Microsoft isn't looking at my account unlock requests. I have sent 5 now over the past 3ish...

Discus and support Microsoft isn't looking at my account unlock requests. I have sent 5 now over the past 3ish... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Like it says in the title I can't get a response. The very first time I did get a follow up email but it went to my junk so I didn't see it within the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Conor Temme, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Conor Temme
    Conor Temme Guest

Microsoft isn't looking at my account unlock requests. I have sent 5 now over the past 3ish...

Like it says in the title I can't get a response. The very first time I did get a follow up email but it went to my junk so I didn't see it within the 7 days. I really need it back and I don't know if this is the best way to get someone at microsoft to see it but the last few times I have used microsoft chat support they have been pretty useless.

:)

Conor Temme, Mar 17, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Microsoft isn't looking at my account unlock requests. I have sent 5 now over the past 3ish months. I really need my account back.

Hi Conor!

This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. I know how that feels. To set your expectation, here in forum we only have limited support regarding account recovery since no one has access to your account information here.

Just want to confirm, did you request an account reinstatement by filling out the reinstatement form?

If so, I discourage you to send multiple requests because it will further delay your case. Please wait for their response and make sure to check your spam or junk folder from time to time. It may be delayed if they’re receiving volume of requests to review.
  3. Oriole2682 Win User

My Gamerscore went backwards and is missing 565 Gamerscore...HELP!

Again that is NO help whatsoever you are just copying and pasting information that isn't very useful or helpful, who are you again? Do you work for Microsoft? All the achievements already unlocked and all the Gamerscore was on my account, THEN it disappeared
    later. Also this has been over 24 hours.
  4. AlienRose Win User

Controller randomly not working for Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racig

So it is now seeming to be the one sign in. If a control isn't working for the power ups, by simply signing out of my son's account, the same controller now works. So it looks like we are starting over and hoping the same thing doesn't happen after we
    have unlocked and accomplished as much as we have.
  5. jerichohg Win User

What Kind of Company is This

amazingly the situation gets even more stupid the more this goes .

yesterday spent 5 hours on chat with support because the agents lost connection time after time , the last one was in conversation with me for over 2 hours and i explained it very well still get an email from a manager saying things about how to unlock accounts , contact enforcement etc.. when i never requested it or worse i said my complain had nothing to do with unlocking accounts .

Sent a complain to the Buscond email who logged a support request on Azure for some reason i have no clue , 6.7 hours later the request was closed because someone said they dont deal with locked accounts.

Someone on that pathetic company knows what a complain is ?

someone over there understands that when people says "i am making a complain against xbox that has to do with the damage i took with the consecutive mistakes from agents "" , the reason is explicite , there is nothing requesting to unlock accounts (cant be unlocked ) neither anything asking how to do this or that about the accounts.

it is actually an insult that i spend hours saying i sent 20 forms and someone thinks they find a solution by answering me with a link i used 20 times.

it is that hard to ask for competence ? i know we are on a covid period but that doesnt explain this kind of things
  6. Stacy Kehren Idema Win User

Remove my credit card from an Xbox account that isn't mine

Thanks for your message.

I did that already; unfortunately, I don't have an Xbox subscription/handle so I can't log in and request help.

I attempted to do it via my Microsoft account that I do have and that doesn't work either because they don't see a charge on my Microsoft account because it isn't attached to the users Xbox account.

I sent a message on Twitter Xbox support on Twitter and they deleted my request for help.

I'm in an endless loop of paying for a service I don't use, the Xbox handle user doesn't use because he's homeless and now in Community Chat being asked to redo all the things I've been doing for over a year.

PLEASE help me find a way to resolve this issue.
Thema:

1. Microsoft isn't looking at my account unlock requests. I have sent 5 now over the past 3ish... - Similar Threads - Microsoft isn't looking

2. Microsoft Rewards isn't working beacuse of my location

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards isn't working beacuse of my location: Microsoft Rewards on my xbox isn't working. When I try to open it's saying Update your console's location. I go to System > Settings > System > Language & location but my location isn't there?...
  3. Is microsoft flight simulator compatible on Xbox 1S? if it isn't then can I get a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is microsoft flight simulator compatible on Xbox 1S? if it isn't then can I get a refund?: I bought microsoft flight simulator but it wont work on my PC (200mb or so of VRAM) and im trying to get it up on my Xbox 1S, im wondering if its supported on the 1S and if it isn't then can I get...
  4. Microsoft Rewards isn't working

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards isn't working: It just says: Something went wrong I tried resetting my xbox, changing my IP and Mac adress, going offline, changing profile and it just never works. I checked and it is supported in my region....
  5. My microsoft account email was changed to a different one, that isn't mine, how do I reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account email was changed to a different one, that isn't mine, how do I reset...: My email on my microsoft account was changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** without any prior notifications. It used to be *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  6. What should I do if sisu.xboxlive.com isn't working and won't let me connect my Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What should I do if sisu.xboxlive.com isn't working and won't let me connect my Microsoft...: Whenever I go through the process of the code and putting in my email and password it will either show me a gray screen with a button on the bottom and not load or an error message and I don't...
  7. Microsoft Store Roblox isn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Roblox isn't working: Unfortunately, there seems to be a glitch that keeps players from voice chatting on the Microsoft version of Roblox. I really have a problem in the browser version of roblox, so I opted for the...
  8. My Microsoft account has been hacked and the call back option from support isn't working, I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked and the call back option from support isn't working, I...: My Microsoft account has been hacked and the call back option from support isn't working, I am desperate to speak to a human to try and get this resolved! 72158661-a227-4f57-bbf4-9dacf3e9e996
  9. My account has been hacked and Microsoft isn't doing anything, what do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked and Microsoft isn't doing anything, what do I do?: I tried to log into my normal Xbox account and it said that I needed to enter my password for an email that is completely foreign to me. I have been trying to recover my account for some time by...
  10. Minecraft isn't signing in with Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft isn't signing in with Microsoft: I am signed in on Microsoft, Sony, playstation. I've tried to sign in on Minecraft many times, I follow the directions. It never works. It's always saying "sign in with Microsoft". Why is this...