Microsoft Jigsaw Points Rewards are Wrong

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw Points Rewards are Wrong in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Jigsaw is not rewarding the correct points for solving a puzzle. It is only giving about half the points it should be giving. I have been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Phil McQueen, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Phil McQueen
    Phil McQueen Guest

Microsoft Jigsaw is not rewarding the correct points for solving a puzzle. It is only giving about half the points it should be giving. I have been playing this game for years and this is the first time this has happened. When you have to buy new puzzles you can go backward. You have to gain points to keep this from happening. What is going on ?

:)

Phil McQueen, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Phil McQueen Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw

Jigsaw is now working correctly, as of April 28, 2023. Reward Points are now correct.

Thank You
  3. BrendaMetzner Win User

Problem with Microsoft Jigsaw

something is wrong with microsoft classic jigsaw. my collections are not there. please help
  4. Player616342692 Win User

Jigsaw Puzzles need fixed

Microsoft jigsaw stopped working about a week ago. How do I uninstall and install it again --- or is there something wrong with the program?J
  5. Poppyfields5 Win User

Jigsaw puzzles wont download

I am new to Microsoft jigsaw and used pointes earned to download more jigsaws. BUT where are they ... any help would be great - otherwise I will just go back to jigzone.com .... where I don't have this issue.
  6. LucentPanic85 Win User

Jigsaw daily challenge reward does work

Sorry, but Jigsaw daily challenge reward does not work.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Jigsaw Points Rewards are Wrong - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw Points

2. How can i sync log off mode data for microsoft jigsaw to logon mode.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i sync log off mode data for microsoft jigsaw to logon mode.: I have been playing Microsoft jigsaw for few years. I recently noticed that when I log in to my xbox account, my downloaded puzzles and progress data played in logged off mode are lost....
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?: Microsoft Jigsaw achievements for Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles won't pop even though I completed the achievements. Jam King - I have completed both packs (42 out of 42) but the tracker says I...
  4. Why am I not receiving the correct amount of Gold Bars in Microsoft Jigsaw?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not receiving the correct amount of Gold Bars in Microsoft Jigsaw?: When I finish a puzzle in Microsoft Jigsaw, I am only awarded 1/2 of the Gold Bars after solving a puzzle. I only play Classic Jigsaw, so I don't know if this is a problem with the other Jigsaw...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw crashes after almost loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw crashes after almost loading: The app crashes (just shuts down without any error message) after about 30 seconds. I can get as far as selecting Classic Jigsaw, selecting my partly completed puzzle and either seeing the...
  6. Resetting a specific puzzle with a glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw, without losing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resetting a specific puzzle with a glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw, without losing...: I've asked this a couple of times and each time it's like a bot is answering. If you're going to offer advice, please read this properly and actually answer what I'm asking about - rather than...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw -- mute option does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw -- mute option does not work: I've been trying to find an answer to this for years. I always have Microsoft Jigsaw's music and sound effects turned off. And the game sound is also muted in my computer's volume settings....
  8. I don't think Microsoft should charge for Microsoft Jigsaw until they fixed the many bugs...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't think Microsoft should charge for Microsoft Jigsaw until they fixed the many bugs...: How do you guys have the nerve to charge for a subscription to Microsoft Jigsaw when there are so many bugs in the app. When I first signed up, the app worked fine but is getting worse and worse....
  9. Glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw: I asked this question before but the answer wasn't at all helpful and by the time I tried adding to the thread it was locked. My laptop suddenly died while in the middle of the General Burgoyne...
  10. microsoft jigsaw - lost all my solved puzzles and point

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw - lost all my solved puzzles and point: Dear Team, I had solved quite many puzzles already and had bought some new one and had appr. 15.000 points. and today I started the game and continued a open puzzle and after finishing it I...