Microsoft Gold Klondike Challenge Week of 12/5 Unsolvable?

Discus and support Microsoft Gold Klondike Challenge Week of 12/5 Unsolvable? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I have tried any solution I could for the gold challenge klondike this week to unlock the platinum card, but I am convinced it is unsolvable.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VocalSquirrel54, Dec 10, 2022.

1. Microsoft Gold Klondike Challenge Week of 12/5 Unsolvable?

Hi all,

I have tried any solution I could for the gold challenge klondike this week to unlock the platinum card, but I am convinced it is unsolvable. There are no cards available regardless of order of removing cards on deck to remove any more cards on the decks besides the 9 of clubs, which then leads to another unremovable card... any help?

:)

VocalSquirrel54, Dec 10, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi VocalSquirrel54,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi VocalSquirrel54,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. We will be glad to assist you with this. However, we would like to ask more details about it.

1. Are you trying to refer this? Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Microsoft Store Apps

[​IMG]

2. Or to this one? Get Klondike Solitaire Collection Free - Microsoft Store

[​IMG]

We are looking forward for your next reply.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. BurnedSea60 Win User

Some challenges can not be completed?

The only one I haven't solved is the Freecell on the 13th and that buggy Klondike on the 18th but having done the second set i now have an incomplete 9/5 on the 18th, the 13th Freecell seems unsolvable though. I also on the ads agree The Life of Pi ad has
    virtually brought about a psychotic episode.
  5. LucyGirl73 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Klondike Daily Challenge 7/19/2014

6. Ideas Man 360 Win User

2012-11-9 Pyramid challenge unsolvable?

You're right, Pyramid round 2 is unsolvable. However, the challenge itself is not unsolvable. I played it through the first time, and got stuck with the 10 blocking the 3s and my score not quite reaching the threshold. Played it again though, and
    managed to achieve it quite easily (1835).

Give it another go and make sure you eliminate the entire row to get your bonus which pushes you over the threshold.

Regarding solving Klondike, don't waste your moves shuffling the deck. Make every move in the tableau you can before shuffling the deck. I just tried it then, and I got it out in 67 moves.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Gold Klondike Challenge Week of 12/5 Unsolvable? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Gold Klondike

2. Why am I not receiving the correct amount of Gold Bars in Microsoft Jigsaw?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not receiving the correct amount of Gold Bars in Microsoft Jigsaw?: When I finish a puzzle in Microsoft Jigsaw, I am only awarded 1/2 of the Gold Bars after solving a puzzle. I only play Classic Jigsaw, so I don't know if this is a problem with the other Jigsaw...
  3. Microsoft adds new profile badge in memory of Xbox Live Gold But i never got mine help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft adds new profile badge in memory of Xbox Live Gold But i never got mine help: Hi i have read there is new profile badge upon checking for some reason i do not seen to have this from what i can tell ive been with xbox 16 Years,Can any xbox support team please add this to my...
  4. Games with gold is dead. Microsoft want to earn even more money from gamers

in XboX Insiders
    Games with gold is dead. Microsoft want to earn even more money from gamers: I have been a gold member for as long as I can remember. I do not play games online as there are too many cheating at ewach game. So, after taking away the free game every 2 weeks, what incentive...
  5. 40 gold bars through the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    40 gold bars through the Microsoft store: I have just made a purchase of multiple gold bars through the Microsoft store and at the end of transaction, I got a message saying no money has been removed from my account. My credit card has...
  6. MY birthday was second of june 2023. Would Microsoft be so kind to give me a trial of gold...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MY birthday was second of june 2023. Would Microsoft be so kind to give me a trial of gold...: MY birthday was second of june 2023. Would Microsoft be so kind to give me a trial of gold for xbox ? 8db4f6bf-2c9b-4ff1-b432-3bd1f83cae95
  7. The Microsoft Games with Gold website is not showing the free games

in XBoX on Windows
    The Microsoft Games with Gold website is not showing the free games: The Microsoft Games with Gold website is not showing the free games the first and the 16th of every month b1a150e7-907c-41d3-9941-548e19a81155
  8. can I transfer my XBOX gold account to a new microsoft account as I delete an old one? If...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can I transfer my XBOX gold account to a new microsoft account as I delete an old one? If...: I have two MS accounts, one I don't use anymore, but it is linked to my XBOX gold subscription. I want to delete the account and transfer all games I have bought through it. How do I do that?...
  9. How do you reach Level 2 + Xbox Live Gold in Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you reach Level 2 + Xbox Live Gold in Microsoft Rewards?: I was checking the Status page for MR and I was wondering how you reach the + Xbox Live Gold tier, and if you do, how long do you keep XLG? Just a month or until you fall out of the tier?...
  10. Microsoft mistakenly refunded me a digital game The Crew 2 Gold Edition I purchased, now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft mistakenly refunded me a digital game The Crew 2 Gold Edition I purchased, now...: I have spent 2.5 hours 2 days ago on the phone with 3 different Microsoft Xbox support agents, trying to solve the problem, none of them can do anything except asked me to reply to the email that...