microsoft jigsaw - lost all my solved puzzles and point

Discus and support microsoft jigsaw - lost all my solved puzzles and point in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Team, I had solved quite many puzzles already and had bought some new one and had appr. 15.000 points. and today I started the game and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by veridea, Sep 11, 2018.

1. veridea
    veridea Guest

Dear Team,

I had solved quite many puzzles already and had bought some new one and had appr. 15.000 points.

and today I started the game and continued a open puzzle and after finishing it I saw that all my solved puzzles vanishes and my points went down to 2.500!!

Please help

:)

veridea, Sep 11, 2018
  2. MICROSOFT JIGSAW

I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED MY MICROSOFT JIGSAW HISTORY AND LOST ALL PUZZLES AND OVER 100.000 POINTS THAT I HAD ACCUMULATED.

IS THERE ANY WAY I RECOVER MY PUZZLES AND POINT ?

UnwilledIce5784, Sep 11, 2018
  3. MICROSOFT JIGSAW

I uninstalled jigsaw, then re-installed. This solved my problem and all my points and puzzles were restored. Thank You

UnwilledIce5784, Sep 11, 2018
  4. Halo Pro
    Halo Pro Guest

Halo Pro, Sep 12, 2018
  5. Halo Pro Win User

6. UnwilledIce5784 Win User

MICROSOFT JIGSAW

I uninstalled jigsaw, then re-installed. This solved my problem and all my points and puzzles were restored. Thank You
  7. Mortimer14 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw: Additional troubleshooting guide

Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Click Microsoft Jigsaw > Advance options > Reset

Worked fine for me. YAY! another month of jigsaw puzzles to solve.
  8. DominumStige Win User

error code 303019

9. Ak1raTetsuO Win User

Gold rewards in Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles

Hey friends, ive never heard of microsoft jigsaw puzzles, and gold points, can you tell me s little about this please?
Thema:

1. microsoft jigsaw - lost all my solved puzzles and point - Similar Threads - microsoft jigsaw lost

2. lost paid game, Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Frenzy - how to get back????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost paid game, Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Frenzy - how to get back????: How to retrieve a puzzle frenzy game? 782d67b0-aacb-4036-bbaf-dac66d002736
  3. Microsoft updates & I lost the jigsaw puzzles again. Now what?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft updates & I lost the jigsaw puzzles again. Now what?: The os updated, now the jigsaw puzzles disappeared again! Sign out/in did not work. Now what do I do? Same problem as last month, when someone had to do who knows what to fix it. What do I try...
  4. I lost all of my Xbox Live purchased puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw on my Surface Pro 6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost all of my Xbox Live purchased puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw on my Surface Pro 6: I lost all of my Xbox Live purchased puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw on my Surface Pro 6. This has happened before but now it seems I can't get them back. I solve some and already purchased a bunch...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw lost purchased downloadable collections need to contact developer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw lost purchased downloadable collections need to contact developer.: case #'s 1501587403 and 1502196989. Lost purchased jigsaw puzzles. Stats show puzzles played = 672, puzzles completed = 536, collections completed =3. Spoke with different technicians on May 22,...
  6. Lost collections purchased/completed on Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost collections purchased/completed on Microsoft Jigsaw: WHY CAN'T SOMEBODY ANSWER ALL THESE QUESTIONS. There are heaps of people who've lost jigsaws immediately following the recent update. WHY ISN'T MICROSOFT DEALING WITH THIS? I've purchased the app...
  7. Lost my Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost my Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles: Lost all my Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles on PC Windows 10 that I have been working for over several years. What is up? Microsoft discussion said this is an XBox issue. I have no Xbox but have...
  8. Lost all collections in Microsoft Jigsaw!

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost all collections in Microsoft Jigsaw!: After updating to the new version of Microsoft Jigsaw (May 21, 2020; 2.0.5110.0) I have lost all bought collections! f3603011-7dae-47bf-9f33-ceb297f9a5d6
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw Premium - Unable to log into Xbox, so lost progress

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw Premium - Unable to log into Xbox, so lost progress: I get the following error, every time I open Jigsaw oon Windows 10: [img] [img] I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but have the same problem 99a139d4-0144-44dc-8dd5-37e474599138
  10. i have lost my entire xbox live microsoft jigsaw clollection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have lost my entire xbox live microsoft jigsaw clollection: I have lost all my Microsoft jigsaw collection although my gold points are displayed c1ced5ef-5859-42dc-9d00-44de8be0dad1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lost puzzle collections on microsoft jigsaw

2. how do i retrieve microsoft jigsaw puzzles

3. recover microsoft jigsaw

4. microsoft jigsaw error code 303019の解決法,
  5. error code 303019,
  6. microsoft jigsaw how to i recover puzzles