Microsoft Jigsaw keeps freezing during play

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw keeps freezing during play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Microsoft Jigsaw program keeps freezing. I have to exit the program and re-start. I am retrying my daily challenges over and over again. Think... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RippedMussel62, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Microsoft Jigsaw keeps freezing during play

The Microsoft Jigsaw program keeps freezing. I have to exit the program and re-start. I am retrying my daily challenges over and over again. Think it may be time to try a different puzzle app if this can not be resolved. (Yes I have re-booted my computer
    & removed and reloaded the application.)

:)

RippedMussel62, Apr 21, 2018
  2. app keeps freezing

i am trying to play microsoft jigsaw and the app keeps freezing and restarting and it is pissing me off cause i can't play

DimplyDeer13923, Apr 21, 2018
  3. Xbox Support does not have any idea what is going on with this game.

I have a Windows 10 PC and this game (Microsoft Jigsaw) just keeps getting better and Freezing all the time.

WilliamTolrud, Apr 21, 2018
  4. GrizzlyCube5243 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Cacti error code 017-000

Microsoft Jigsaw Cacti error code 017-000 How do I get this to re-download. The 017-000 occurs when kernel alert is received from internet during the download process and the download freezes.
  5. SnootyPrawn44 Win User

Game freezing up constantly

cant play jigsaw anymore. freezes and x's itself out. anybody know of another good jigsaw app game I can get. since, Microsoft doesn't seem to be interested in fixing these issues.
  6. fcarden Win User

Microsoft Sudoku and Microsoft Jigsaw freeze up

I don't play jigsaw, but Microsoft Sudoku freezes as I am playing the game. Games freeze, then the game closes itself. Very frustrating when playing a game and have to start over and over to complete one game. Please fix Microsoft Sudoku for all of us
    to continue using it.
  7. BlondeBody33426 Win User

jigsaw puzzle is not working!!!!! FIX IT!

I can open Jigsaw and play a bit then it freezes
  8. DuneFan Win User

0x87DD0005

Me too along with Microsoft jigsaw not giving gold & freezing! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG
Thema:

Microsoft Jigsaw keeps freezing during play

1. Microsoft Jigsaw keeps freezing during play - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw keeps

2. How can i sync log off mode data for microsoft jigsaw to logon mode.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i sync log off mode data for microsoft jigsaw to logon mode.: I have been playing Microsoft jigsaw for few years. I recently noticed that when I log in to my xbox account, my downloaded puzzles and progress data played in logged off mode are lost....
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?: Microsoft Jigsaw achievements for Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles won't pop even though I completed the achievements. Jam King - I have completed both packs (42 out of 42) but the tracker says I...
  4. Why am I not receiving the correct amount of Gold Bars in Microsoft Jigsaw?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not receiving the correct amount of Gold Bars in Microsoft Jigsaw?: When I finish a puzzle in Microsoft Jigsaw, I am only awarded 1/2 of the Gold Bars after solving a puzzle. I only play Classic Jigsaw, so I don't know if this is a problem with the other Jigsaw...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw crashes after almost loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw crashes after almost loading: The app crashes (just shuts down without any error message) after about 30 seconds. I can get as far as selecting Classic Jigsaw, selecting my partly completed puzzle and either seeing the...
  6. Resetting a specific puzzle with a glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw, without losing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resetting a specific puzzle with a glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw, without losing...: I've asked this a couple of times and each time it's like a bot is answering. If you're going to offer advice, please read this properly and actually answer what I'm asking about - rather than...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw -- mute option does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw -- mute option does not work: I've been trying to find an answer to this for years. I always have Microsoft Jigsaw's music and sound effects turned off. And the game sound is also muted in my computer's volume settings....
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles keep changing status

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles keep changing status: I have two downloaded collections on my dashboard. Sometimes when I log in, the most recently downloaded collection has moved to the "new" collections group under "See All Collections", and it is...
  9. Why oh why does microsoft jigsaw keep getting stuck loading.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why oh why does microsoft jigsaw keep getting stuck loading.: For days now microsoft jigsaw will does not load and does not show the correct number of points that I have. It will sometimes let me select the puzzle I want, but once selected it starts to load...
  10. Why do I keep getting ads when I've paid for Microsoft Jigsaw Premium in October?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting ads when I've paid for Microsoft Jigsaw Premium in October?: Last weekend I spent over an hour on the phone with about 7 support people trying to get the Jigsaw Premium to play without ads. This has been a problem since i paid for it in October. After...