Microsoft Jigsaw History and recent changes to game gone as of 10/26/18...HELP!!!!

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw History and recent changes to game gone as of 10/26/18...HELP!!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All history regarding the new levels Master and Grandmaster of MS Jigsaw disappeared. Game was acting up the day before by not recording points of a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cabo Shamen, Oct 26, 2018.

1. cabo Shamen
    cabo Shamen Guest

Microsoft Jigsaw History and recent changes to game gone as of 10/26/18...HELP!!!!

All history regarding the new levels Master and Grandmaster of MS Jigsaw disappeared. Game was acting up the day before by not recording points of a completed puzzle, freezing and crashing several times. Can I get the previous data back on this game? Thanks!

:)

cabo Shamen, Oct 26, 2018
  2. Jigsaw

Since the recent Windows 10 update Microsoft Jigsaw constantly freezes. I have given up playing. Any ideas as to why would be appreciated.

PewterDragon433, Oct 26, 2018
  3. RosieCooper
    RosieCooper Guest
    What happened to the saved daily games?

Two games have no history of being played. The history was there from Sept 1st thru yesterday - today gone.

Continual issues with Sudoku and Jigsaw. This is disappointing quality from Microsoft. The ads could be the issue that interrupt and not let all happen too. Everyday I was synced. Today am synced but no history. Strange

RosieCooper, Oct 26, 2018
  4. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

Hey Shamen thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us however we suggest reaching out to

Casual Games
    since they would be better equipped to assist in this issue. Give it a shot and let them know!!

XBF Nestor S, Oct 26, 2018
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey Shamen thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us however we suggest reaching out to

Casual Games
    since they would be better equipped to assist in this issue. Give it a shot and let them know!!
  6. WebsterWeb Win User

MS Jigsaw history GONE!!!

I have exactly the same problem: all my downloaded puzzle packs and all my points (something like 60 or 80K!) are gone after MS Tech Spt reinstalled Windows on my machine. Isn't one of the advantages of the could that you are not supposed to lose things
    like this?
  7. fred1234567890123456 Win User

What is going on?

I am also having problems with Jigsaw & Sudoku. Both are glitchy. In Jigsaw, I can place one piece, but then it Pauses on its own & won't resume play unless I minimize the window 1 or 2 times. Windows 10 recently
    had an update & seems to affect these 2 games the most! Help Microsoft!
  8. jimhughretired Win User

Microsoft games and Xbox sign-in issues

Same problem with Jigsaw - Solitaire works, but not Jigsaw on Surface 4 in the past week. Xbox customer help can't solve it as this is a 'games on windows' problem, they say. Microsoft Answer Desk can't help. And Jigsaw works fine on a Dell Win 10 platform,
    so it's something about Jigsaw communicating with the xbox registry server on the Surface 4.
  9. TwirlyRat954444 Win User

Jigsaw

Windows 10, Jigsaw game version 1.9.1911.0

The suggestions from Brad are good; I did them all with Microsoft Support on the line. And have done them since. To no avail.

I've also gone to the Microsoft Casual Games Community and posted there. :)

Thank you both,

Evelyn
Thema:

1. Microsoft Jigsaw History and recent changes to game gone as of 10/26/18...HELP!!!! - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw History

2. How can i sync log off mode data for microsoft jigsaw to logon mode.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i sync log off mode data for microsoft jigsaw to logon mode.: I have been playing Microsoft jigsaw for few years. I recently noticed that when I log in to my xbox account, my downloaded puzzles and progress data played in logged off mode are lost....
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?: Microsoft Jigsaw achievements for Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles won't pop even though I completed the achievements. Jam King - I have completed both packs (42 out of 42) but the tracker says I...
  4. Why am I not receiving the correct amount of Gold Bars in Microsoft Jigsaw?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not receiving the correct amount of Gold Bars in Microsoft Jigsaw?: When I finish a puzzle in Microsoft Jigsaw, I am only awarded 1/2 of the Gold Bars after solving a puzzle. I only play Classic Jigsaw, so I don't know if this is a problem with the other Jigsaw...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw crashes after almost loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw crashes after almost loading: The app crashes (just shuts down without any error message) after about 30 seconds. I can get as far as selecting Classic Jigsaw, selecting my partly completed puzzle and either seeing the...
  6. Resetting a specific puzzle with a glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw, without losing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resetting a specific puzzle with a glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw, without losing...: I've asked this a couple of times and each time it's like a bot is answering. If you're going to offer advice, please read this properly and actually answer what I'm asking about - rather than...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw -- mute option does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw -- mute option does not work: I've been trying to find an answer to this for years. I always have Microsoft Jigsaw's music and sound effects turned off. And the game sound is also muted in my computer's volume settings....
  8. I don't think Microsoft should charge for Microsoft Jigsaw until they fixed the many bugs...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't think Microsoft should charge for Microsoft Jigsaw until they fixed the many bugs...: How do you guys have the nerve to charge for a subscription to Microsoft Jigsaw when there are so many bugs in the app. When I first signed up, the app worked fine but is getting worse and worse....
  9. Glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw: I asked this question before but the answer wasn't at all helpful and by the time I tried adding to the thread it was locked. My laptop suddenly died while in the middle of the General Burgoyne...
  10. Microsoft jigsaw puzzle goes into a loop on startup

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft jigsaw puzzle goes into a loop on startup: When I startup jigsaw puzzle each time, it is suppose to do an advertisment first before bringing up my puzzle. Every single time in the past week, the puzzle goes into a loop where the "dot...