Microsoft Jigsaw - Can't close "Cooking Diary" ad

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw - Can't close "Cooking Diary" ad in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever Cooking Diary is the ad I can no longer close the window to get to the Jigsaw daily challenge game. 67fb1bf8-d882-4f3e-b5a5-8f63569095a0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TinyLearner929, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Microsoft Jigsaw - Can't close "Cooking Diary" ad

Whenever Cooking Diary is the ad I can no longer close the window to get to the Jigsaw daily challenge game.

:)

TinyLearner929, Aug 18, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. JBallantyne1 Win User

New ad "Jewels of Rome" will not close in Microsoft Jigsaw

XBF Crystal P

With all due respect, your answer is annoying and inappropriate.

Microsoft embedded a BAD AD in Microsoft Jigsaw.

SIMPLE AS THAT. You telling us to squander our precious time trying to fix this problem caused by the coding with your troubleshooting nonsense is INSULTING!

JUST FIX THE AD OR DELETE IT. PERIOD.

Even if we wanted to download the darned thing, WE CAN'T because the stupid Ad is coded in an infinite loop and the "get" and "X" buttons simply DO NOT WORK.

HOW WOULD YOU EXPECT ANY OF US TO FIX THAT???
  3. Dick Williams(2) Win User

IT IS MICROSOFTS PROBLEM, NOT OURS. IT WAS WORKING THIS MORNING AND NOW DOESN'T.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

5. Wardow Win User

Nonsense to the reply! The ad is broken in whichever game it appears. Microsoft Sudoku is currently affected on the PC platform. The X for close ad does not work, the box to select the game does not work, restarting computer does not work. I have done all
    these things and still get the same ad and the same results. I cannot see the Sudoku game because the ad has blocked it now for over 30 minutes of retries.

How about getting in there and FIX YOUR PROBLEM so we can enjoy the game which is part of your expensive op system.
  6. HauntingGolf53 Win User

New puzzles don't download.

I found this by accident.

Close MS Jigsaw

Go to settings

Click on privacy

Click on background apps

TURN ON Microsoft Jigsaw

Open MS Jigsaw and try downloading again.

Now I can downloading.
Thema:

Microsoft Jigsaw - Can't close "Cooking Diary" ad

1. Microsoft Jigsaw - Can't close "Cooking Diary" ad - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw Can't

2. Can't purchase Microsoft Jigsaw Premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase Microsoft Jigsaw Premium: I'm trying to purchase Microsoft Jigsaw Premium again, but when I click on the 'Upgrade for one year for $9.99'' link, I get an error window saying: 'Try that again. Something happened on our end....
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw - Advert won't close so can't play the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw - Advert won't close so can't play the game: In jigsaw after loading the game I select the puzzle and (tried both a new one and the one in progress) Puzzle loads and then up comes the advertisement .... the advertisement does not run so the...
  4. Can't access Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't access Microsoft Jigsaw: For several days I have been unable to access Microsoft Jigsaw. I have done the troubleshooting twice (no issues identified), done the reset twice (still won't work) and deleted the app and...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw, wrong login info, now can't change

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw, wrong login info, now can't change: I entered the wrong sign in name when signing in to Microsoft Jigsaw and now can't change it. It's given me a random new name which is different from my xbox console companion app and I can find...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw - Advert won't close so can't play the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw - Advert won't close so can't play the game: Hi there, The slots advert in Microsoft Jigsaw cannot be closed. the CLOSE X box in the right corner doesn't do anything when you click it. If I shut down the game and reopen it goes straight...
  7. Can't get Microsoft Jigsaw to open.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get Microsoft Jigsaw to open.: Split from this thread. When I try to load Microsoft Jigsaw Deluxe it just sets there, trying to download. I cannot open no matter how long I wait. I am current on my account, as far as I know....
  8. Why can't I play Microsoft Jigsaw?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Microsoft Jigsaw?: I've restarted several times and still can't get Microsoft Jigsaw to loas. What's up? c6cf6912-315a-40fd-84f6-47c9b05383dd
  9. Microsoft Classic Jigsaw: I downloaded Gardens, and now I can't find it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Classic Jigsaw: I downloaded Gardens, and now I can't find it.: Microsoft Classic Jigsaw: I downloaded Gardens, and now I can't find it. 0bee8805-fa45-4546-a6b7-f04dcd59c6a9
  10. I can't sign in to Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign in to Microsoft Jigsaw: Since October 1st, when I launch Microsoft Jigsaw I get an Error CHOOSE ANOTHER ITEM This in-app purchase item is no longer available in Microsoft Jigsaw. [CV:3N +FsEIOO0W9n287.41.2] I have...