Microsoft has SLA? How long?

Discus and support Microsoft has SLA? How long? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox live and xbox live gold are not available from Friday 2017.10.13. Two days before, the service disconnected every few minutes. Internet... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StroppyClub74, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Microsoft has SLA? How long?

My xbox live and xbox live gold are not available from Friday 2017.10.13.

Two days before, the service disconnected every few minutes.

Internet connection is working all the time. Change the service providers and RJ / wi-fi connections do not help.

Tracert shows problem on Microsoft side.

Please fix the problem and compensate for the loss.

Regards

Mario

:)

StroppyClub74, Oct 16, 2017
  2. Wolfrik07
    Wolfrik07 Guest
    How microsoft has backward logic

Which is why Microsoft will end up Bankrupt and Sony monopolizing the video game industry if they do not stop to think of the customers before themselves.

Wolfrik07, Oct 16, 2017
  3. How microsoft has backward logic

Ok so by microsofts logic (with the xbox1 shenanegans) .. Other companies should charge for use of a used product .. Say Ford wanted to charge me a fee to sell my PAID FOR truck or wanted to charge the new owner of a (PAID FOR) used truck a fee for buying
    it... This is just crazy buisiness logic .. Companies dont do things like this and live to tell about it .

TH3RED3YEJ3DI, Oct 16, 2017
  4. Kuljack Win User

January Quest Rewards not received

Hello, has there been any progress with this or is there a standard SLA I should wait for a response?
  5. Joab238 Win User

Why cant Xbox get a decent SLA?

These folks sell hosting services to businesses (via CSP & AZure) with SLA's of 99.95%.

How can they sell that and not provide fr their own. 99.95% is not down 7 hours.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Forza Horizon 3 PC Online Freeroam not working

all that has been done, this is a server side issue, many hours have been spent troubleshooting, teredo is working properly, all the above has been done many times. all other games work fine, just forza. does not matter if the game is end of life, the servers and the running of the game is still the responsibility of turn 10 and Microsoft. If they are not willing to maintain and keep the servers running normally then why should we invest in anymore games from Microsoft or Turn 10.

We have not been given notice that the servers are going to be shut down so if we cannot access online then the SLA's still hold precedence, breach of SLA's will result in legal action.

doing a trace ends with it failing at the final point which is server side.
  7. Farscape247 Win User

Forza Horizon 3 continuously searches for online game (private lobby/adventure matchmaking/online freeroam) and drops with network error a couple of minutes later

all that has been done, this is a server side issue, many hours have been spent troubleshooting, teredo is working properly, all the above has been done many times. all other games work fine, just forza. does not matter if the game is end of life, the servers and the running of the game is still the responsibility of turn 10 and Microsoft. If they are not willing to maintain and keep the servers running normally then why should we invest in anymore games from Microsoft or Turn 10.

We have not been given notice that the servers are going to be shut down so if we cannot access online then the SLA's still hold precedence, breach of SLA's will result in legal action.

doing a trace ends with it failing at the final point which is server side.
  8. Edocsil 2020 Win User

We need backpay

Xbox Live doesn't have an SLA to my knowledge. Plus they give free play weekends anyway.
Thema:

Microsoft has SLA? How long?

1. Microsoft has SLA? How long? - Similar Threads - Microsoft has SLA

2. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  3. Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...: I sent Microsoft my Xbox Elite 2 controller for a work order to fix a problem where the left bumper click is not registering. When I received the controller, the left bumper is fixed but the left...
  4. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  5. Microsoft has taken money from my bank account without my authorisation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft has taken money from my bank account without my authorisation: Hi, I have recently noticed a lot of transactions that have been taken from my bank account through something called ‘Ultimate 1 M (via Microsoft)’. When I googled it I realised it was some type...
  6. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  7. My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...: Please help me i can't login to play minecraft because the accounts been deleted 2815c3de-34bc-4a66-9c68-a0ab5f2f44c4
  8. I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...: They are doing nothing and has been over 60 days, what else can I do now? Generic email sent as reply - no proactive contact from them otherwise. I now have 5 copies of the same email from...
  9. My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back?: Hi, I created a new account just for this as the person who hacked me changed all my information. Starting today I received multiple emails saying that there was unusual sign-in activity going on...
  10. What do I do if Microsoft sent me a replacement controller but it has stick drift?

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if Microsoft sent me a replacement controller but it has stick drift?: Earlier this week I ordered a replacement Wireless Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller for $86 cause my other one broke, and it arrived today, but when I tested it the left stick drifts towards the...