Microsoft I want to download xbox game without delivery optimization on please fix this...

Discus and support Microsoft I want to download xbox game without delivery optimization on please fix this... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It's my pc I don't wont something taking all my bandwidth and leaving me with a fraction for my downloads when its on, and when it is on its constantly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brambo00, Nov 13, 2022.

1. Brambo00
    Brambo00 Guest

Microsoft I want to download xbox game without delivery optimization on please fix this...

It's my pc I don't wont something taking all my bandwidth and leaving me with a fraction for my downloads when its on, and when it is on its constantly running I will cancel your service if you don't fix this problem that is basically taking my right of choice away.

:)

Brambo00, Nov 13, 2022
  2. lex0 Win User

Xbox App Windows 10 - Download SO SLOW with a Gigabit Speed

THIS is the real fix.

Everyone having this issue probably limited the bandwith for Delivery Optimization at some point because windows updates (Delivery optimization process) took all of your bandwith one day and you hated it.

Turns out, the XBOX App uses the Delivery Optimization to download games, so it gets the same limit you setup on Windows Update.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Microsoft I want to download xbox game without delivery optimization on please fix this issue it kills my bandwidth

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Brambo00

Sorry to say but right now there is no way to disable delivery optimization :c

But you can try leaving this feedback / suggest this option as an idea here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas
  4. SolidusSnakes Win User

xbox app giving slow speed after 16gb of download.

Yes xbox game pass. This issue randomly solves itself sometimes and all games starts downloading in good speed. This problem is annoying me for 4 months, the reason i didn't reported it because I most games on ea play by game pass.

These were the fixes I tried but none worked

Delivery optimization fix

Microsoft store reset

Xbox app reset

Xbox app repair

Disabling ipv6

Reinstalling xbox app

Downloading from different computer and network
  5. LaurenKnauer Win User

Service host delivery optimization high network usage

Hey Lukas Lauer,

I have already turned Delivery Optimization off in the Windows Settings.

Is there anything else that is possibly creating these high network usages from the Delivery Optimization. As I've mentioned earlier this only happens when I start downloading Games from the XBox App.

Best Regards!

Lauren Knauer
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Gears Tactics (Specifically) Will not download

Ok, so it is downloading, just very very slowly? Is this downloading to a primary drive or a secondary?

If it is downloading but slowly, can you check what your "Delivery Optimization" is set to?

1. In Windows 10 search bar, type: "Delivery Optimization" and select "Delivery Optimization settings"
    2. if Allow downloads from other PCs is On,
      1. Click PCs on my local network, if not already checked
      2. Close window
    3. If it is already Off or set to PCs on my local network only already, then this isn't your issue.
Thema:

1. Microsoft I want to download xbox game without delivery optimization on please fix this... - Similar Threads - Microsoft download game

2. Issues downloading games from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues downloading games from microsoft store: Hi there, I recently downlloaded gears of war 4 from the microsoft store as i was having problems with the xbox pc game app capping my dowload speed, and when i opened the game after fully...
  3. I just got a new Microsoft PC and the game I download from steam auto crashes

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got a new Microsoft PC and the game I download from steam auto crashes: I'm not sure if this is an issue with steam, the game or the PC so I'm just gonna post here first, I got a new computer for my birthday because I wanted to play a 3D dungeon crawler RPG (I...
  4. Microsoft phone with a Microsoft phone exclusive android app for downloading Xbox games...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft phone with a Microsoft phone exclusive android app for downloading Xbox games...: Hi, What if Microsoft considered a Microsoft phone only app that allows for on device downloads of Xbox game titles submitted by /u/DryAd6599 [link] [comments]
  5. I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....: I downloaded Microsoft Ultimate Word Games a couple of years ago. I've been able to play and watch my progress over the years. Today, the game wouldn't load from my downloaded version. However, I...
  6. Microsoft Xbox games download is VERY VERY SLOW

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox games download is VERY VERY SLOW: XBOX App for win10/11 still downloading slow ******* I have tried the following fixes: ************ Uninstall the Xbox app through App Settings 1. Open the Settings on your computer by...
  7. cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...: I bought microsoft flight simulator, end 2022, " Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition". It appeared in my account. I downloaded it and installed it. Now I bought a...
  8. Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...: Hello, I'd like to request to please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft Store. This game is a classic! & I'm sure XBox fanatics would go crazy...
  9. Will Microsoft make DLC for Xbox 360 games downloadable through Xbox Storefront?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft make DLC for Xbox 360 games downloadable through Xbox Storefront?: I noticed just now, the announcement to shutter the Xbox 360 store and make it no longer possible to download games through that storefront. However I noticed that the DLC is still listed in the...
  10. is there any way to download Microsoft game's in rar file.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there any way to download Microsoft game's in rar file.: I have forza Horizen 5 and Tekken 7 (idk why Tekken 7 is not available for download) already on my Microsoft account. but it takes so long to download. (even after changing the background download...