Microsoft is **** sad
Discus and support Microsoft is **** sad in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so they wanted to suspend my account for communications which is **** stupid considering its gaming and everyone talks **** so all i want to say is go... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxMLOSxVOIDxX, Jul 28, 2017.
Thema:
Microsoft is **** sad
Loading...
-
Microsoft is **** sad - Similar Threads - Microsoft **** sad
-
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
Xbox browser microsoft esge issues
in XboX InsidersXbox browser microsoft esge issues: Hi, I have another xbox series x, and gaming wise its brill, but when im watching TV on the browser, it's soo glitchy and buggy. I dont belive this is my wifi, as the same site runs smoothly on my... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...
in XboX InsidersThe 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...: Hey Team Xbox, As a dedicated player who loves using Dev Mode and creator features, I would really appreciate it if the team could consider opening up more RAM access for developers and creators.... -
Microsoft Store (international gifts)
in XboX InsidersMicrosoft Store (international gifts): They should improve and simplify the GIFT system. Paying for a game as a gift for a friend should be straightforward and without major complications. However, despite indicating the friend to be... -
Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️
in XboX InsidersMicrosoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️: The line when scrolling is gone on the microsoft store it was a line in the middle of all the titles when you scroll down up and side to side it was a visual effect in short term. submitted by... -
"welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account
in XboX Insiders"welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she... -
So dissapointed in microsoft.....think it might be time to buy a playstation..sad to say
in XBoX on ConsolesSo dissapointed in microsoft.....think it might be time to buy a playstation..sad to say: I paid for my game pass on april 14th...money taken out of my account..3 days ago i turn on my xbox and can not get online, check my microsoft account and it says "pending" even though i paid and... -
Another sad excuse for customer support - I'm getting used to being blown off by Microsoft
in XBoX on ConsolesAnother sad excuse for customer support - I'm getting used to being blown off by Microsoft: Here is my most recent discouraging exchange with Microsoft customer support: I have been tracking the time I have spent to try and get my xbox (under warranty) fixed and am now at 8.5 hrs over...