Microsoft Forza 7 Virtual Key Sweepstakes

Discus and support Microsoft Forza 7 Virtual Key Sweepstakes in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I won 3 prizes in the Virtual Key sweepstakes but never received any confirmation emails. I receive xbox emails from Microsoft all the time so I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by codescriber, Nov 13, 2017.

1. codescriber
    codescriber Guest

I won 3 prizes in the Virtual Key sweepstakes but never received any confirmation emails. I receive xbox emails from Microsoft all the time so I don't believe any emails are being blocked.

:)

codescriber, Nov 13, 2017
  2. BLIZUNTS83
    BLIZUNTS83 Guest
    I never received my rewards for the forza motorsport 7 virtual key sweepstakes

I never received my rewards for the forza motorsport 7 virtual key sweepstakes. Just wanted to know why one should have been a avatar item the other forza 7 VIP store item and thge last one was another store item thanks

Forza Motorsport 7 Virtual Key Sweepstakes and Instant Win Game(Expired)

Microsoft Forza 7 Virtual Key Sweepstakes [​IMG]

BLIZUNTS83, Nov 13, 2017
  3. Cr8zyyWhiteBoy, Nov 13, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Codescriber,

While we reach out to our win fulfillment team, have you checked the junk folder of the email you registered into the sweepstakes with? We have had reports of users getting their win emails there. Furthermore, we see that the email you used is different
    than your other emails on file. Please make sure you check the email you registered with as well.

XBLRewards8, Nov 13, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Codescriber,

While we reach out to our win fulfillment team, have you checked the junk folder of the email you registered into the sweepstakes with? We have had reports of users getting their win emails there. Furthermore, we see that the email you used is different
    than your other emails on file. Please make sure you check the email you registered with as well.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Forza 7 Virtual Key Sweepstakes

Hello SubaruWRX522,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We are currently investigating with our web team reports of users not seeing keys being awarded for their purchase. Once we know more, we'll update this thread! Regarding your Credits, from the FAQ:

When will I get my Rewards Credits for pre-ordering or ordering the game?

Rewards Credits for pre-ordering or ordering the game will appear as pending in your account within 96 hours of the offer end date.

Since the offer is not yet over, it is too early to see your Credits.
  9. CrazY1985 Win User

forza 7 virtual key sweepstakes

Try contacting official support for this.
  10. WuTang Asassain Win User

Forza 7 Virtual Key Sweepstakes

Same here. I preordered on 9/28 and haven't received the bonuses yet.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Forza 7 Virtual Key Sweepstakes - Similar Threads - Microsoft Forza Virtual

2. Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...: Microsoft I got the game today and I am having problems How can I get Forza horizon 5 to install and start on my Xbox series x? e8617e41-b203-4591-99c4-aa766fffc5d3
  3. i bought forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 microsoft store: i bought Forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 Microsoft store, please guide 1412602f-c902-41fb-8fd7-da3a4010bf38
  4. windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and...: windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and forza horizon 4 beacuse its write for me that "you may not proceed without being signed in to a profile"...
  5. My Forza Horizon 4 Keeps crashing only when my wifi is turned on (MICROSOFT STORE)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Forza Horizon 4 Keeps crashing only when my wifi is turned on (MICROSOFT STORE): I use a USB WIFI stick that I plug into a USB port on my PC but when its plugged in Forza shows up on my screen and after 2-3 seconds just closes, I have reinstalled the game 2 times but nothing...
  6. Cannot download forza horizon 5 from the microsoft store. I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download forza horizon 5 from the microsoft store. I: It comes up saying error cannot download as something is wrong on microsofts end. Have tried all the online ways to fix including resetting cache etc 3e6e24a8-b585-495e-874b-7d367f5577a6
  7. Forza Horizon 5 bought on Steam, now deleted from microsoft. "You may not proceed without...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 bought on Steam, now deleted from microsoft. "You may not proceed without...: I bought Forza Horizon 5 on my Steam account and connected it to my Microsoft account. I've had the game since launch but now all of a sudden when I try to play it tells me "You may not proceed...
  8. I am having a blank pop up where i have to sign into my Microsoft account on steam forza...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having a blank pop up where i have to sign into my Microsoft account on steam forza...: Where ever i click start button the login pop up appears but its blank i have had this issue for a long amount of time and i have tried everything please do help here...
  9. Ive bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam, can i buy the dlc in the Microsoft Store and play it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam, can i buy the dlc in the Microsoft Store and play it...: So ive bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam last year and now a friend of mine gifted me an xbox giftcard.Id like to buy myself the dlc for forza horizon but i dont know if its compatible for the steam...
  10. I own a copy of Forza Motorsport 7, but I am unable to download it from Microsoft Store. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own a copy of Forza Motorsport 7, but I am unable to download it from Microsoft Store. I...: I own a copy of Forza Motorsport 7, but I am unable to download it from Microsoft Store. I can´t see the game there. I know the game was discontinued but I bought it and I should be able to...