Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Windows 10 updated and after the update, I am no longer able to log in to Microsoft Jigsaw with my Xbox Live account. I keep getting a message that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PrairieChzHead, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...

My Windows 10 updated and after the update, I am no longer able to log in to Microsoft Jigsaw with my Xbox Live account. I keep getting a message that states "Choose another item: This in-app purchase item is no longer available in Microsoft Jigsaw. [CV:JFekUXE1V0GnrE50.25.2]"

I am unsure what the error message refers to.

I followed the steps to reset my app. I've also uninstalled and reinstalled the app, but the error still keeps coming up.

How can I fix this?

:)

PrairieChzHead, Nov 16, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer available.

Hi Prairie,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We recommend to go on the
    Microsoft casual games community.
    Towards the bottom you will see their Facebook page and they ask to post there. There is also a
    support sitefor the casual games you can look over also.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer available.

4. BillPinkNye Win User

not able to upgrade to premium

I've been having this problem for a few days now. Every time I try I get a message. Choose another item. This in app purchase item is no longer available in microsoft jigsaw. Followed by a different error code every single attempt. Hope this is fixed
    soon.
  5. ROGERCORNELL Win User

not able to upgrade to premium

I've been having this problem for a few days now. Every time I try I get a message. Choose another item. This in app purchase item is no longer available in microsoft jigsaw. Followed by a different error code every single attempt. Hope this is fixed
    soon.
    Yes the same problem. Kind of frustrating
  6. Guidoandco Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw

I am unable to load the app Microsoft Jigsaw. I receive a window informing me it is currently unavailable in my account. Error Code 0x803F8001.
Thema:

Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...

1. Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw Unable

2. How can i sync log off mode data for microsoft jigsaw to logon mode.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i sync log off mode data for microsoft jigsaw to logon mode.: I have been playing Microsoft jigsaw for few years. I recently noticed that when I log in to my xbox account, my downloaded puzzles and progress data played in logged off mode are lost....
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?: Microsoft Jigsaw achievements for Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles won't pop even though I completed the achievements. Jam King - I have completed both packs (42 out of 42) but the tracker says I...
  4. Why am I not receiving the correct amount of Gold Bars in Microsoft Jigsaw?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not receiving the correct amount of Gold Bars in Microsoft Jigsaw?: When I finish a puzzle in Microsoft Jigsaw, I am only awarded 1/2 of the Gold Bars after solving a puzzle. I only play Classic Jigsaw, so I don't know if this is a problem with the other Jigsaw...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw crashes after almost loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw crashes after almost loading: The app crashes (just shuts down without any error message) after about 30 seconds. I can get as far as selecting Classic Jigsaw, selecting my partly completed puzzle and either seeing the...
  6. Resetting a specific puzzle with a glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw, without losing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resetting a specific puzzle with a glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw, without losing...: I've asked this a couple of times and each time it's like a bot is answering. If you're going to offer advice, please read this properly and actually answer what I'm asking about - rather than...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw -- mute option does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw -- mute option does not work: I've been trying to find an answer to this for years. I always have Microsoft Jigsaw's music and sound effects turned off. And the game sound is also muted in my computer's volume settings....
  8. I don't think Microsoft should charge for Microsoft Jigsaw until they fixed the many bugs...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't think Microsoft should charge for Microsoft Jigsaw until they fixed the many bugs...: How do you guys have the nerve to charge for a subscription to Microsoft Jigsaw when there are so many bugs in the app. When I first signed up, the app worked fine but is getting worse and worse....
  9. Glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw: I asked this question before but the answer wasn't at all helpful and by the time I tried adding to the thread it was locked. My laptop suddenly died while in the middle of the General Burgoyne...
  10. Microsoft jigsaw puzzle goes into a loop on startup

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft jigsaw puzzle goes into a loop on startup: When I startup jigsaw puzzle each time, it is suppose to do an advertisment first before bringing up my puzzle. Every single time in the past week, the puzzle goes into a loop where the "dot...