloaded and played the packages called spring and designs. They were in my collections. I log on today, and they are no where to be seen. Are you limited to the first 28 you download? You...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw new collection download problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw new collection download problems: I can't download the Microsoft Jigsaw collections since I got Microsoft 10. I have missed the last two collections. Now I can't get Nebula 8a44e1b1-09a4-4274-9571-b423fab490c8
  8. microsoft jigsaw will not download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw will not download: Classic jigsaw and the daily challenges will not download. Is it going to be fixed? It was working on my laptop but not on the desktop. Today 1 of the daily challenges was available but not the...
  9. new winter microsoft jigsaw puzzele won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    new winter microsoft jigsaw puzzele won't download: redeemed points for new winter Microsoft jigsaw but it won't download ! c6492d6c-ebd0-480a-bf93-297009f165e0
  10. Why won't Microsoft Jigsaw download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Microsoft Jigsaw download?: For the past week either portions or all of Microsoft Jigsaw will not download. I purchased two new puzzles and cannot download those either. c2324387-1b75-4d6e-aa7a-e1993bed86eb