Microsoft Flightsimulator 2020 ** First installing is a desaster... NEED HELP !!!!!

Discus and support Microsoft Flightsimulator 2020 ** First installing is a desaster... NEED HELP !!!!! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Today I bought the new Flight Sim 2020, I downloaded it from your microsoft shop with a code.. After that I installed it, but after 32 % it broke... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MiguelHB1910, Nov 28, 2020.

1. MiguelHB1910
    MiguelHB1910 Guest

Microsoft Flightsimulator 2020 ** First installing is a desaster... NEED HELP !!!!!

Today I bought the new Flight Sim 2020, I downloaded it from your microsoft shop with a code..

After that I installed it, but after 32 % it broke down...

I tried many times again.... BUT every time a get the message: Server Down.. try again. ever and ever again....

WHAT CAN I DO ????

I tried it many hours.....

CAN YOU HELP ME ?

:)

MiguelHB1910, Nov 28, 2020
  2. Kathy A. Win User

flightsimulator 2020

Hi GilbertDéry,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We're sorry to hear that you are having issues starting your game Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

To better isolate your issue, we would like to ask for few questions:

1. Did this happen to all Xbox games? Or was it happening to Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 only?
    2. When did this issue happen? Was there a recent Windows update or new application installed on your device?
    3. Did you see an error message or code? Would you mind sending us a screenshot? Please conceal any personal information.
    4. Would you mind sharing the troubleshooting you have performed?
    5. Did you made a recent update to your Microsoft account or computer credentials?
    We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Kathy A. Win User

flightsimulator 2020

Hi GilbertDéry,

We hope you are doing fine.

We would like to follow up regarding your concern as we still have not received any response from you since our last follow up message. Please feel free to create a new thread if you have different and new concerns - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Should you need real time interaction for your concern? You may reach out to Support - Contact Us | Xbox Support.

Kind regards,

4. L4c3rd4 Win User

update flightsimulator fs 2020

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Jan, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Did not quite get your question, mate.

Can you explain a little bit better, please?
  5. Ludwineund Ralf Maed Win User

Flightsimulator 2020 won't download anything

Hello John,

I own the Steam version of MSFS2020 Deluxe Premium. With Steam, in the case of MSFS, we download the installer of not more than 1GB. This applies to a new installation of the game as well when MSFS has mandatory updates. After downloading the small installer with Steam, it launches and we are confronted with the Installation Manager of MSFS2020. At this point Steam is not handling any more concerning the download service.

This is the moment where the issue arises: instructing MSFS to download the update or new installation leads to the display of the installation manager of the first package but never achieves to download anything. It states all the time 0 Mbits/s. I repeat, Steam is not managing anything at this point.

When you mention that none of my favorite three reasons are plausable, I don't see how the game could be causing the issue on my system but not on any other system of other users as well!?

I am stuck here with no viable option to troubleshoot anything more, unless you have a brilliant idea that hasn't been suggested yet.

Ralf Maeder
    [​IMG]
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

update flightsimulator fs 2020

Jan, try to reinstall the game. I believe it will install the current version. :)
Thema:

1. Microsoft Flightsimulator 2020 ** First installing is a desaster... NEED HELP !!!!! - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flightsimulator 2020

2. How do I talk to a person at microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I talk to a person at microsoft?: I can sign in, but it won't sign me on. Does Microsoft not support accounts anymore? ef8748e9-0625-48c7-84fc-e60d2638d67b
  3. Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.

in XboX Insiders
    Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.: Ive seen countless consumer feedback negatively reviewing microsoft and xbox as a brand nowadays. The UI is uninspired, continuously redundant, and filled with ads to the point that it’s ugly and...
  4. Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?: My Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard battery is pretty low and I want to replace the batteries with the new ones. But the battery cover(?) at the back is not openable. I couldn't find any information...
  5. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  6. Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?: I tried every steps to reset Microsoft store. But still it is not opening. Also my wsreset.exe command not working. 63e5f5cd-3771-41dd-9a66-02f88df69084
  7. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  8. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  9. xbox app & microsoft store greyed out

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app & microsoft store greyed out: xbox app & microsoft store greyed out, tried everything true cmd, powershell & win repair a93c398d-29d8-4a82-a8a8-61812bc600ab
  10. Microsoft Flightsimulator Update going back and forth.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flightsimulator Update going back and forth.: Hi everybody, i currently expierence the problem, that i try to download all packeges for MS Flightsim, so it's 164GB. But my update is jumping always from 5% back to zero, like the whole time....