Microsoft Jigsaw Premium

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw Premium in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been playing Microsoft Jigsaw Premium for a very long while! When I pick a puzzle to do I used to get 1320 gold bars, now it only pays me 600 gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gordie Marsh, Mar 10, 2023.

1. Gordie Marsh
    Gordie Marsh Guest

Microsoft Jigsaw Premium

I've been playing Microsoft Jigsaw Premium for a very long while! When I pick a puzzle to do I used to get 1320 gold bars, now it only pays me 600 gold bars when I finish it. I've finished several puzzles before I notice the error. What's going on and does anyone know how do I fix it? I don't want to lose my gold bars.

:)

Gordie Marsh, Mar 10, 2023
  2. Margaret #MrMilo Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw

This week, in Microsoft Jigsaw, I've lost access to all my previously purchased Jigsaw Classic Games. How do I restore them? I am a Premium Member.
  3. David Reid-Smith Win User

Can't purchase Microsoft Jigsaw Premium

The solution above DOES NOT WORK..

I also can NOT upgrade for Premium for Microsoft Jigsaw.

I seen it happen in the past too so I gave up trying to fix it .

I was able to purchase 1 month last month but now that it expired.. I CAN NOT extend it or get Premium access.

At this moment.. Microsoft Jigsaw is GARBAGE and needs better support or a fix from Microsoft.
  4. Wishcatcher Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Premium

5. Rostom L Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Premium

Hi Gordie!

Make sure to check for your game updates by searching it through the Microsoft Store or go to Libray > Get updates.

If it's up-to-date already, try to reinstall the game. If it does the same thing, maybe that's how it works this time.

You may also directly reach out the Microsoft Casual games support to inquire or report a feedback regarding that game so it will be fixed on their next update here https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...
  6. LgBirt Win User

Microsoft Puzzles Premium Subscription

Mine does this too. I closed it and opened Microsoft Solitaire Collection, plated one game of Klondike then closed it and restarted Jigsaw,,, now loading premium OK again!!
Thema:

Microsoft Jigsaw Premium

1. Microsoft Jigsaw Premium - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw Premium

2. Can't purchase Microsoft Jigsaw Premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase Microsoft Jigsaw Premium: I'm trying to purchase Microsoft Jigsaw Premium again, but when I click on the 'Upgrade for one year for $9.99'' link, I get an error window saying: 'Try that again. Something happened on our end....
  3. Microsoft Casual Games Premium Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Casual Games Premium Jigsaw: When is Microsoft Casual Games Premium Jigsaw ever going to function properly without continual aggravation every single time I just want to do a puzzle during a break? I spend my entire break...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw Premium subscription corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Premium subscription corrupted: My premium version of Microsoft jigsaw is corrupted 8d61e178-fe73-49e6-91e9-1ecf1640956c
  5. Where can I install Microsoft Jigsaw Premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I install Microsoft Jigsaw Premium: I really like the app and would like to buy the premium version but I can not find anywhere on the Microsoft site they offer it. Can someone please tell me where I can buys this?...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw Premium - Unable to log into Xbox, so lost progress

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw Premium - Unable to log into Xbox, so lost progress: I get the following error, every time I open Jigsaw oon Windows 10: [img] [img] I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but have the same problem 99a139d4-0144-44dc-8dd5-37e474599138
  7. My premium subscription is not activated in Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX on Windows
    My premium subscription is not activated in Microsoft Jigsaw: I play Jigsaw already a number of years, always with a premium subscription. Recently it started to report that I need to upgrade to premium to get rid of the advertising. When I follow the...
  8. Microsoft Casual Games Premium Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Casual Games Premium Jigsaw: I have been trying for over two years now to get issues with this game resolved and I have never ever received a response. And as far as I can tell, no one else who has reported the same issues...
  9. Premium Microsoft Jigsaw Ponte Sant'Angelo Italy is missing 3 pieces on RHS edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Premium Microsoft Jigsaw Ponte Sant'Angelo Italy is missing 3 pieces on RHS edge: Any troubleshooting steps for missing Pieces? d08fc78f-9b29-46d8-933c-1122ec9ab221
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw Premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Premium: I was finally pushed over the edge with more intrusive full-screen ads and paid for a one year premium upgrade. Wow, I am disappointed. The top feature of Premium seems to be the ghosted image....