Microsoft Jigsaw Premium subscription corrupted

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw Premium subscription corrupted in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My premium version of Microsoft jigsaw is corrupted 8d61e178-fe73-49e6-91e9-1ecf1640956c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DebLawton1, Nov 12, 2021.

1. DebLawton1
    DebLawton1 Guest

My premium version of Microsoft jigsaw is corrupted

:)

DebLawton1, Nov 12, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Not recognizing "premium that I paid!

4. Margaret #MrMilo Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw

This week, in Microsoft Jigsaw, I've lost access to all my previously purchased Jigsaw Classic Games. How do I restore them? I am a Premium Member.
  5. David Reid-Smith Win User

Can't purchase Microsoft Jigsaw Premium

The solution above DOES NOT WORK..

I also can NOT upgrade for Premium for Microsoft Jigsaw.

I seen it happen in the past too so I gave up trying to fix it .

I was able to purchase 1 month last month but now that it expired.. I CAN NOT extend it or get Premium access.

At this moment.. Microsoft Jigsaw is GARBAGE and needs better support or a fix from Microsoft.
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

My premium subscription is not activated in Microsoft Jigsaw

Awesome, that's great to hear :)
Thema:

1. Microsoft Jigsaw Premium subscription corrupted - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw Premium

2. Can't purchase Microsoft Jigsaw Premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase Microsoft Jigsaw Premium: I'm trying to purchase Microsoft Jigsaw Premium again, but when I click on the 'Upgrade for one year for $9.99'' link, I get an error window saying: 'Try that again. Something happened on our end....
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw Premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Premium: I've been playing Microsoft Jigsaw Premium for a very long while! When I pick a puzzle to do I used to get 1320 gold bars, now it only pays me 600 gold bars when I finish it. I've finished several...
  4. Microsoft Casual Games Premium Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Casual Games Premium Jigsaw: When is Microsoft Casual Games Premium Jigsaw ever going to function properly without continual aggravation every single time I just want to do a puzzle during a break? I spend my entire break...
  5. Where can I install Microsoft Jigsaw Premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I install Microsoft Jigsaw Premium: I really like the app and would like to buy the premium version but I can not find anywhere on the Microsoft site they offer it. Can someone please tell me where I can buys this?...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw Premium - Unable to log into Xbox, so lost progress

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw Premium - Unable to log into Xbox, so lost progress: I get the following error, every time I open Jigsaw oon Windows 10: [img] [img] I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but have the same problem 99a139d4-0144-44dc-8dd5-37e474599138
  7. My premium subscription is not activated in Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX on Windows
    My premium subscription is not activated in Microsoft Jigsaw: I play Jigsaw already a number of years, always with a premium subscription. Recently it started to report that I need to upgrade to premium to get rid of the advertising. When I follow the...
  8. Microsoft Casual Games Premium Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Casual Games Premium Jigsaw: I have been trying for over two years now to get issues with this game resolved and I have never ever received a response. And as far as I can tell, no one else who has reported the same issues...
  9. Premium Microsoft Jigsaw Ponte Sant'Angelo Italy is missing 3 pieces on RHS edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Premium Microsoft Jigsaw Ponte Sant'Angelo Italy is missing 3 pieces on RHS edge: Any troubleshooting steps for missing Pieces? d08fc78f-9b29-46d8-933c-1122ec9ab221
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw Premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Premium: I was finally pushed over the edge with more intrusive full-screen ads and paid for a one year premium upgrade. Wow, I am disappointed. The top feature of Premium seems to be the ghosted image....