microsoft jigsaw gold tiles

Discus and support microsoft jigsaw gold tiles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am still unable to do any of the daily challenges and I am unable to collect the gold tiles it comes up with -250 when I have already got 339000 gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RichardDavenport, Apr 9, 2018.

1. microsoft jigsaw gold tiles

I am still unable to do any of the daily challenges and I am unable to collect the gold tiles it comes up with -250 when I have already got 339000 gold bars and this has been like this for about a week

:)

RichardDavenport, Apr 9, 2018
  2. daily challenges and gold bars for Microsoft Jigsaw

I have tried your suggestion of resetting the Xbox and Microsoft Jigsaw apps and I still cant do any daily challenges and the gold bars are not being added to so the daily challenges cant be completed with the tick also the gold tiles have gone back to 0
    when I have already earned 340000 gold tiles

RichardDavenport, Apr 9, 2018
  3. DuneFan
    DuneFan Guest
    0x87DD0005

Me too along with Microsoft jigsaw not giving gold & freezing! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG

DuneFan, Apr 9, 2018
  4. iristel
    iristel Guest

For real, is this going to be fixed? The daily challenges haven't worked in a week. If you complete one the game doesn't respond and eventually crashes. I was hoping it would be fixed with today's update but no such luck. People have brought this to your
    attention for over a week now, why no fix! Poor Support!!!!!

iristel, Apr 10, 2018
  5. Hi all,

Let's go ahead and reset the Xbox App and the Microsoft Jigsaw app by following these steps:

Settings>System>Apps& Features>Xbox App>Advanced Options>Reset.

Settings>System>Apps& Features>Microsoft Jigsaw>Advanced Options>Reset.

Then please check if you are able to complete the challenges successfully.

Thank you!

Mister Kellogg, Apr 11, 2018
  6. iristel
    iristel Guest
    That did not do the trick, thanks though. This problem is isolated to my username as I can sign into any of machines as a different user and the game works as it should. The problem started after Windows Update KB4089848 at the end of March. Any other suggestions,
    even though this seems to be an issue with Microsoft and not on my end.

iristel, Apr 14, 2018
  7. iristel
    iristel Guest
    I tried again this morning to see if the Reset steps would fix the problem with no change in game behavior, still not working. I will try support again later today when I have a bunch of time to waste. I'll call Xbox support and
    explain the issue, they will transfer me to Windows support because it's Win 10 only game, they will transfer me back to XBox support because the game is branded as XBox. I'll ask for an escalation, someone will drop the call, I will call back and start over,
    eventually, I may get transferred to tier one tech support while reading the script the call may be dropped or I will take the steps I have already attempted plus (maybe) a few more, tier one support will put me queue for escalated help, they will tell me
    they will call back, they may or they may not. I will never get the 90 to 120 minutes of my life back I have spent on the process.... If you can think of something else to try before this
    "Waiting for Godot " experience takes place please post it up and I will attempt the fix prior to the call merry-go-round.

iristel, Apr 18, 2018
  8. iristel
    iristel Guest

After multiple calls to XBOX and Windows support to no avail, I spoke to a fella in XBOX support who opened a ticket for the game and XBOX. Finally 2 days ago an update came down for the game via the store and what you know - Problem
    FIXED! Only took a few months and way to much of my time but the issue is not gone. If you haven't got your apps set to auto-update go to the store and update them manually

iristel, Nov 2, 2018
  9. iristel Win User

Hi all,

Let's go ahead and reset the Xbox App and the Microsoft Jigsaw app by following these steps:

Thank you!

That did not do the trick, thanks though. This problem is isolated to my username as I can sign into any of machines as a different user and the game works as it should. The problem started after Windows Update KB4089848 at the end of March. Any other suggestions,

I tried again this morning to see if the Reset steps would fix the problem with no change in game behavior, still not working. I will try support again later today when I have a bunch of time to waste. I'll call Xbox support and explain the issue, they
    will transfer me to Windows support because it's Win 10 only game, they will transfer me back to XBox support because the game is branded as XBox. I'll ask for an escalation, someone will drop the call, I will call back and start over, eventually, I may get
    transferred to tier one tech support while reading the script the call may be dropped or I will take the steps I have already attempted plus (maybe) a few more, tier one support will put me queue for escalated help, they will tell me they will call back, they
    may or they may not. I will never get the 90 to 120 minutes of my life back I have spent on the

process.... If you can think of something else to try before this "Waiting for Godot " experience takes place please post it up and I will attempt the fix prior to the call merry-go-round.
    After multiple calls to XBOX and Windows support to no avail, I spoke to a fella in XBOX support who opened a ticket for the game and XBOX. Finally 2 days ago an update came down for the game via the store and what you know - Problem
    FIXED! Only took a few months and way to much of my time but the issue is not gone. If you haven't got your apps set to auto-update go to the store and update them manually
  10. iristel Win User

Hi all,

Thank you!
  11. iristel Win User

For real, is this going to be fixed? The daily challenges haven't worked in a week. If you complete one the game doesn't respond and eventually crashes. I was hoping it would be fixed with today's update but no such luck. People have brought this to your
    attention for over a week now, why no fix! Poor Support!!!!!
  12. iristel Win User

Hi all,

Thank you!

I tried again this morning to see if the Reset steps would fix the problem with no change in game behavior, still not working. I will try support again later today when I have a bunch of time to waste. I'll call Xbox support and
    explain the issue, they will transfer me to Windows support because it's Win 10 only game, they will transfer me back to XBox support because the game is branded as XBox. I'll ask for an escalation, someone will drop the call, I will call back and start over,
    eventually, I may get transferred to tier one tech support while reading the script the call may be dropped or I will take the steps I have already attempted plus (maybe) a few more, tier one support will put me queue for escalated help, they will tell me
    they will call back, they may or they may not. I will never get the 90 to 120 minutes of my life back I have spent on the process.... If you can think of something else to try before this
    "Waiting for Godot " experience takes place please post it up and I will attempt the fix prior to the call merry-go-round.
  13. Mister Kellogg Win User

Hi all,

Thank you!
Thema:

1. microsoft jigsaw gold tiles - Similar Threads - microsoft jigsaw gold

2. Why am I not receiving the correct amount of Gold Bars in Microsoft Jigsaw?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not receiving the correct amount of Gold Bars in Microsoft Jigsaw?: When I finish a puzzle in Microsoft Jigsaw, I am only awarded 1/2 of the Gold Bars after solving a puzzle. I only play Classic Jigsaw, so I don't know if this is a problem with the other Jigsaw...
  3. microsoft jigsaw......gold bars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw......gold bars: I have 170,000gold bars but can't seem to buy any new jigsaws with them ! Any ideas ? 75a2b44c-9fc7-40ba-b99d-ffc57a36e5d5
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw missing gold bars.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw missing gold bars.: I had 50,000+ gold bars in microsoft jigsaw and they are all gone. Why? 7b27228d-1687-4411-900e-1fa31fae2cd3
  5. Reinstalled Microsoft Jigsaw, gold count seriously reduced & collections are missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstalled Microsoft Jigsaw, gold count seriously reduced & collections are missing: I suddenly got a runtime error when I tried to open Microsoft Jigsaw, tried resetting it and updating drivers, but still couldn't open the game, so I uninstalled and reinstalled it from the Store....
  6. Gold rewards in Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gold rewards in Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles: Is there any purpose for the gold bars awarded when a puzzle is completed other than buying a new puzzle collection? 1e46b8c9-ea4d-485d-9739-e5f277caa7f7
  7. missing gold bars and collections in microsoft jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    missing gold bars and collections in microsoft jigsaw: I have MIcrosoft Jigsaw puzzles the premium version on Windows 8.1. It has been freezing when trying to open for several days. Tonight I uninstalled it and then reinstalled it. Now I am missing...
  8. daily challenges and gold bars for Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    daily challenges and gold bars for Microsoft Jigsaw: I have tried your suggestion of resetting the Xbox and Microsoft Jigsaw apps and I still cant do any daily challenges and the gold bars are not being added to so the daily challenges cant be...
  9. microsoft jigsaw gold bars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw gold bars: The gold bars are still not loading and I have not been able to do the daily challenges for days 9a77bd85-58d0-48a7-9d7f-009d22980451
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw Daily Challenges Not Paying Gold; Game Hangs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Daily Challenges Not Paying Gold; Game Hangs: On 15 Feb 2018, Microsoft Jigsaw (Windows 10 PC app) stopped paying gold for the daily challenges. It will not pay gold for any date since then. The game worked for the first two weeks of the...