Microsoft Flightsimulator won't launch in windows store or Xbox app

Discus and support Microsoft Flightsimulator won't launch in windows store or Xbox app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all I've just purchased Flightsimulator in Windows store. I have downloaded a small file of 1,2 GB and installed it. When i press "play" in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kimgydemand, Nov 9, 2021.

1. kimgydemand
    kimgydemand Guest

Hi all

I've just purchased Flightsimulator in Windows store. I have downloaded a small file of 1,2 GB and installed it. When i press "play" in the Xbox app it opens up a new window but the screen stays black and nothinf happens.

Anybody had that issue and has resovled it?

:)

kimgydemand, Nov 9, 2021
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey kimgydemand 22, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Try to delete that 1,2gb file.

Then, First, make sure your windows and all its services are up to date:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Then try this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Now, go to the xbox app, and try to download the MFS again.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox on Windows 10 set as home xbox

Hi, there is an option similar to the home xbox on windows 10, but it's not from the Xbox app, it's in the Microsoft store app. To set it, launch the Microsoft store app, then goto settings - then find offline permissions and turn it on.
  4. ngocphi Win User

How do I post a question for the Flight Simulator 2020 users?

Fyi flightsimulator is a xbox games for windows 10
  5. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Xbox app wont load for PC?

Clear the Microsoft Store cache

Press Windows + R to launch Run, type wsreset.exe, and hit Enter.

Once the reset process is finished, restart your PC and then check if the Windows Store App works as it should.

The Xbox App depends on the Microsoft Store App to run properly. So, if there is something wrong with the Store app, many apps won’t launch or won’t download anything.

In this case, resetting the Store cache can fix the problem, so make sure you do that by following the steps above.
  6. XBF - Dom Win User

Minecraft Bedrock (PC) Won't let me buy a realm.

Hello Smeepis,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue!

Are you still experiencing this issue? Are you presented with this same error when trying to purchase anything through Minecraft or through the Microsoft Store app?

We suggest that you first make sure that the Microsoft Store app is up to date, Minecraft is up to date, Windows is up to date and that the Xbox app is up to date before continuing.

Update the Microsoft Store app -Launch the Microsoft Store app > Select "Library" > Search for the Microsoft Store app and select "Update" if available.

Update Minecraft - Launch the Microsoft Store app > Select "Library" > Search for Minecraft and select "Update" if available.

Update the Xbox app - Launch the Microsoft Store app > Select "Library" > Search for the Xbox app and select "Update" if available.

Update Windows - Start > Settings > Update Windows > Check for Updates

We also recommend signing out of the Xbox app and signing back as there may be an issue with your account.

Let us know if this helps,

Thema:

1. Microsoft Flightsimulator won't launch in windows store or Xbox app - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flightsimulator won't

2. Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?: My Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard battery is pretty low and I want to replace the batteries with the new ones. But the battery cover(?) at the back is not openable. I couldn't find any information...
  3. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  4. Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?: I tried every steps to reset Microsoft store. But still it is not opening. Also my wsreset.exe command not working. 63e5f5cd-3771-41dd-9a66-02f88df69084
  5. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  6. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  7. xbox app & microsoft store greyed out

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app & microsoft store greyed out: xbox app & microsoft store greyed out, tried everything true cmd, powershell & win repair a93c398d-29d8-4a82-a8a8-61812bc600ab
  8. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  9. my microsoft account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account was hacked: my Microsoft account was hacked when i go to log in to the Microsoft store there are now two accounts with the email i used. i can login to one of them but it says i have nothing i had on my...
  10. Microsoft Flightsimulator Update going back and forth.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flightsimulator Update going back and forth.: Hi everybody, i currently expierence the problem, that i try to download all packeges for MS Flightsim, so it's 164GB. But my update is jumping always from 5% back to zero, like the whole time....