Microsoft GameInput and unknown cause for random shut down

Discus and support Microsoft GameInput and unknown cause for random shut down in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, recently my PC started to randomly shut down when I or someone else was gaming on the computer. When I looked in the Reliability Monitor I saw... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Truij_Trains, Aug 22, 2022.

1. Truij_Trains
    Truij_Trains Guest

Hey, recently my PC started to randomly shut down when I or someone else was gaming on the computer. When I looked in the Reliability Monitor I saw that on the exact same minute Microsoft GameInput reconfigured. So I started to search on the web and found this: piece of **** windows crashing Game Input reconfigure - Microsoft Community .. But when I tried the second link, I just wasn't able to get into the MicrosoftApps folder. But I have managed to delete the Xbox app and the GameServices, and now I can't play Minecraft. So can someone help with getting the rights for that folder.

And I was recently playing Euro Truck Simulator 2 via Steam and after some time the PC AGAIN randomly shut off. But now I didn't see anything to why it shut off.

(Sorry for my bad English)

:)

Truij_Trains, Aug 22, 2022
  2. Truij_ Win User

Symply daid: It's fixed!

So this topic can be fixed
  3. Truij_ Win User

Well, I have fixed all problems (and now my brother doesn't play Minecraft). So it I just had to rename the right folder.
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hello Truij_Trains,

We just want to know if you have tried renaming the GameInput Folder already and it is working now?

Have a great day!

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Geri M. Win User

Hi Truij_Trains,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

Have a great Day!

Best regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. Truij_ Win User

We just want to know if you have tried renaming the GameInput Folder already and it is working now?
    So the problem is that I can't get the rights for that. So if you could help with that? (Windows 11)
Thema:

1. Microsoft GameInput and unknown cause for random shut down - Similar Threads - Microsoft GameInput unknown

2. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  3. How do I talk to a person at microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I talk to a person at microsoft?: I can sign in, but it won't sign me on. Does Microsoft not support accounts anymore? ef8748e9-0625-48c7-84fc-e60d2638d67b
  4. Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.

in XboX Insiders
    Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.: Ive seen countless consumer feedback negatively reviewing microsoft and xbox as a brand nowadays. The UI is uninspired, continuously redundant, and filled with ads to the point that it’s ugly and...
  5. Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?: My Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard battery is pretty low and I want to replace the batteries with the new ones. But the battery cover(?) at the back is not openable. I couldn't find any information...
  6. Microsoft Gameinput is causing my system freeze at random. can anyone tell any solution to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Gameinput is causing my system freeze at random. can anyone tell any solution to...: I had free 1 month Xbox game pass which came free with my pc when I bought it in 2021 (I can claim it till September 2023), So I claimed it in July 2023 and downloaded several games with Xbox game...
  7. On each startup of Windows 11 Pro the installer reconfigures Microsoft GameInput. Product...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On each startup of Windows 11 Pro the installer reconfigures Microsoft GameInput. Product...: This is the full text from the reliability monitor, windows appears to operate without any other errors, freezes or bluescreens etc. "Windows Installer reconfigured the product. Product Name:...
  8. GameInput (microsoft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GameInput (microsoft): What is Microsoft GameInput? 92dfa350-290b-4cb9-b33b-40c90a84cdb1
  9. Microsoft GameInput

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft GameInput: For the past 10 days whenever Microsoft GameInput updates it freezes my pc which causes me to have to restart by holding the power button, ive tried everything google has given and nothing has...
  10. Microsoft GameInput Application Reconfiguration Crashes Win 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft GameInput Application Reconfiguration Crashes Win 10: Hi this application crashes my PC forcing a restart whenever I play a game. Upon checking the Reliability Monitor 100% of the time the crash is caused by "Successful application reconfiguration"...