Microsoft has SLA? How long?

Discus and support Microsoft has SLA? How long? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox live and xbox live gold are not available from Friday 2017.10.13. Two days before, the service disconnected every few minutes. Internet... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StroppyClub74, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Microsoft has SLA? How long?

My xbox live and xbox live gold are not available from Friday 2017.10.13.

Two days before, the service disconnected every few minutes.

Internet connection is working all the time. Change the service providers and RJ / wi-fi connections do not help.

Tracert shows problem on Microsoft side.

Please fix the problem and compensate for the loss.

Regards

Mario

:)

StroppyClub74, Oct 16, 2017
  2. Wolfrik07
    Wolfrik07 Guest
    How microsoft has backward logic

Which is why Microsoft will end up Bankrupt and Sony monopolizing the video game industry if they do not stop to think of the customers before themselves.

Wolfrik07, Oct 16, 2017
  3. How microsoft has backward logic

Ok so by microsofts logic (with the xbox1 shenanegans) .. Other companies should charge for use of a used product .. Say Ford wanted to charge me a fee to sell my PAID FOR truck or wanted to charge the new owner of a (PAID FOR) used truck a fee for buying
    it... This is just crazy buisiness logic .. Companies dont do things like this and live to tell about it .

TH3RED3YEJ3DI, Oct 16, 2017
  4. Wolfrik07 Win User

How microsoft has backward logic

Which is why Microsoft will end up Bankrupt and Sony monopolizing the video game industry if they do not stop to think of the customers before themselves.
  5. Gunslinger 36O Win User

What has Microsoft come to?

[quote user="Undeadfire Zero"]

Um lol... Xbox Live has the been same price roughly since it came out. How can they take more cash from our wallets? Their not chaging the pricing system so how am I post to believe that?

[/quote]

Maybe where you are from look up the United States of America, Live raised in price by 20% in the past year or so, from $50 to $60, must be nice to not have to pay more for a service that has become innundated with ads.
  6. Gunslinger 36O Win User

[quote user=""]

Um lol... Xbox Live has the been same price roughly since it came out. How can they take more cash from our wallets? Their not chaging the pricing system so how am I post to believe that?

[/quote]

Maybe where you are from look up the United States of America, Live raised in price by 20% in the past year or so, from $50 to $60, must be nice to not have to pay more for a service that has become innundated with ads.

[/quote]

If you got issues with Xbox Live just leave the service. Lostkauz has clearly explained it.

[/quote]

Lost Kause doesn't even know the definition of investment, how can I trust anything else that comes out of his mouth, and why aren't you playing a game on your 360, if you like it so much, why are you always on here trolling?
  7. StudlyGigolo Win User

Has Microsoft been hacked?????????

8. Undeadfire Zero Win User

[quote user="Gunslinger 36O"]

[quote user=""]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you got issues with Xbox Live just leave the service. Lostkauz has clearly explained it.
Thema:

Microsoft has SLA? How long?

1. Microsoft has SLA? How long? - Similar Threads - Microsoft has SLA

2. How do we complain about the insane chat filters that Microsoft has on xbox game chats?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do we complain about the insane chat filters that Microsoft has on xbox game chats?: It is very restrictive and personally, idiotic. These words are banned so far 10 would could for an he LOL raw twister ha just a few of the many words that I can't memorize the list of...
  3. Microsoft rewards steak has rest to 2 days I have never missed a day

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards steak has rest to 2 days I have never missed a day: Is there any way I can recover my 370 day streak on Microsoft rewards any help would be great thank you 06bcee59-ba0f-4795-92d9-8c9c6c12cc0a
  4. Has Microsoft stopped Avatar Editor?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Has Microsoft stopped Avatar Editor?: I got an Xbox One from my cousin yesterday and went to make an avatar. It said I needed to install the app so I went to the store to download it and it said "Not Available". Usually when this...
  5. “You cannot has play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “You cannot has play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.”: Are there any suggestions to fixing this? I have gone through all the steps at aka.ms/MCMultiplayerHelp I have ensured that all the settings are enabled, I have “allowed” every option under my...
  6. my game pass ultimate has activated on the wrong Microsoft account so it can't be used. can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my game pass ultimate has activated on the wrong Microsoft account so it can't be used. can...: I have redeemed an xbox rewards code but when following the link it has redeemed the code on my second Microsoft hotmail account but this account does not have an xbox logged against it. I can't...
  7. Microsoft Account Hacked and Email has been changed to ru*****@rambler.ru

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Hacked and Email has been changed to ru*****@rambler.ru: Basically someone got into my Microsoft account "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***" and changed the email address to "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  8. I cannot log into my minecraft account and Microsoft has been zero help, worst customer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into my minecraft account and Microsoft has been zero help, worst customer...: I have had a minecraft account for 10+ years registered under X email. Mojang migrated to microsoft and I continued to log in with X email. A few months I bought a second alt account and it...
  9. When I wipe my pc that has my microsoft account on it thats on my xbox aswell wil it remove...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I wipe my pc that has my microsoft account on it thats on my xbox aswell wil it remove...: when I wipe my pc with my account thats on my xbox one x aswel wil it remove it from both or just the pc ?? 3fb85280-06c4-488e-be39-347e46fbb774
  10. Microsoft rewards has not been working every time I click the item, I want to redeem it,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards has not been working every time I click the item, I want to redeem it,...: the problem is I try to redeem a gift card, but it does not take me to the page to redeem it and stays on the same page. 2d9bce60-63c6-4172-866a-89e0971df966