Microsoft FlightSim 2020 Local Cache not where I set it?

Discus and support Microsoft FlightSim 2020 Local Cache not where I set it? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have my local c: drive with 82 GB data available and have installed MSFS20 on my local G: Drive with 220GB currently Free after install. In the Data... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ColinWhelan2, Aug 27, 2020.

1. ColinWhelan2
    ColinWhelan2 Guest

I have my local c: drive with 82 GB data available and have installed MSFS20 on my local G: Drive with 220GB currently Free after install. In the Data settings I have set the rolling cache location to be my G: Drive and all looks well, however, when I
    go into the game 7GB of space ups and leaves from my C: Drive, where is this going and why my C: Drive? Come on Microsoft can you not set a cache file to the correct pointed location?

:)

ColinWhelan2, Aug 27, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

MSFS 2020 installs on my friends PC, but he can't run it

Ok does he meet the requirements?

,pls give us his system specs

Flightsims 2020 requires a lot of power
  3. ngocphi Win User

game pass

Gamepass requirrs windows 10

And some of the more advance games do require a recent computer within the last 5 years

Flightsim 2020 is one of them
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

Local Caches

Hi RealCMDestroyer

Here is a guide I found on how to clear the cache:

Clearing your Xbox One's cache can often help clear temporary problems that are causing connection or game-launch issues and we always advise trying this first if you're having any problems with
    the game on Xbox One.

CLEARING THE XBOX ONE CACHE:

[​IMG]

1. Press and hold the power button on the front of the Xbox until it turns off completely.
    2. Unplug the power brick from the back of the Xbox. Press and hold the power button on the Xbox several times to expel any remaining power and clear the cache.
    3. Plug in the power brick.
    4. Wait for the light on the power brick to change from white to orange.
    5. Turn the Xbox back on as you would normally.
    Still experiencing issues? The support site contains many other advanced troubleshooting steps you can use, try searching for any error messages you've
    encountered, or behaviours you're repeatedly encountering.

If you cannot find a solution to your problem using the articles on our support site, please create a ticket with us below.
  5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Local Caches

Are you playing on the 360? If so, here’s a detailed list explaining how to clear your local cache:

To clear the system cache

1. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.
    2. Select Storage.

[​IMG]

1. Highlight but don’t select a storage device, and then press Y on your controller for Device Options.
      Note It doesn't matter which storage device you choose. This clears the cache for all storage devices.

[​IMG]

1. On the Device Options screen, select Clear System Cache.

[​IMG]

1. When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.
      Note When you’ve successfully cleared the system cache, you’ll return to the Storage Devices screen. You can then press the Guidebutton on the controller and return to Xbox Home.
  6. xSerenity78xmAvCA Win User

Local cache

Hi there.

To clear the cache on Xbox one, hold down the power button until the console shuts off.

This should clear it for you

Hope this helps.

xSerenity78x
Thema:

1. Microsoft FlightSim 2020 Local Cache not where I set it? - Similar Threads - Microsoft FlightSim 2020

2. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  3. Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up: Why don't Microsoft answer the phone or keep hanging up 8f537fc1-738c-4354-b32c-dc809e86171c
  4. When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?: Hello, Ive been waiting years for microsoft to add support to my country Romania( a country thats in the EU) and yet it its been so long and no new updates. Please Microsoft expand your country...
  5. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  6. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  7. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  8. Microsoft signing me out of all devices for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft signing me out of all devices for no reason: When I login to my account on the free 14 day trial of xbox gamepass I get a message that says "Signing you out of all devices" after entering information correctly...
  9. MS Flightsim 2020 will NOT open, I get Microsoft Store instead?

in XBoX on Windows
    MS Flightsim 2020 will NOT open, I get Microsoft Store instead?: Cloned my older HD to a new M.2 SSD the whole drive including Win10. Windows started up Ok very fast and so have all my other apps and games. But when I double click on FS2020 icon the 'Microsoft...
  10. Microsoft Flightsim 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flightsim 2020: Will Microsoft Flight simulator 2020 support computer systems running with two graphic cards SLI as my system has Two Nvidia GTX 1080 cards? ca25eada-277a-4c7e-a949-a06224072a75