Microsoft Jigsaw - Advert won't close so can't play the game

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw - Advert won't close so can't play the game in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; In jigsaw after loading the game I select the puzzle and (tried both a new one and the one in progress) Puzzle loads and then up comes the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by landeang, Aug 21, 2022.

1. landeang
    landeang Guest

In jigsaw after loading the game I select the puzzle and (tried both a new one and the one in progress) Puzzle loads and then up comes the advertisement .... the advertisement does not run so the game is not starting.

I saw a question that appears to be the same issue in 2019 which just started to work again.

Thank You,

Gary

:)

landeang, Aug 21, 2022
  2. HazelArthur1 Win User

Hurrah! I think they've fixed it... at least all was well today.

3. Galaxy Golden Win User

If it keeps showing the same advert, then I suggest just waiting for Microsoft to fix this issue.
  4. HazelArthur1 Win User

Thanks. However my issue is not covered in any of the faqs in that link. Microsoft need to fix a problem with the slots ad not closing, it's an ad fault. and its stopping ability to play further. If there was a way to get past the ad that'd be great...
    without losing our progress. I guess I won't be able to get through to Microsoft about it if they just have faq suggestions.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello HazelArthur1,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that Microsoft Jigsaw is not able to be closed. Microsoft Jigsaw is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    will be able to assist with this issue. The link we provided contains solutions for different types of errors. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. Ackis Win User

Is there a way to report the actual ad?
Thema:

1. Microsoft Jigsaw - Advert won't close so can't play the game - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw Advert

2. How can i sync log off mode data for microsoft jigsaw to logon mode.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i sync log off mode data for microsoft jigsaw to logon mode.: I have been playing Microsoft jigsaw for few years. I recently noticed that when I log in to my xbox account, my downloaded puzzles and progress data played in logged off mode are lost....
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?: Microsoft Jigsaw achievements for Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles won't pop even though I completed the achievements. Jam King - I have completed both packs (42 out of 42) but the tracker says I...
  4. Why am I not receiving the correct amount of Gold Bars in Microsoft Jigsaw?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not receiving the correct amount of Gold Bars in Microsoft Jigsaw?: When I finish a puzzle in Microsoft Jigsaw, I am only awarded 1/2 of the Gold Bars after solving a puzzle. I only play Classic Jigsaw, so I don't know if this is a problem with the other Jigsaw...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw crashes after almost loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw crashes after almost loading: The app crashes (just shuts down without any error message) after about 30 seconds. I can get as far as selecting Classic Jigsaw, selecting my partly completed puzzle and either seeing the...
  6. Resetting a specific puzzle with a glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw, without losing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resetting a specific puzzle with a glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw, without losing...: I've asked this a couple of times and each time it's like a bot is answering. If you're going to offer advice, please read this properly and actually answer what I'm asking about - rather than...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw -- mute option does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw -- mute option does not work: I've been trying to find an answer to this for years. I always have Microsoft Jigsaw's music and sound effects turned off. And the game sound is also muted in my computer's volume settings....
  8. I don't think Microsoft should charge for Microsoft Jigsaw until they fixed the many bugs...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't think Microsoft should charge for Microsoft Jigsaw until they fixed the many bugs...: How do you guys have the nerve to charge for a subscription to Microsoft Jigsaw when there are so many bugs in the app. When I first signed up, the app worked fine but is getting worse and worse....
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw - Advert won't close so can't play the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw - Advert won't close so can't play the game: Hi there, The slots advert in Microsoft Jigsaw cannot be closed. the CLOSE X box in the right corner doesn't do anything when you click it. If I shut down the game and reopen it goes straight...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw locks up due to EE LG G5 advert

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw locks up due to EE LG G5 advert: Everytime the EE advert pops into the ad window Microsoft jigsaw becomes almost completely unresponsive until the next ad comes in. I know ads are trying to get your attention but this is a bit...