Microsoft Jigsaw - Achievements not popping

Discus and support Microsoft Jigsaw - Achievements not popping in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know that on occasion sometimes achievements will pop several hours later, but I feel like overnight is a decent amount of time to wait... I spent... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shattom, Aug 22, 2022.

1. shattom
    shattom Guest

I know that on occasion sometimes achievements will pop several hours later, but I feel like overnight is a decent amount of time to wait...

I spent several hours yesterday completing the first two Jigsaw Jam Packs for the achievements. Somewhere in between completing the first pack and getting to Pack 2-6 I noticed I had lost internet connection. My internet wasn't working for the remainder of the pack but I assumed the achievements would still pop without it and update on my profile later. The achievements never came. I have the first two packs completed and I still don't have the Jigsaw Jammer, Jam King or Chain Reactor achievements... I reset my computer in order to get my internet back- have tried logging out of the Xbox app and logging back in and nothing... My stats say everything is completed and there is still no achievements... What can I do about this without having to finish a third pack?

:)

shattom, Aug 22, 2022
  2. SixDouble6Killa Win User

lost achievements

My achievements wont pop either. Will you hurry and fix this Microsoft!!! PLEASE!!!
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

m/s jigsaw and other games

4. SniperAssassinn Win User

Achievements not popping up on my Xbox One???

Mine Won't Even Progress Its Froze No Pop No Progression No Achievements . PERIOD FIX THIS MICROSOFT
  5. XBF - Dom Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Cacti error code 017-000

Thank you!

I'm unable to find "Microsoft Jigsaw Cacti" or the "017-000" error code that you're referring too but I will continue to investigate. Is this the game that you're referring too? It is possible that there is a new version of the game:

Get Microsoft Jigsaw - Microsoft Store
  6. twaig1690 Win User

IT'S OFFICAL

The game I was talking about is Fable Anniversary and the reason as for Microsoft not making up achieves that depends who you ask, Microsoft says it's the developer who add the achieves then if you ask developer they say it's Microsoft who add achieves.
    Personally I think Microsoft should decide on achieves they create them they should also force the developers to fix the achieves that don't pop and ban achieves for online multiplayer
Thema:

1. Microsoft Jigsaw - Achievements not popping - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jigsaw Achievements

2. How can i sync log off mode data for microsoft jigsaw to logon mode.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i sync log off mode data for microsoft jigsaw to logon mode.: I have been playing Microsoft jigsaw for few years. I recently noticed that when I log in to my xbox account, my downloaded puzzles and progress data played in logged off mode are lost....
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?: Microsoft Jigsaw achievements for Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles won't pop even though I completed the achievements. Jam King - I have completed both packs (42 out of 42) but the tracker says I...
  4. Why am I not receiving the correct amount of Gold Bars in Microsoft Jigsaw?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not receiving the correct amount of Gold Bars in Microsoft Jigsaw?: When I finish a puzzle in Microsoft Jigsaw, I am only awarded 1/2 of the Gold Bars after solving a puzzle. I only play Classic Jigsaw, so I don't know if this is a problem with the other Jigsaw...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw crashes after almost loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw crashes after almost loading: The app crashes (just shuts down without any error message) after about 30 seconds. I can get as far as selecting Classic Jigsaw, selecting my partly completed puzzle and either seeing the...
  6. Resetting a specific puzzle with a glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw, without losing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resetting a specific puzzle with a glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw, without losing...: I've asked this a couple of times and each time it's like a bot is answering. If you're going to offer advice, please read this properly and actually answer what I'm asking about - rather than...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw -- mute option does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw -- mute option does not work: I've been trying to find an answer to this for years. I always have Microsoft Jigsaw's music and sound effects turned off. And the game sound is also muted in my computer's volume settings....
  8. I don't think Microsoft should charge for Microsoft Jigsaw until they fixed the many bugs...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't think Microsoft should charge for Microsoft Jigsaw until they fixed the many bugs...: How do you guys have the nerve to charge for a subscription to Microsoft Jigsaw when there are so many bugs in the app. When I first signed up, the app worked fine but is getting worse and worse....
  9. Glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw: I asked this question before but the answer wasn't at all helpful and by the time I tried adding to the thread it was locked. My laptop suddenly died while in the middle of the General Burgoyne...
  10. Microsoft jigsaw puzzle goes into a loop on startup

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft jigsaw puzzle goes into a loop on startup: When I startup jigsaw puzzle each time, it is suppose to do an advertisment first before bringing up my puzzle. Every single time in the past week, the puzzle goes into a loop where the "dot...