Microsoft has the worst customer support

Discus and support Microsoft has the worst customer support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone else have issues with Microsoft Xbox support? I have been without my Xbox one for 2 months now. The unit was only 6 months old when the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Michael7304, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Michael7304
    Michael7304 Guest

Does anyone else have issues with Microsoft Xbox support? I have been without my Xbox one for 2 months now. The unit was only 6 months old when the sound stopped working. I called customer support (which takes 20 minutes to get through the useless automated
    machine) and the person I spoke to had no clue. They made me try several things before finally setting me up with a repair ticket and mail label. When I got the xbox back, it was not repaired and had the same no sound issue. I called them explained the
    problem to several different staff, since the call was disconnected twice. They keep wanting me to check the settings even though I explain I JUST GOT THE XBOX BACK FROM THEM. One person tells me I can take to local xbox store for replacement and gives me
    a phone number to call them that actually just sends me back to the same support line. I tell the next person the story and they say that is the correct number for the local store. I just called that number and got you!! I then spoke with a supervisor,
    explained the whole story for 20 minutes and they say they have to transfer me but they will stay on the line to update the next person. The next person comes on and says "how can I help you" with no clue of my situation and the supervisor was not on the
    line. None of them can explain what was repaired on my xbox if anything. They say Xbox repair department does not document what/how they repair.... really, that is crazy. Microsoft does not have their repair staff document in a computer program.... nice.

Summary, Microsoft is so big that they don't care about customer service. I wish not buying their products would make them understand but I know it will not.

:)

Michael7304, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Activision has the worst *** customer support.

[quote user="A Livid Penguin"]

[quote user=""]

I want Valve to make another left 4 dead game already...

[/quote]

Not sure if you have a PC that can run it, but if you do, get L4D2 on PC. There's at least 2 or 3 custom campaigns that people have made, and Valve made another one that's in beta there as well. All the DLC is free and there's new mutations every week. All
    told there's probably about 10 or 11 campaigns... pretty impressive for a game that shipped with 5 or so.

[/quote]

hmmm, i do have steam, been playing portal and bioshock but I dont know if my mac can run l4d2 but if it can, ill most likely buy l4d2 for my mac, I heard l4d was more fun for the pc then the console.

Queen x HunT3r, Jul 12, 2018
  3. ptaug
    ptaug Guest
    Activision has the worst *** customer support.

[quote user="Jedi Knight GZ"]

wow. sucks and is hilarious on two levels. One, how bad they suck. Two, that you had to call them for a prestige token! LMAO

[/quote]

hehehehe...uhgreed!!!

ptaug, Jul 12, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

I'm sorry you had this experience with the xbox support yet in my opinion when gaming is in line gamers become emotional

That being said to post suggestions or opinions:
    https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/

M3tal Daz3, Jul 12, 2018
  5. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    Can you try some troubleshooting steps yourself, to try to circle in the problem of no sound?

How is your console connected to your speakers? Are you connecting the console to a TV directly, or are you using an audio receiver? If you have an audio receiver, can you try connecting the console via optical audio to the receiver instead of HDMI?

Can you try plugging headphones into your controller, and in the settings of the console choose "Microsoft Sonic for headphones" as audio output? Do you hear sound through the headphones?

Arminator, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Arminator Win User

Can you try some troubleshooting steps yourself, to try to circle in the problem of no sound?

How is your console connected to your speakers? Are you connecting the console to a TV directly, or are you using an audio receiver? If you have an audio receiver, can you try connecting the console via optical audio to the receiver instead of HDMI?

Can you try plugging headphones into your controller, and in the settings of the console choose "Microsoft Sonic for headphones" as audio output? Do you hear sound through the headphones?
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I'm sorry you had this experience with the xbox support yet in my opinion when gaming is in line gamers become emotional

That being said to post suggestions or opinions:
    https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/
  8. Queen x HunT3r Win User

[quote user="A Livid Penguin"]

[quote user=""]

I want Valve to make another left 4 dead game already...

[/quote]

Not sure if you have a PC that can run it, but if you do, get L4D2 on PC. There's at least 2 or 3 custom campaigns that people have made, and Valve made another one that's in beta there as well. All the DLC is free and there's new mutations every week. All
    told there's probably about 10 or 11 campaigns... pretty impressive for a game that shipped with 5 or so.

[/quote]

hmmm, i do have steam, been playing portal and bioshock but I dont know if my mac can run l4d2 but if it can, ill most likely buy l4d2 for my mac, I heard l4d was more fun for the pc then the console.
  9. ptaug Win User

[quote user="Jedi Knight GZ"]

wow. sucks and is hilarious on two levels. One, how bad they suck. Two, that you had to call them for a prestige token! LMAO

[/quote]

hehehehe...uhgreed!!!

10. OrdealByFire Win User

....Who said I called them?
Thema:

1. Microsoft has the worst customer support - Similar Threads - Microsoft has worst

2. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  3. Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...: I sent Microsoft my Xbox Elite 2 controller for a work order to fix a problem where the left bumper click is not registering. When I received the controller, the left bumper is fixed but the left...
  4. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  5. Microsoft has taken money from my bank account without my authorisation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft has taken money from my bank account without my authorisation: Hi, I have recently noticed a lot of transactions that have been taken from my bank account through something called ‘Ultimate 1 M (via Microsoft)’. When I googled it I realised it was some type...
  6. I cannot log into my minecraft account and Microsoft has been zero help, worst customer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into my minecraft account and Microsoft has been zero help, worst customer...: I have had a minecraft account for 10+ years registered under X email. Mojang migrated to microsoft and I continued to log in with X email. A few months I bought a second alt account and it...
  7. Genuinely Microsoft has the worst customer support ever... Anyway to contact American...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Genuinely Microsoft has the worst customer support ever... Anyway to contact American...: I recently had my account compromised and someone got into it, so I made a ticket hoping microsoft would do something, but of course no even though they said it would take a max of 72 hours, its...
  8. Microsoft has the worst customer help i have ever experienced. I cannot get any help and im...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft has the worst customer help i have ever experienced. I cannot get any help and im...: Hi, Im trying to add some funds to my children's account. I am in the UK. I login to the en_GB site and then go to family>add money. It then takes me to the global account where it asks for US...
  9. Microsoft has hands down the worst support i've ever encountered.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft has hands down the worst support i've ever encountered.: Two months ago, someone hacked my account and made two purchases for gift-cards totaling 35$. I changed my account login details within the minute. The only thing left was to get a refund.... I...
  10. This has now become the worst customer service experience with Microsoft I have to date. I am ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    This has now become the worst customer service experience with Microsoft I have to date. I am ...: [Mod Removed] This has now become the worst customer service experience with Microsoft I have to date. I am out a controller no fault of my mines and it seems Microsoft is not willing to make an...