Microsoft: Is the Enforcement team corrupt

Discus and support Microsoft: Is the Enforcement team corrupt in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Is the Enforcement team corrupt Totally agree, the enforcement team have a serious visions of Grandeur. They like playing God and... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Imperfect Lord, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Microsoft: Is the Enforcement team corrupt

Microsoft (Routers): Is the Enforcement team corrupt
    Totally agree, the enforcement team have a serious visions of Grandeur. They like playing God and there is nothing you can do about it.

I have emailed, telephoned, physically wrote letters but no one will acknowledge you about "The Enforcement Team". it would be easier getting feedback

from Area 51 than from those guys.

:)

Imperfect Lord, Nov 9, 2016
  2. The Enforcement Team is Corrupt!

If the enforcement team has upheld a case review, that's the end of it. At that point, your case has been thoroughly reviewed by the team twice, and have found in both cases that a permanent suspension was appropriate. Nothing we on the forums, nor the
    support team can do.

Theory of Game, Nov 9, 2016
  3. The Enforcement Team is Corrupt!

Okay before we start this I need ya'll to not give me the URLs and tell me I can't post here. Okay here we go about 7 days ago my account
    TheJinxGod had just passed the communication suspension and the reason why I got it was because my
    friend signed in on my account. I take responsibility for that witch is why I didn't
    fight the communication suspension nearly
    as bad
    . Okay so about two days after is just passed I was editing my Overwatch clips (a game I bought about 3 weeks ago and now
    can never play it) and out of no where I got signed off and when I tried to sign back in but I got a
    red hammer saying that I was permanently banned. I tried to get on their website but I couldn't because I was using Chrome so eventually I switched to Microsoft Edge and got on. I submitted my case review
    and after 3 days I expected that they went in depth and research much about it but no when they responded it was a
    generic response (almost if a bot has typed it) saying no. They did say something in that response that
    stood out they stated that I abuse, harass, and
    effect the well being of players. This is just not true; only
    one time, one time I sent messages that got me suspended to a person that was
    not my friend. All of my other cases was messages
    I sent to my friend and I know this still against the Code of Conduct but
    hear my point, if they were getting hurt they could remove me and
    block me, most of the time it was friendly smack talk with
    no intent to abuse. This does not effect the well being of players and it's
    not abusive, so it's not harassment which is
    the reason
    I got banned. I have been a loyal member of Xbox for
    4-5 years and I lost thousands of dollars and
    tens of thousands of hours for what a little profanity between friends yeah that really seems justified. The
    reason why they report me is because we think it's funny
    no one could've known that it would lead up to a
    ban
    . Now at this point I researched and
    talked to Microsoft support so I could try another way to
    communicate with the enforcement team.
    I quickly realized there was
    no other way
    they shut down their forms, so the
    only way
    was the case review in which you only get
    500 characters
    so you can't put details which would make a strong defense. Now
    my case was not the only case and was not the worse case; there was a case where the
    enforcement team wouldn't even transfer $350 out the banned account into the new account. In the
    Xbox 360 days it was perfect it was hard to find someone
    who was suspended now it's hard to find someone
    who wasn't suspended. Nobody should have thousands of dollars and hours taken away because of
    friendly profanity, this is getting out of hand. The
    enforcement team does not listen to the community, this has
    been happening
    for the past two years and they
    don't care
    . "Thousands taken away from you boo hoo get over it" is what they say. Look I love Xbox but just like when you love someone you have to tell them when they are
    doing something wrong. We need better and
    more ways to communicate
    with the enforcement team, we need the
    actions to equal the consequences, and last more respect for the
    community. The enforcement team needs to
    respect
    the wishes of the community, last of all
    it's time to change.

PlanB FTW 666, Nov 9, 2016
  4. CPL Deadly
    CPL Deadly Guest

Totally agree, the enforcement team have a serious visions of Grandeur. They like playing God and there is nothing you can do about it.

I have emailed, telephoned, physically wrote letters but no one will acknowledge you about "The Enforcement Team". it would be easier getting feedback

CPL Deadly, Dec 22, 2016
  5. CPL Deadly Win User

6. KindGryphon Win User

Corrupt enforcement team

Suspensions and bans dont generally occur right at the time of the offense. They are done after an investigation which would have taken time since the enforcement team doesnt have many employees in comparison to the amount of total players on Xbox Live.

That is how your suspension could be extended when you were already suspended. It means they found more rules had been broken aside from what caused the initial suspension.

Yes trash talk has always been a thing with gaming but it also still has to abide by the code of conduct. If it doesn't then you are subject to suspensions. The same is the case on PSN except if you get suspended on there your whole account is suspended,not
    just communications. The rules on psn are almost exactly the same.
  7. Qwertei Win User

The Enforcement Team is Corrupt!

Profanity isn't welcomed on Xbox doesn't matter who you send it to Phil Spencer's (P3) plan was to make Xbox a family friendly community and not a place to swear and curse at whoever you feel like.
  8. Qwertei Win User

The enforcement team has all rights to change / add time onto the suspension if they notice a change in the case then of course something may happen. As Theory of game stated they reviewed your case twice and found a report about you that change their mind.

The enforcement team specifically XBLPET (Xbox live policy & enforcement team) handles all account suspensions and device bans so it cannot be un-done.
  9. PlanB FTW 666 Win User

yeah that's not the point the point is that the way that the enforcement is handling themselves is wrong
Thema:

1. Microsoft: Is the Enforcement team corrupt - Similar Threads - Microsoft Enforcement team

2. Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...: I have owned both a elite one and Elite 2 both of which the glued hand grips have come away one actually injuring me so I was wondering if Microsoft was going to drop their scummy attitude of...
  3. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 70fc8331-939e-413d-85c0-bcc8d88bbffe
  4. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  5. Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?: I just had an enforcement action taken against my account because I put up an lfg that stated, and I will send a screenshot of what was stated in the lfg, letting people know not to spend money on...
  6. Why is Xbox enforcement so dishonest and disingenuous? Why do Microsoft enable Rockstar...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Xbox enforcement so dishonest and disingenuous? Why do Microsoft enable Rockstar...: I received yet another ban for simply stating fact. Rockstar is a child predator and MS is an enabler. These are not attacks on any individual. These statements aren't offensive to anyone. These...
  7. Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible: I got a wrongful ban out of thin air at my appeal got denied and they won't do anything about it is there anything and I mean anything to get my newly bought console and account worth over 2 grand...
  8. The Enforcement Team Has Failed Microsoft Has Failed. I've Been Punished Without Warning...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Enforcement Team Has Failed Microsoft Has Failed. I've Been Punished Without Warning...: I had a gamer pic for two years, it was a picture of me in a pool. Yes i had no shirt on but it was not offensive. Someone complained on me ( probably a person i beat on COD) anyway now I have...
  9. is there anyway you can contact microsoft enforcement team when you get suspended even if...

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there anyway you can contact microsoft enforcement team when you get suspended even if...: I've just been suspended earlier today because I asked someone "what is bros loadout to take that long to beat ml lmao", ml is a boss in the game Terraria. I'm also wondering if you can get some...
  10. Anyone know the forms to become Microsoft enforcement?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know the forms to become Microsoft enforcement?: Does anyone know how to apply for Microsoft enforcement squad? I'd love to apply but idk if I can I'm disabled and on social security income plus im an ambassador already...