Microsoft GameInput

Discus and support Microsoft GameInput in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the past 10 days whenever Microsoft GameInput updates it freezes my pc which causes me to have to restart by holding the power button, ive tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FreelanceHero, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Microsoft GameInput

For the past 10 days whenever Microsoft GameInput updates it freezes my pc which causes me to have to restart by holding the power button, ive tried everything google has given and nothing has helped.

:)

FreelanceHero, Nov 24, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Microsoft GameInput

Hi mate
    Sure, keep me posted once you’re done with the scan on the D: disk
  3. FreelanceHero Win User

Microsoft GameInput

Hi Josef

Im using Windows 10

I cant remember specifically but others have had this issue since september and they didnt seem to have a fix so i assumed it was an update, i havent downloaded any new programs recently. I done a sfc/scannow and done a virus scan.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Microsoft GameInput

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this FreelanceHero

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Are you using windows 10 or 11?

Do you know if your system received an update before this started to happen?

Or do you know if you installed a program or game before this started to happen?

And, please tell me briefly what did you tried so far to fix this

This is to avoid giving you the same troubleshooting steps
  5. Eletricdrum Win User

GameInput (microsoft)

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

GameInput is a module of Microsoft Gaming Services used by Universal Windows Platform (UWP) games on Windows 10 and Xbox One...

You can find more information in the following link:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/g...
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Microsoft GameInput

Hi, sure!
    Let me know how it goes with each option
Thema:

Microsoft GameInput

1. Microsoft GameInput - Similar Threads - Microsoft GameInput

2. Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?: My Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard battery is pretty low and I want to replace the batteries with the new ones. But the battery cover(?) at the back is not openable. I couldn't find any information...
  3. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  4. Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?: I tried every steps to reset Microsoft store. But still it is not opening. Also my wsreset.exe command not working. 63e5f5cd-3771-41dd-9a66-02f88df69084
  5. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  6. Microsoft Gameinput is causing my system freeze at random. can anyone tell any solution to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Gameinput is causing my system freeze at random. can anyone tell any solution to...: I had free 1 month Xbox game pass which came free with my pc when I bought it in 2021 (I can claim it till September 2023), So I claimed it in July 2023 and downloaded several games with Xbox game...
  7. On each startup of Windows 11 Pro the installer reconfigures Microsoft GameInput. Product...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On each startup of Windows 11 Pro the installer reconfigures Microsoft GameInput. Product...: This is the full text from the reliability monitor, windows appears to operate without any other errors, freezes or bluescreens etc. "Windows Installer reconfigured the product. Product Name:...
  8. GameInput (microsoft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GameInput (microsoft): What is Microsoft GameInput? 92dfa350-290b-4cb9-b33b-40c90a84cdb1
  9. Microsoft GameInput and unknown cause for random shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft GameInput and unknown cause for random shut down: Hey, recently my PC started to randomly shut down when I or someone else was gaming on the computer. When I looked in the Reliability Monitor I saw that on the exact same minute Microsoft...
  10. Microsoft GameInput Application Reconfiguration Crashes Win 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft GameInput Application Reconfiguration Crashes Win 10: Hi this application crashes my PC forcing a restart whenever I play a game. Upon checking the Reliability Monitor 100% of the time the crash is caused by "Successful application reconfiguration"...