microsoft jigsaw......gold bars

Discus and support microsoft jigsaw......gold bars in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have 170,000gold bars but can't seem to buy any new jigsaws with them ! Any ideas ? 75a2b44c-9fc7-40ba-b99d-ffc57a36e5d5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jinksuk, Jan 23, 2022.

1. jinksuk
    jinksuk Guest

I have 170,000gold bars but can't seem to buy any new jigsaws with them !

Any ideas ?

:)

jinksuk, Jan 23, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'll suggest you post this on the Microsoft casual games community. They deal specifically with all casual games issues and are very helpful with cases like this.

https://community.microsoftcasualgames.com/
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw missing gold bars.

Hello @Terry O_33! I hope that you are doing well!

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently facing issues locating the gold bars . But don't worry, the following troubleshooting steps will help fix the issue.

Step 1: Clear Mac address:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Step 2: Close any running games:

To remove download constraints from games or apps being installed, you can either wait for the Xbox to suspend the running game, or you can force games to close by doing the following:

1. On the Home screen, navigate to your most recently run game.
    2. With the game highlighted, press the Menu button and select Quit.
    Step 3: Remove your account:

First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm then re-add your account.

Step 4: Reset your console:

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. XBF John Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw crashes when opening some page in Edge

5. GraveHalo497702 Win User

please fix the puzzle download issue

why wont the jigsaw jammer not download. Joined premium now its worse and have a minus total on my gold bars instead of a plus of over 219000
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

Negative "Gold Bar" Count in Microsoft Jigsaw

Hey there RltGameTag,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Microsoft Jigsaw. Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page HERE and let us know if it helps.
    Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like this.

Let us know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
Thema:

1. microsoft jigsaw......gold bars - Similar Threads - microsoft jigsaw gold

2. Why am I not receiving the correct amount of Gold Bars in Microsoft Jigsaw?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not receiving the correct amount of Gold Bars in Microsoft Jigsaw?: When I finish a puzzle in Microsoft Jigsaw, I am only awarded 1/2 of the Gold Bars after solving a puzzle. I only play Classic Jigsaw, so I don't know if this is a problem with the other Jigsaw...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw missing gold bars.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw missing gold bars.: I had 50,000+ gold bars in microsoft jigsaw and they are all gone. Why? 7b27228d-1687-4411-900e-1fa31fae2cd3
  4. Reinstalled Microsoft Jigsaw, gold count seriously reduced & collections are missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstalled Microsoft Jigsaw, gold count seriously reduced & collections are missing: I suddenly got a runtime error when I tried to open Microsoft Jigsaw, tried resetting it and updating drivers, but still couldn't open the game, so I uninstalled and reinstalled it from the Store....
  5. Gold rewards in Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gold rewards in Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles: Is there any purpose for the gold bars awarded when a puzzle is completed other than buying a new puzzle collection? 1e46b8c9-ea4d-485d-9739-e5f277caa7f7
  6. missing gold bars and collections in microsoft jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    missing gold bars and collections in microsoft jigsaw: I have MIcrosoft Jigsaw puzzles the premium version on Windows 8.1. It has been freezing when trying to open for several days. Tonight I uninstalled it and then reinstalled it. Now I am missing...
  7. daily challenges and gold bars for Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    daily challenges and gold bars for Microsoft Jigsaw: I have tried your suggestion of resetting the Xbox and Microsoft Jigsaw apps and I still cant do any daily challenges and the gold bars are not being added to so the daily challenges cant be...
  8. microsoft jigsaw gold tiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw gold tiles: I am still unable to do any of the daily challenges and I am unable to collect the gold tiles it comes up with -250 when I have already got 339000 gold bars and this has been like this for about a...
  9. microsoft jigsaw gold bars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw gold bars: The gold bars are still not loading and I have not been able to do the daily challenges for days 9a77bd85-58d0-48a7-9d7f-009d22980451
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw Daily Challenges Not Paying Gold; Game Hangs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Daily Challenges Not Paying Gold; Game Hangs: On 15 Feb 2018, Microsoft Jigsaw (Windows 10 PC app) stopped paying gold for the daily challenges. It will not pay gold for any date since then. The game worked for the first two weeks of the...